TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Fisher [$4/month]

Updated to version 1.02.

• Added use of new ABC methods.

Can you please add bot world hopping, i keep getting placed in bot worlds and its getting all my accounts banned, if you could add it to your woodcutting script that would be nice as i use that one aswell. Thanks, imo this is HIGH PRIORITY

I could let you use mine if there really is no other option. Do I have any options for my own security, or would I entirely just have to trust you with access?

I don't mean to come off as rude and I actually am very grateful that you offer your script at such a low price and I can honestly tell you've already put a lot of work into it through ensuring our security while still providing a stable and safe script to use. For that I do thank you, I'm just another skeptic who's worried about himself.

Edited by bobbyblex

I could let you use mine if there really is no other option. Do I have any options for my own security, or would I entirely just have to trust you with access?

I don't mean to come off as rude and I actually am very grateful that you offer your script at such a low price and I can honestly tell you've already put a lot of work into it through ensuring our security while still providing a stable and safe script to use. For that I do thank you, I'm just another skeptic who's worried about himself.

He is the owner of TriBot. Don't be so ridiculous.