Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Fisher [$4/month]

137 posts in this topic

Here is a small progress report, I botted 24 hours for the past 2 weeks, and stopped it yesterday and forgot to screen shot.

fshing.jpg

Edited by xcendrox

i have bought this as it has unlimited instances. however when it ry run on more than one account i receive error:
"The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. cannot run script"

can someone help?

- script needs an update

- does not support otto's grotto which is just sad

- does not support bare hand fishing which is sadder

- does not support Barb-tail harpoon which just MAKES ME WANNA CRY

w00t , got perm. banned after less that 7 hours of botting in catherby, wasted my money on this script and rs membership  :)

Edited by rolexx

Its dont work - stuck with karjama boat.
Sometimes it comes off on boat but like on 5 times - 3 it wont come.
Please fix or dont ask money for bugged script!

Script doesn't work at all. Randomly clicks back and forth between spots. Bought this maybe 20 mins ago, please refund me since the script is obviously broken.

w00t , got perm. banned after less that 7 hours of botting in catherby, wasted my money on this script and rs membership  :)

Just got perma banned using this also >.>

Its hard to bot today on RS due to their anti system that catches ALOT of botters.

If you get 7h today its good, but I dont bot more then 2h a session.

well this fish for dark crabs in the wilderness?

No.

I've been using this between 5 and 10 hours a day for the past 12 days or so. Currently at 77 fishing (from 1).

@TRiLeZ The script is no longer working correctly...it was working yesterday but today I try to fish sharks in the fishing guild and it says I do not have the required tools...but I do have a harpoon in my inventory.

Could you please suggest if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug?

Thanks

@TRiLeZ The script is no longer working correctly...it was working yesterday but today I try to fish sharks in the fishing guild and it says I do not have the required tools...but I do have a harpoon in my inventory.

Could you please suggest if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug?

Thanks

I'll investigate this tomorrow night. For now, you can equip a barb-tail harpoon as it currently works with those.

I try and start the script and nothing happens - this is what is posted in the debug area;

• at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • Login bot started.
  • java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
  • at org.tribot.api2007.Magic.getSelectedSpellName(vg:202)
  • at obf.CF.L(aj:719)
  • at obf.CF.run(aj:222)
  • at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • Script Ended: Delta Fisher. 

Are you able to put your computer to sleep with the tribot still active and have it work? Because I closed my laptop for about an hour or so and the bot logged out. Is that supposed to happen?

So much for this bot being reliable. I just got banned for 2 days. Fix this crap

You didn't get banned because of the script. You got banned because of how you botted.

Tried the 30 minutes trial but it does not work @ Karamja. It clicks on the Seaman to pay him 30gp but it does not click continue.

30be238e08b51f69850e89ed1e0fc20a.png

I'm using Looking Glass.

Looking good so far, really enjoying the experience.

Given the low-bandwidth of users using this script,

would dynamic signatures be a feature you would consider implementing?

Thanks for a great script.

@TRiLeZ are you planning on implementing better karamja pathing? So far I got it stuck in the boat via ladder O.o,

often running way past the fishing dock for lobsters and then wasting run energy and time trying to get back.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead