Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Fisher [$4/month]

137 posts in this topic

Delta Fisher

Delta Fisher is a fishing script with an anti-ban compliance level of 10. It comes with pre-defined support for the common areas, along with custom fishing spot support.

Features:

• ABCL 10
    • This script has an anti-ban compliance level of 10. This means that it performs most, if not all, anti-ban methods in TRiBot. These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like.
  • Ability to Upgrade Fish
    • All fish which require a lower level than the best fish your character can catch will be removed from the list of fish to catch.
  • Ability to Use Custom Fishing Spots
    • This script has a very flexible framework. To use a custom area, just add one with the GUI. All you need to specify is what type of fishing spot it is, and where it is located. TRiBot will handle the rest, even banking. You don't need to bother defining a custom path to the bank.
  • High Quality Script
    • Nobody knows TRiBot's API better than myself. I know exactly what methods to use to ensure that the script is fast, smart, efficient, doesn't screw up, and doesn't die because of bugs/exceptions.
  • Whirlpool Detection
    • This script will avoid whirlpools as soon as they appear.
  • Fishing Tool Retrival
    • If a "Big Fish" (or a whirlpool, but this script will avoid those) throws your fishing tool, the script will find the tool, pick it up, and continue fishing.
  • Script Stats
    • Each user will have the ability to show their script statistics in his/her signature. (The image/url is still to come, but stats logging is active).

What locations are supported?

• Custom: User defined
  • Al Kharid
  • Barbarian Village
  • Catherby
  • Draynor
  • Fishing Guild
  • Karajama
  • Lumbridge
  • North/More North Ardougne
  • Port Sarim
  • Seers Village
  • Shilo Village
  • Piscatoris
  • ** All locations have banking support.
  • ** More locations to come if I can get my hands on an account with access to areas where my account does not have access.

How Much Does it Cost?

• Delta Fisher costs $4.00/month. After purchase, this script can be run with unlimited instances.

How do I use It?

Changelog (Current Version: 1.03):

1.03:

• Added monkfishing and Shilo Village.

• Added use of new ABC methods.

• Added mis-click support.
  • Changed fishing spot type selection to fish selection.
  • If you want to fish for shark, the script will no longer fish for tuna and swordfish. Vise versa for tuna and swordfish.
  • Implemented new ABC methods.

Progress Reports:

4EnVf.jpg

qn19I.jpg

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions, or if you experience any bugs.

5 people like this

Delta Fisher is a woodcutting script with an anti-ban compliance level of 10. It comes with pre-defined support for the common areas, along with custom fishing spot support.

You can woodcut fish? :huh:

1 person likes this

I ran it for 3 days without any ban. Plus the bot is verry intelligent and make some mistakes human could make. Its a high quality script and I have not realy seen such a good script for ages. I even run it on my main 5 hours per day with breaks without any worry. I was amazed how sometimes the bot acts like a human. I'v botted since 2004 and I can tell you the more a bot plays like a human the less your likely to be banned. However I don't know if walking has randomised pattern (for example in the barbarian fly fishing, the bot always takes the north passage for banking at edgeville) and mouse movement too. Plus I don't know if the mouse speed has any varitation of speed which is verry important because when we mouve a mouse there is variation in the speed. Randomising is Ultra important because all the scripts users doesn't execute the same taks with same coordinates so its verry hard to dectect. I'm pretty sure jagex looks at the mouse mouvment to get evidence to accuse for botting. To sum up I'm Really happy of my purschase even tho some apects of the bot are not really clear. Props to trilez, if he continues to prefect his scripts i'm sure jagex could'nt do anything because they have not enough evidence to ban for macring. If I can still run for a month this dude is a god scripter and surely tell everyone to get his script.

Hollowgram

@TRiLeZ Support for a barb-tail harpoon which is equipped would be awesome :)

EDIT: It's also harpooning cage spots (swordies and tuna) when I want to harpoon in the net spots (sharks)

Edited by Zallen93

Im having problem with the script this is what it shows and ends after a few minutes at barbarian village

• [14:44:02] - Fishing Method: BAIT
  • [14:52:34] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:52:34] at scripts.DeltaFisher.K(DeltaFisher.java:750)
  • [14:52:34] at scripts.DeltaFisher.e(DeltaFisher.java:1687)
  • [14:52:34] at scripts.DeltaFisher.handleState(DeltaFisher.java:80)
  • [14:52:34] at org.tribot.script.EnumScript.run(uf:140)
  • [14:52:34] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [14:52:34] Script Ended: Delta Fisher. 

Delta Fisher has been updated.

• If you want to fish for shark, the script will no longer fish for tuna and swordfish. Vise versa for tuna and swordfish.
2 people like this

Delta Fisher has been updated.

Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks for sorting this out TRiLeZ

2 people like this

banking at the fishing guild could be better, i keep watching it misclick or something and it runs behind the bank.

i dunno if bad camera angle when i started the bot or what. but i've seen it happen sevral times where it doesnt bank correctly

edit oh and i'll post an 8hr porggie soon. i had a 12hr one but i diddnt prnt screen

Edited by choobert

Trilez, whats better Sigma fisher or yours? Not meant to be controversial, just bought sigmas before yours came out and your woodcutter is awesome. (Apart from my broken axe)

This fisher is perfect in every setting I've used it on.

hey man,your script runs flawlessly except one thing! when fishing lobs in f2p at 

krajama it has problems getting on and off the boat, im running multiple accounts and i find at least 4-5 stuck on the boat. if you could fix this it would be great!

how fast does this drop and does @TRiLeZ still support this?

It uses ABC dropping. Yes, I still support this.

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ Would be nice if this could detect when you're moved to a bot world (maybe auto logout if moved to a bot world). This happens all the time with fishing

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ Would be nice if this could detect when you're moved to a bot world (maybe auto logout if moved to a bot world). This happens all the time with fishing

ive' used this script for the past two weeks and was only onced moved to a bot world.

thats because i botted for 12 hours. i gave it a day break, and i only bot 7-8 hours a day. no issues still not banned.

ive' used this script for the past two weeks and was only onced moved to a bot world.

thats because i botted for 12 hours. i gave it a day break, and i only bot 7-8 hours a day. no issues still not banned.

Where are you botting?

If I can get refunded credits for this script it can be much appreciated. I didn't mean to buy this script sorry I'm kinda new to this.

Edited by NastyNate

If I can get refunded credits for this script it can be much appreciated. I didn't mean to buy this script sorry I'm kinda new to this.

Which script did you mean to buy?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead