Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamhumphries5

a couple more client anti-ban ideas for TRiLeZ!

18 posts in this topic

My research has gone great and my account has yet to be banned after 2 months of botting with 07's new anti-bot technology which seems to be pretty agressive, banning within 3 days max. First, a simulated microbreak system which has a different profile for each botter for how each of the 3 levels increase and how often, and the levels are water, food, and fatigue/rest(could use fatigue system to get current fatigue to check if it should take a nap "break" or not.) it would take varying breaks of varying times depending on the type of microbreak, like a nap would be 1 - 4 hours, eating would be 20 min - 1 hour, and drinking being 5 - 15 minutes. It would take one of these breaks once one of those levels is past a certain profiled threshhold. I believe this is one of the big reasons I have yet to be banned.

Next, the fatigue system has already been added, but I think it needs one or two more additions, like object clicking accuracy also varying over time due to fatigue, and misclicks/clicking the wrong item due to confusion. Not too high of a rate, but enough to be human, and of course this level would be different for each botter.

Lastly a system which randomly moves the mouse off screen and unfocuses the window for anywhere from 20 seconds to 2 minutes, or a random amount that is generated for each botter... it could also have a boolean system so that if its "chatting" with someone on facebook or something, then it will start running this antiban, and it has a random chance to go into chatting mode where it still bots but gets interrupted. The rate and chance will be random and different for each botter.

Also, one last little thing would be slight camera movements to help get objects in viewport, but I think this is best saved for scripters to handle.

If these were implemented + abcl I think scripts would stop getting bans. I know mine have. It would definatly stop popular scripts from getting banned and profiled.

Let me know what you think, and i'm most interested in your opinion trilez!

If you're curious what i've been doing... 24/7 oaks at a very popular ban-crazed place, and also 24/7 m1d1 iron mining at a slightly less popular place. I think I definatly am figuring out how to fluke their (now that I realize) shitty systems. They are good at profiling until these variables are added in, then you can get reported and such but still maintain an extremely low banrate due to extreme realism..

Yes I know this is basic human ai but I think it does wonders for anti-patterns and I don't think jagex will be able to get around this.

Not even close to an AI.

I have had several sources tell me to ignore any info that "starfox" gives me due to thinking you are much smarter than you are/know more than you do. This isn't close to an Ai of course, no shit. Ai is hard stuff. This is basic/mild ai like abilities and tendencies. Your post helped non and only added a negative/smartass remark to the thread... I would appreciate it if simple or no-brain obvious dumb statements be kept out. If my ideas were so bogus then trilez wouldn't of added the fatigue system which I gave him the full idea for, although im sure he had it in the back of his mind. Your thread seemed to be posting much more than you were capable of producing(your ban preventer) and you even later posted that a lot of those features wouldn't be happening due to the difficulty of their nature. So, give me a break and try to give this thread something useful and more than 10 characters.

Not trying to sound like an ass, just telling you what i've heard. You seem fine to me just a little bit know it all. I'm not claiming to know it all i'm just giving ideas for things that I have done heavy research behind which has had wonderful results. Thanks bud. Anyways. Onwards!

2 people like this

dats wut i was forgetting deng

I have done it myself, that is why I am posting this because I have done extensive research with my own systems. I suggested implementation because then scripters wouldn't have to spend time constantly writing the antiban(although it can be reused once you do)

Your post helped non and only added a negative/smartass remark to the thread...

I commented that this system isn't an AI. Simple doesn't equal negative/smartass. Never did I imply that your system does not work, because it probably does. But don't call it an AI when it isn't.

If my ideas were so bogus then trilez wouldn't of added the fatigue system which I gave him the full idea for

Just to reiterate, I never called your ideas bogus.

posting much more than you were capable of producing

My roommate was just diagnosed with cancer, and had surgery 2 days ago. I know that's a big inconvenience for everyone, but I'm doing my best to stay on top of everything.

Not trying to sound like an ass

You aren't. Speaking your mind is too often considered "cocky" or "rude" around here. There is never a need to sugarcoat anything.

I have done heavy research behind which has had wonderful results.

I never said you haven't, and I don't doubt it. You certainly extracted a lot from my one little comment.

I have had several sources tell me to ignore any info that "starfox" gives me due to thinking you are much smarter than you are/know more than you do.

Not sure who those sources are, but hey, people are entitled to their opinions.

Now, to explain: There are 3 different ways to go about anti-ban:

1. Traditional anti-ban. This is rubbish and everyone knows it. Moving the camera randomly every 20-80 seconds, etc. No need to even discuss why that is bad.
  2. Seeded anti-ban. This is what ABCL is, and what you are doing. It takes seeds and applies them to actions that the script takes. Does it work? Obviously. Will it continue to work, and for long? Who knows. That all depends on what Jagex decides to do.
  3. AI anti-ban. Learns the script, adapts to it, interjects when it needs to. Still uses seeds, but only to determine the actions that the AI takes. If done correctly, Jagex could work for years, and still wouldn't be able to determine the difference between a bot and a human.

2 and 3 are both viable atm. Sigma Ban Preventer was originally going to be 3, but I have decided that a hybrid between 2 and 3 will work just fine, and so that is what Sigma Ban Preventer is going to be.

Also:

it does wonders for anti-patterns

This is true.

I don't think jagex will be able to get around this.

This is debatable (So you don't take it the wrong way, I mean that. It is something that could be debated).

Edited by Starfox
1 person likes this

I commented that this system isn't an AI. Simple doesn't equal negative/smartass. Never did I imply that your system does not work, because it probably does. But don't call it an AI when it isn't.

Just to reiterate, I never called your ideas bogus.

My roommate was just diagnosed with cancer, and had surgery 2 days ago. I know that's a big inconvenience for everyone, but I'm doing my best to stay on top of everything.

You aren't. Speaking your mind is too often considered "cocky" or "rude" around here. There is never a need to sugarcoat anything.

I never said you haven't, and I don't doubt it. You certainly extracted a lot from my one little comment.

Not sure who those sources are, but hey, people are entitled to their opinions.

1. Traditional anti-ban. This is rubbish and everyone knows it. Moving the camera randomly every 20-80 seconds, etc. No need to even discuss why that is bad.
  2. Seeded anti-ban. This is what ABCL is, and what you are doing. It takes seeds and applies them to actions that the script takes. Does it work? Obviously. Will it continue to work, and for long? Who knows. That all depends on what Jagex decides to do.
  3. AI anti-ban. Learns the script, adapts to it, interjects when it needs to. Still uses seeds, but only to determine the actions that the AI takes. If done correctly, Jagex could work for years, and still wouldn't be able to determine the difference between a bot and a human.

2 and 3 are both viable atm. Sigma Ban Preventer was originally going to be 3, but I have decided that a hybrid between 2 and 3 will work just fine, and so that is what Sigma Ban Preventer is going to be.

Also:

This is true.

This is debatable (So you don't take it the wrong way, I mean that. It is something that could be debated).

I certainly appreciate your very mature and nice response, you have my deepest condolences and and apologies. I have been on some horrible withdrawls from depression meds which I have come off of, and sometimes I shoot off a bit so I really apologize for those remarks. Thanks for your support and constructive criticism. Really appreciate the help and tips.

I certainly appreciate your very mature and nice response, you have my deepest condolences and and apologies. I have been on some horrible withdrawls from depression meds which I have come off of, and sometimes I shoot off a bit so I really apologize for those remarks. Thanks for your support and constructive criticism. Really appreciate the help and tips.

Reading what you type is annoying. It sounds like you're trying to come off as smart but you manage to mix in your 'real self' which gives your comments that touch of stupidity (very annoying)

Edited by Flamo353

I'm not sure if the client already has these features or not, but I think they would be helpful:

An option to play a notification sound when someone talks to you in public or private chat, that way if I'm on my computer botting with the window minimized and someone talks to me, I can respond to them and look a lot less suspicious.

And after watching that last Bot Busting stream, I think it would be a good idea to log the player out if Jmod is detected in the region.

Edited by jdbot

I'm not sure if the client already has these features or not, but I think they would be helpful:

An option to play a notification sound when someone talks to you in public or private chat, that way if I'm on my computer botting with the window minimized and someone talks to me, I can respond to them and look a lot less suspicious.

And after watching that last Bot Busting stream, I think it would be a good idea to log the player out if Jmod is detected in the region.

You can make a script for it and run it in the background, we have an auto responder although. logging out when jmods are online is already added but mods can easily change their name

Edited by erickho123

I believe in-game breaks to be essential.

Scripts that do repetitive tasks such as flax-spinning or woodcutting need this. How many genuine players spin flax for 2+ hours without talking to friends, teleporting somewhere, selling random stuff in the G.E., Pking, Staking etc etc.. I would bet its a minority. Yet we seem to think that we can run a bot for 2 hours, give it 30 minutes break and run it again and it will be fine, wrong.

I also believe that Jagex monitor in-game time when tracking xp earned. Example, Bob thinks Jagex won't ban him because every 4 hours he takes a 2 hour break from running his combat script. He does this for 5 days (8 Hours/Day split 4-2-4-2) and wonders why he has been banned. Maybe it is because in Jagex's eyes he has been training combat for 40 hours straight, gained x amount of xp in that time and hasn't done any other activities so they mark him bot.

Just a theory :)

It sucks this got scraped because of Abcl. 

It sucks this got scraped because of Abcl.

This didn't get scraped, tribot has AI anti ban

I have to disagree with you on this, I have botted with breaks and without. The main difference with and without was that I was using the regular client when I was using breaks. These breaks were similar to yours btw. Got banned within a month. However, I use Looking Glass now and I do not take breaks during the day. However, I do not bot when I am sleeping. On the account I bot on as well, I did not start off with LG but I botted with the Tribot client and I got a 2 day ban after 1-2 weeks. After that ban, I started using it and the account is still going strong. Perhaps this is because I change up what I do every 3-6 hours or so but I believe breaks only go so far. I believe that while TRiBot isn't detectable, the client used plays a HUGE factor. Also, I feel like Human Mouse plays a huge factor as well.