Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TacoManStan

Sigma Bot Manager Elite [Polished and Powerful] [$15/month]

Sigma Bot Manager Elite

DrnHSB8.png

ozL3jp7.png Want to purchase Sigma Bot Manager Elite with 07 gp? You can buy repository credits from @YoHoJo with 07 gp HERE Ve4DfuI.png

Report bugs HERE. All other bug reports will be ignored.

Click to add (Sigma Slave | Sigma Bot Manager Elite BETA | Sigma Slave Elite BETA)
Click to download Sigma Server v2.1.3: (exe | jar)

Make sure that you READ THE TUTORIAL (includes pictures).

Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with Sigma Bot Manager Elite, you can get a full refund within 6 hours of initial purchase.

Spoiler

Terms:

• VIP, VIP Extended, or a $10+ Donator rank is required. 1 refund is allowed per user. Applicable only for 2 week payment plans.
  • In order for the refund to be valid, you must provide a reason for your refund request.
  • "I bought the wrong script", "It doesn't have feature X", or any other things that can be discovered by reading the thread are not valid, and your refund request will be denied.
  • I am not responsible for bans or client related bugs, and I have 1 week to fix any script related bugs. Improper use of a script does not warrant a refund.
  • There are no exceptions to the above terms, and my opinion will always trump yours if there is a disagreement.

Feature Overview Video
This is a video showing what Sigma Bot Manager Elite is capable. This is an overview video, not a demonstration or tutorial. Those videos will be coming later.

What is Sigma Bot Manager Elite?
Sigma Bot Manager Elite allows you to automate your mule in whatever way you want. In the context of this script, a mule is an account that goes around collecting or giving items to/from different accounts that you are running (called slaves). While the primary use is for any sized bot-farms, the mule can be used for other purposes as well, which will be described below. You will never have to manually trade any of your accounts anything ever again, and for as low as $12/month/unlimited accounts!

Why buy Sigma Bot Manager Elite over The Botfarm Manager (by wastedbro)?

• More efficient.
  • More reliable.
  • Cleaner and more polished.
  • Can walk anywhere and collect.
  • Manage your orders while the script is running.
  • Control exactly how and when the mule collects.
  • Supports advanced farms.
  • Way more powerful.
  • Bot panel preview for every connected slave/mule.
  • Cheaper.
  • and many more.

Q: I want the lower ban rate that wastedbro's manager offers, isn't that more important?
Wastedbro's claim that his manager reduces ban rates because it uses PMs is entirely false. While yes, you sometimes PM someone before trading them, you don't PM them an arbitrary message, and you certainly don't PM the same thing over and over again.
Not only does Sigma Bot Manager Elite communicate undetected through an external server, but it also has the option to trade "junk items" to make trades seem less like a pattern, and more like a legitimate trade.

Q: Downloading the server is difficult.
No it isn't! If you haven't done it before it might seem a bit intimidating, but it's very easy. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Q: Port forwarding is difficult.
Don't be tricked by the fancy name. Port forwarding is incredibly easy, and if you are having trouble, message TacoManStan on Skype and he will help you set it up.
And on top of that, in a lot of cases you don't even need to port forward. If you type in your local IP address (aka your LAN address), then you can connect to machines on the same network.

Q: I don't need all of the features of Sigma Bot Manager Elite, so I am going to get wastedbro's manager.
Being as that Sigma Bot Manager Elite just got a massive price cut, it is now better to purchase Sigma Bot Manager Elite for any size farm. Sigma Bot Manager Elite will work faster, more efficiently, and more reliably than wastedbro's manager.

Q: Sigma Bot Manager Elite is just too complicated for me.
While the tutorial can seem a bit overwhelming, using the script is actually very easy. After only a couple of minutes, you can set up your fully automated farm! If you have any questions, tacomanstan will be able to help you on Skype (his Skype name is tacomanstan).

How Does Sigma Bot Manager Elite Lower Ban Rates?
Sigma Slave interacts directly with, and takes over for the script that is running in the foreground. This completely throws Jagex off course, and makes it far more difficult for them to detect you botting.

With using Sigma Bot Manager Elite, I have managed to run a woodcutting farm for 29 hours straight before any of the accounts got banned.
After months of testing, I have never had a mule banned.

Features

• Automatic path generation. The mule will find the slave no matter where the slave is! No need to set up a specific path!
  • Supports EVERY script on TRiBot! This includes free, premium, private, and even local scripts!
  • Support for running multiple scripts on different slaves, so you can link accounts together.
  • Sigma Slave, which is used to be paired with Sigma Bot Manager Elite, is ran in the background of any other script on TRiBot, including locally.
  • Customizable orders that allow you incredible flexibility when organizing your farm.
  • Customizable conditions which allow you even more control over how and when your orders are executed.
  • Bank trading, which allows you to take items off slaves that have been collecting a non-stackable item. For an example, see the video below.
  • The ability to transfer both noted and non-noted items to either the slave or the mule.
  • Automatic pausing of the script that is running in the foreground, so the slave can take over and trade the mule when it needs to.
  • Automatic logging out of the mule when there are no orders that need to be executed. After weeks of testing, my testers and I have never had a mule banned!
  • Obstacle support. If there are doors, stairs, ladders, or any sort of obstacle in the way on the path to the slave, the mule will automatically handle them!
  • Ability to preview and CONTROL any of the slaves or mules that you currently have running using the mule hub (aka, the server).
  • The ability to stop any currently running slave from the hub.
  • Option to set conditions based on the value of items rather than the count of the items.
  • CPU optimization to allow for as little as 2% of your CPU being used! (hub)
  • The ability to hide/show the preview, depending on your needs. Hiding the preview will drastically decrease CPU usage.
  • Automatic order preparation using a preset path to the West Varrock Bank.
  • The slave will move the camera periodically to stay logged in if it is waiting for a mule, and the mule is taking too long.
  • If any stage of the order has already been completed, the mule will start from where it needs to. IE, if the mule is already at the location, it won't teleport there, it will just walk.
  • Have an unlimited amount of slaves and mules connected to the hub.
  • The ability to set up the server through your IP, so you can control all of your accounts, even if they are on 10 different computers!
  • Ability to customize almost every action that the mule and slave makes in order to set up the anti-ban to your liking.
  • Specific obstacle handling, so you know that your paths will always work flawlessly (normally the integrated obstacle handler will take care of everything, but there are rare cases where it gets stuck). This was implemented in the form of critical points.

Usages

• Automatically managing your farm allows you to lose the absolute minimum amount of items when/if you get banned.
  • The ability to run any script allows you to chain together farms to make them work together. For example, you can have woodcutters and flax spinners supplying fletchers with supplies to make bows, which you then giver to a seller to get gold. You could then give the gold to a flax buyer to give flax to your flax spinners. The possibilities are endless!
  • Starting up a farm would no longer be too time consuming. Combined with TRiLeZ's new client starter, managing your accounts couldn't be any easier!
  • The ability to provide your accounts with necessary supplies when they are training. Need more runes when training magic? No problem! With the click of a couple of buttons, within minutes your mule account will automatically trade you all of the runes that you requested.
  • Getting rid of those pesky random event items! (by either dropping or banking).

What You Can Do With Sigma Botfarm Manager
Basic Farm (Not So Good):

Spoiler

A basic (or collecting) farm is the simplest of all farms. It revolves around collecting a lot of a single item, and storing these items on the mule account. An example would be a large woodcutting farm, or a mining farm, or a flax-picking farm. The mule will generally stay in one area, and many aspects of the farm must still be done manually.

This is NOT the recommended way to use Sigma Botfarm Manager. You can do so much better! Keep reading.

Semi-Basic Farm (Good):

Spoiler

A semi-basic farm is the same as the basic farm in all aspects but one. Instead of storing the items that are farmed on the mule indefinitely, you bring a seller into the mix by using Sigma Merch.

Setup the mule to transfer the items to the seller at a certain point, and then once the seller gets to a certain amount of gold, transfer the gold from the seller on to the mule. This way, you will come back to find large amounts of gold on your mule, seemingly magically!

How can it get better than that??? Keep reading.

Cycle Farm (Better):

Spoiler

A cycle farm is a farm that is just that: a cycle. An example would be the following:

• Flax pickers pick flax.
  • Flax spinners spin the flax provided from the flax pickers into bowstrings.
  • Woodcutters cut various types of logs.
  • Fletchers fletch the logs provided by the woodcutters and the bowstrings provided by the flax spinners into bows.
  • Sellers (use Sigma Merch) sell the bows provided by the fletchers.
  • The mule collects the gold from the seller.

That is an example of an intricate cycle farm. All of the pieces fit together to get you the most profit possible. So how can it get better than that?

Compound Farm (Best):

Spoiler

A compound farm revolves around the idea of making a slave also a mule. This will make your cycle farm far more efficient, hence turning it into a compound farm.

Let's say, for example, you have 15 woodcutters. Your mule will be overworked trying to collect from all of those, so you create a dedicated wood collecting mule. However, this mule will also be running as a slave in the background. You set up your primary mule to collect all of the wood that the wood collecting mule has collected already.

You set up every section of your cycle farm in this way. This will make your primary mule as efficient as possible, and lower the chances of it getting banned even lower than they already are! (Have I mentioned that through my 2 months of testing, I have NEVER had a mule banned?).

Player Farm (For Non-Goldfarmers):

Spoiler

Sigma Bot Manager Elite doesn't benefit only goldfarmers! Sigma Mule benefits regular players as well! You can set up the mule to resupply your main with items when you are running low, or set it to take items from you when you are going into the wilderness.

Better yet, if the mule doesn't have the item you are requesting, Sigma Bot Manager Elite will do its best to buy the item from Zybez or the Trading Post (when it comes out). This will make playing RuneScape a much more pleasant experience for all players. (This feature will be added once the trading post comes out).

One-Click Orders (For Non-Goldfarmers):

Spoiler

Sigma Bot Manager Elite also has the capability to issue a single order. All you must do is save the order into the "One-Click Orders" editor, and then click "Execute Order".

This is especially useful for NON-GOLDFARMERS. Why, you ask? Well, think of it this way: You are leveling some skill, PKing, questing, etc. You then run out of items, or find a really valuable item that you don't want to lose. What can you do?

Using a One-Click Order, you can have the mule automatically come to your player and trade you items, have the mule take items from you, or both. The mule will find you wherever you are, and can buy the items that you are requesting if it doesn't already have them.

This feature is still in development, and will likely be released around the same time as the Trading Post.

Change Log
Most recent logs are at the top.

Version 2.3

Spoiler

Version 2.3.1 (9/30/14)
-> Item, Order, Condition, and Movement lists are now searchable!
-> The version number is now visible in the splash art.
-> Bug Fix: A new error involving trading that started in Version 2.3.0 has been fixed.

Version 2.3.0 (9/24/14)
-> Sigma Bot Manager Elite's frame work has had a complete rework! This means:
    -> More efficient
    -> Less bugs
    -> More intuitive
    -> Smoother
    -> Tab support (still not recommended)
-> Bug Fix: Executing trades and banking will now no longer get stuck.
-> Bug Fix: Orders (trades) will no longer be repeated.
-> Bug Fix: Restarting the script will no longer cause any problems.
-> Orders are now executed WAY faster.

Version 2.2

Spoiler

Version 2.2.3 (9/23/14)
-> Additional fixes and improvements to world hopping.
-> Bug Fix: Will no longer freeze when logging in/out.
-> Bug Fix: Will no longer occasionally type double into username and/or password fields when logging in.
-> Patch notes will now be recorded with a time stamp.

Version 2.2.2 (9/23/14)
-> Versioning has been updated and cleaned.

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 2

How to get a FREE month of Sigma Bot Manager Elite:

1. Buy the script. Seems counter-intuitive, but it is necessary.
  2. Test the beta. This means test. Report bugs, be patient, and help me find the root of the issues.
  3. Get a free month! Once Sigma Bot Manager Elite is no longer in beta, you will get a FREE month of usage.
Edited by Starfox

@Starfox, are you planning on a doing a one mule auth that's not monthly?

Maybe. The slaves will always be monthly, however. I am debating making the mule unlimited instead of auth based, however. I want to encourage people to set up complicated farms, because those are the most profitable and are the most automated.

Script doesnt work, just continuously clicking on trade tab.

this was working fine up until yesterday, now it fails to hop every time and i keep getting the warning message to have varrock tabs and to disable the teleport. 

I have the tabs and teleport is disabled. it keeps saying terminate condition false, is removed false, status ready, preparation successful, movement successful, and then nothing.it just keeps opening and clsoing bank instead of hopping and all the salves are waiting at the bank with items in their inventory to be traded. 

My IRL issues have been mostly resolved, and support for this script has been resumed. Any and all issues will be attended to as soon as possible. An update fixing a majority of the issues will be released tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Is it working now? 

There were some complications. I have just uploaded the files. This was done in hurry due to being short on time, so hopefully the script will be fixed for the most part (at least the larger issues).

If there are any additional issues, or any issues that haven't been resolved, report them immediately. Thank you.

When I connect my mule to my slave, it is stop working. Please fix! I'm still waiting for 3 days ....