Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Destined

Allow us to purchase VIP through PayPal..

9 posts in this topic

Title... or at least enforce cheaper rates for the re-sellers for VIP codes atm. It's ridiculous re-sellers take advantage of us having us pay still 1m:2$ rates ... We all know GP prices have recently increased and have been like so for a while now. 4-4.5M is what re-sellers charge for VIP-E which is somewhere between 12-13.5$ for an 8$ subscription, sure they want profit but it's absolutely ridiculous c'mon. 

I agree

The process is not only inconvenient but re-sellers are allowed to charge ridiculous prices.

1 person likes this

I agree

The process is not only inconvenient but re-sellers are allowed to charge ridiculous prices.

I know right! Make reasonable offers for us without PayPal's/or with PayPals but can't pay.. I mean GP is not a problem for me but for others it might be, I know if I had to rack up an extra 4-4.5M a month and was poor I'd be driven away from using Tribot.

PayPal used to be offered, but was removed due to the account getting suspended. It seems like PayPal doesn't care to have our business.

If you consider the PayPal prices, they are typically only $1.50 more, and high seems fair to me.

As for th gp prices, sure they seem large, but this is how they work from an economic standpoint.

The reseller PP price is based off of the fitted retail price arbitrarily decided by TRiLeZ.

The GP price works as more of a free market and is determined by the 'invisible hand'. There are enough people out there who buy at the price of 3.5 - 4M, enough to satisfy the resellers so the price naturally swayed to where it is based on the economy.

So we're not really 'allowed' to sell at 'ridiculous' prices, various economic factors naturally determine the price. If it was a monopoly and not a free market, then maybe we'd see some REALLY crazy prices!

Edited by YoHoJo

@YoHoJo Nonetheless re-sellers need to be forced to adapt to current GP price changes it sure ain't no monopoly like you said  the gold market is always changing and fluctuating but I'm talking about todays current state which has been ongoing for at least a month now or maybe 2, the GP prices have risen and stabilized and you re-sellers are still taking 2$:1M...

PayPal used to be offered, but was removed due to the account getting suspended. It seems like PayPal doesn't care to have our business.

If you consider the PayPal prices, they are typically only $1.50 more, and high seems fair to me.

As for th gp prices, sure they seem large, but this is how they work from an economic standpoint.

The reseller PP price is based off of the fitted retail price arbitrarily decided by TRiLeZ.

The GP price works as more of a free market and is determined by the 'invisible hand'. There are enough people out there who buy at the price of 3.5 - 4M, enough to satisfy the resellers so the price naturally swayed to where it is based on the economy.

So we're not really 'allowed' to sell at 'ridiculous' prices, various economic factors naturally determine the price. If it was a monopoly and not a free market, then maybe we'd see some REALLY crazy prices!

+1 for referencing the invisible hand. Great economic theory/analogy. Also, could you please process my VIP-E payment? It's been over 36 hours..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0