Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.130_0

16 posts in this topic

This release features:

• Cache Extraction
    • Currently, if the RuneScape client hasn't loaded an object/item/NPC definition and TRiBot needs it, TRiBot will force the client to load the definition. This can be slow and buggy at times.
    • Now, TRiBot will be able to load object/item/NPC definition straight from the cache. There are a few perks to doing so:
      • 1. More efficient
      • 2. More stable
      • 3. More data available
    • Along with this update, reloading the same object/item/NPC definition will not create a new object. It will return a reference to the same object, which will slightly reduce memory usage. The methods in the definition classes will also no longer use reflection (they'll now use cache data), which will boost CPU performance.
  • Updated RSNPCDefinition API:
    • New: getModelIDs()
  • Updated RSItemDefinition API:
    • New: getInventoryModelID()
    • New: getInventoryModelZoom()
    • New: isMembersOnly()
    • New: isStackable()
    • New: isNoted()
    • New: getTeam()
    • New: getValue()
  • Updated Equipment API:
    • TRiBot is now able to pull all of your character's equipment data (even rings and ammo) without having to open the equipment tab.
  • Updated ABCUtil API;
    • DELAY_TRACKER.SWITCH_OBJECT_COMBAT: Same as SWITCH_OBJECT, but for NPCs which the player is fighting.
    • DELAY_TRACKER.NEW_OBJECT_COMBAT: Same as NEW_OBJECT, but for NPCs which the player is fighting.
  • Human/Bot Mouse/Key events are now managed by a script event queue. When a human or bot sends a mouse/key event, the event will be cloned and placed on an event queue for the running script. The event queue will be in charge of dispatching the event to the script's listeners. This has been done to prevent scripts from slowing down the system event queue.
    • Scripts can also now implement KeyListener, MouseListener, and MouseMovementListener.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fixed null name for most objects and NPCs. The fix doesn't seem to fix the Rune Mysteries portal though.
    • Slightly adjusting the clicking timings.
    • The login bot will now activate when the welcome screen is displayed.
    • Low level characters will no longer web walk through the Draynor jail yard.
    • Fixed mouse dragging problems.
5 people like this

• Bug fixes:
    • Fixed null name for most objects and NPCs. The fix doesn't seem to fix the Rune Mysteries portal though.

@TRiLeZ

I cry everytime. t.t

1 person likes this

doesnt let me load it.. says an error has occurred and its (null) and its highlighted all in red someone please help i will pay 2m osrs gp thanks.

I'd like to personally thank you for the quick response on this update.

As soon as I was able to get in contact with Trilez about possible new data sources stored in the cache,

he was able to add these new additions to the api within nearly a day.

The recent increase in client development, and smart/strategic management decision-making have been phenomenal.

Thanks for the hard work,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

doesnt let me load it.. says an error has occurred and its (null) and its highlighted all in red someone please help i will pay 2m osrs gp thanks.

Please make a thread in the Bot Help section.

So how do I update my tribot?

Close TRiBot and open it back up. It will update itself.

I'd like to personally thank you for the quick response on this update.

As soon as I was able to get in contact with Trilez about possible new data sources stored in the cache,

he was able to add these new additions to the api within nearly a day.

Thanks for the hard work,

Warfront1

Thanks. :)

I am hoping the adjusted clicking timings of the mouse fix some current issues I am having.  When fighting very large npcs the mouse will mis click the npc model about 30% of the time, it is very inaccurate.  Which results in it walking to the clicked tile, or it just standing there if it right clicked and the option to attack was not there.

But I certainly appreciate this continuous rolling out of high quality updates.

firewall promt doesntwork, always shows allow always all the time u cant bot for more than 40 secs

After update, client doesnt let me start Tri Caged ogres script.... it says: unable to load.

Happens with aHunter too.