Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyerome

Steroid and My Experiences

18 posts in this topic

Stack #1 (This is my first stack I started)

- ClenButerol and Trenbolone

- Jeez, That stack was a good one, Lots of gains. Probably gained 30 lbs in a 60 day cycle. (30 on, 10 off, 30 on)

Stack #2

- Clen, Tren, Winstrol, and Deca

This was my ultimate ripper. Not much weight gains but tons of definition into muscles.

- Side Effects

- Started feeling dizzy on the days I upped my doses. Sweating tons. Farting (Very bad lolol) . Appetite was out of control. Bad anger sometimes.

Edited by Eyerome

30 days? ...

What are you stacking tren with? 

Day 1 feeling different? fucking lol

Are you a retard?

Where did you get those roids? I've been looking at HGH lately, however if you gained 30 pounds in 2 months, thats crazy. Where'd you order? 

Dang that's some solid gains bro. How old are you and how old do you recommend someone to be to start using steroids. I'm looking at trying a cycle sometime in the far future. 

Dang that's some solid gains bro. How old are you and how old do you recommend someone to be to start using steroids. I'm looking at trying a cycle sometime in the far future. 

@Plotter

He hasn't been active since August 22, 2014.

I wouldn't suggest steroids unless you're planning on becoming a professional bodybuilder. Other than that, they aren't worth it.

Edited by Final Calibur

@Plotter

I wouldn't suggest steroids unless you're planning on becoming a professional bodybuilder. Other than that, they aren't worth it.

This.

They are very unhealthy and full of side effects (both short and long term effects).

@Plotter

Oh true, and I'm definitely not trying to become a professional bodybuilder. However fitness is a huge part of my life. I workout nearly every day if not 6 days a week with a day where I go for a light jog. Would you say the negative outweighs the positive? 

I'm not dissatisfied with my body, in fact I would say I have a decent body and I am quite happy with it but I see room for improvement. I thought maybe a year down the road I could try something light with a small dosage. 

Thanks for your comment btw. 

Oh true, and I'm definitely not trying to become a professional bodybuilder. However fitness is a huge part of my life. I workout nearly every day if not 6 days a week with a day where I go for a light jog. Would you say the negative outweighs the positive? 

I'm not dissatisfied with my body, in fact I would say I have a decent body and I am quite happy with it but I see room for improvement. I thought maybe a year down the road I could try something light with a small dosage. 

Thanks for your comment btw. 

@Plotter

Fitness is also a huge part of my life. I've considered steroids multiple times, and came to the same conclusion each time.

The negatives definitely outweigh the positives, and unless fitness is completely your life (professional bodybuilder), they are pointless.

Check out this link for a pros/cons list

Edited by Final Calibur

That list is completely biased. Lmao. Take an AI and 98% of side effects go away. Also the heart disease and cancer is entirely made up. Steroids are no where near as bad as the media makes them out to be. They have an annual death rate of 0-3. Ooohhhhhh, how dangerous. Caffeine kills more than that. 

How are your balls?

While on they shrink. While off the come back. I prefer them shrunken as they no longer stick to the sides of my legs. 

Did I read that right ? Your saying you run a 40 day cycle ? What about pct ? Was you running short or long acting tren ester? Deca takes between 3 - 5 weeks before you start to really notice anything. Deca also causes water retention which is more or a bulking cycle that cutting.

You was also running no test Base which would of caused mass loss of labido ..... I find this hard to believe sorry .