Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Fisher [$4/month]

137 posts in this topic

I'd buy it if it supported monkfish lol.

Do you want to use my account so you can add it?

That'd be great, thanks.

Been using this script for a few days at 8 hour durations, very smooth

if you need a nice fishing script I recommend this one.

@momentum0

There's basically two worlds 385 and 386, where accounts believed to be botting are put in for monitoring.

These worlds are hidden and you can't access them on the world page but you can access them on the browser for example if you loaded w1 you'd change the 1 to a 85 or a 86.

Updated to version 1.02.

• Added use of new ABC methods.

Can you please add bot world hopping, i keep getting placed in bot worlds and its getting all my accounts banned, if you could add it to your woodcutting script that would be nice as i use that one aswell. Thanks, imo this is HIGH PRIORITY

Is there a way to randomize the ABC? For some reason every time I fish, the mouse hovers over the 'net' fishing spot... seems pretty fishy imo.

Any progress on this? 

Can help out with my account too if you need

I'm still in need of an account.

I could let you use mine if there really is no other option. Do I have any options for my own security, or would I entirely just have to trust you with access?

I don't mean to come off as rude and I actually am very grateful that you offer your script at such a low price and I can honestly tell you've already put a lot of work into it through ensuring our security while still providing a stable and safe script to use. For that I do thank you, I'm just another skeptic who's worried about himself.

Edited by bobbyblex

I could let you use mine if there really is no other option. Do I have any options for my own security, or would I entirely just have to trust you with access?

I don't mean to come off as rude and I actually am very grateful that you offer your script at such a low price and I can honestly tell you've already put a lot of work into it through ensuring our security while still providing a stable and safe script to use. For that I do thank you, I'm just another skeptic who's worried about himself.

He is the owner of TriBot. Don't be so ridiculous. 

I hadn't noticed. How can I give you the acc details so we can make it happen?

You can send me the login details via a PM.

For anybody checking this, TrilLeZ is now working on adding monkfish and possibly Barb fishing and shilo village fishing. It should be ready within a day! Woo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead