Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Fisher [$4/month]

when fishing lobs on karamja and banking f2p

gets invo full of lobs and heads to boat. has hard time paying the fair and getting on board. but when he does he just gets stuck on boat. nothing else happens after he has boarded.

im thinking the issue with paying the fair has something to do with not having done the quest (pirates treasure)

only thing in my invo is lobster pot, coins, and lobsters

Finally got banned using this script. Almost humanlike, but not quite.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the right-click examine which is random.

For the record I didn't bot more than 10hrs a day and I made it to 77.

Edited by Einfach

11 minutes ago, number1toxic said:

Should add use of the new SHIFT + CLICK drop feature. Most players will be using this, so it may be a step further towards not getting banned. But, this is just my opinion.

TriLez hasnt updated this script in awhile and many other of his. Which is a shame since he is the most experienced in ABC2 (i would think). And having some high tier scripts would be awesome. I doubt he will update this in the near future as he is feeling unwell and also only really fix tribot client mainly.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 3:03 PM, dario23 said:

Hey man great fisher i really love it. i have one problewm tho. i cant run it 100% afk since it gets stuck on the boat sometimes to karamja!

Can you please fix that

Where on the boat does it get stuck? Could you please provide a screenshot?

On 3/18/2018 at 10:52 AM, rvbfreak said:

Bummer, the script is broken at the very least for fly fishing. The paint keeps switching between 'fish' and 'check'. I think Jagex changed the spot names again

Try restarting the client. TRiBot has a bug where the cache reader doesn't work sometimes and requires a restart of TRiBot to fix the issue. This issue causes the script to switch back and forth between check and fish.

Posted (edited)
On 20/03/2018 at 12:50 AM, TRiLeZ said:

Where on the boat does it get stuck? Could you please provide a screenshot?

Try restarting the client. TRiBot has a bug where the cache reader doesn't work sometimes and requires a restart of TRiBot to fix the issue. This issue causes the script to switch back and forth between check and fish.

I bought it 2 days ago i have tried everything to get it to work including restarting the client, Gets stuck between check and fish still. Both draynor shrimps and fly fishing at barbarians.

Edit finally got it fixed now it doesnt detect the fishing tools ( fly fishing rod at barbarians )

Edited by phoenixbooyaa

On 4/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, phoenixbooyaa said:

I bought it 2 days ago i have tried everything to get it to work including restarting the client, Gets stuck between check and fish still. Both draynor shrimps and fly fishing at barbarians.

Edit finally got it fixed now it doesnt detect the fishing tools ( fly fishing rod at barbarians )

Got this issue too where it jumps between check and fish..  Sort it out Trilez

On 4/13/2018 at 9:20 AM, bustedstr said:

Are you still getting this bug? This is caused by a TRiBot bug which is not specific to this script. The bug was actually fixed Thursday, so this shouldn't happen anymore.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:19 PM, phoenixbooyaa said:

On 4/13/2018 at 9:20 AM, bustedstr said:

I noticed Jagex changed the action text for "Net" to "Small Net." I have updated the script to reflect this.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:26 AM, Shadow437 said:

How does this script even work?

This is just what I get, and I can't choose other options...

d6c14a4899bf4e78fa98ba8c061f22d2.png

I apologize. It seems I added a file to the script which shouldn't have been there. I'm uploading a new version now which will fix this issue.

14 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

I apologize. It seems I added a file to the script which shouldn't have been there. I'm uploading a new version now which will fix this issue.

It's not dropping either when inventory is full. It just moves the mouse over to the inventory button and then stays there.