Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gef30

multi crabs - simple and free rock crab killer

31 posts in this topic

multi crabs works ONLY at the rock crabs directly north of relekka (walk through relekka to get there). this is a very simple rock crabs killing script.

if any errors occur or if the script fails at certain things, please post below.

start the script at the rock crabs. (not too far away from them atleast)

make sure you use auto retaliate.

i cannot guarantee in any way that this script is flawless.

repo link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/734

0bf171b6b9.png a run on my 1 def pure until i ran out of food.

-fix possible bugs
-multiple food support
-run to safety and logout when you ran out of food.

PLEASE NOTE:

this script does not (yet) loot your arrows.

this script currently only supports lobsters as food.

Start the script with lobsters and 1 cammy tab in your inventory at the rock crabs, put your lobsters and cammy tabs next to each other to decrease the risk of failing at banking. having a bank pin COULD screw up the banking.

Edited by gef30

fixed a few things, please post here if the script doesnt refresh the crabs correctly.

script updated to v 1.02.

-added banking, start the script with lobsters and a cammy tab at the rock crabs to make it work correctly!!

-fixed some more stuff.

experienced one problem:

It tries to attack crabs on the east side when your on the west side, he then runs really far out and back into west side crabs, a bit hard to explain but yeah maybe add a region so you can choose what side you use.

e.g. 

West Side []  East Side []

experienced one problem:

It tries to attack crabs on the east side when your on the west side, he then runs really far out and back into west side crabs, a bit hard to explain but yeah maybe add a region so you can choose what side you use.

e.g. 

West Side []  East Side []

im not sure what you mean, but do you mean that it sometimes runs to the place where the hobglobins are at?

if so, the script does that becouse sometimes the rock at the other side of the water is closer in radius then the other crabs, thats why it runs so far.

i will look into that and try to fix it when i can.

edit: ill be giving this script a look for bugs/glitches and maybe support for the other crab area either tomorow or friday.

Edited by gef30

im not sure what you mean, but do you mean that it sometimes runs to the place where the hobglobins are at?

if so, the script does that becouse sometimes the rock at the other side of the water is closer in radius then the other crabs, thats why it runs so far.

i will look into that and try to fix it when i can.

edit: ill be giving this script a look for bugs/glitches and maybe support for the other crab area either tomorow or friday.

Basically all i was trying to say that you add a feature so that you can choose which side of the rock crabs it wants to attack because there are 2 sides, WEST and EAST.

Sometimes it tries to attack rock crabs on the east side but is unable to because of the fence, so the bot thinks that he has to run away far and run back so that rock crabs jump out again if u run on them. I think it would increase the XP/hour because the bot wouldnt run as much :)

Basically all i was trying to say that you add a feature so that you can choose which side of the rock crabs it wants to attack because there are 2 sides, WEST and EAST.

Sometimes it tries to attack rock crabs on the east side but is unable to because of the fence, so the bot thinks that he has to run away far and run back so that rock crabs jump out again if u run on them. I think it would increase the XP/hour because the bot wouldnt run as much :)

okay, i will add a west and east area, however, fixing the fence thingy is a bit more difficult as sometimes the rock on the other side of the fence is closer in radius then all other rocks. i will look into that tomorow, as i dont have time today(i could probably prevent it by something like if(rock.getPosition != tilebehindfence){//attack} (pseudo code)

Edited by gef30

ban rate anyone??

I dont know, this weekend i will either fix bugs or rewrite the script, ill also add antiban with abc features

Hiya, Thanks for the scipt. I am a 1 defence pure. would it have any risk of increasing my strength?

Thank you

Thanks man! it would be very nice, if you could add different food options such as: trout and salmon :)

Hiya, Thanks for the scipt. I am a 1 defence pure. would it have any risk of increasing my strength?

Thank you

it will only train with the combat style you selected before starting the script.

Thanks man! it would be very nice, if you could add different food options such as: trout and salmon :)

i think i can do that, i might add some stuff tomorow IF i have time for it.

can make it so it doesn't attack the crabs next to the hobogoblins cause it's a waste of food script is flawless other than that

thanks much appriciated

Keeps trying to attack crabs on the opposite side of the fence. Also, when two crabs are aggro against the bot, it ignores the second crab once the first one is dead and goes to find another one. Other than that, it does (to some extent) what its supposed to do. Nice script.

When walking beside a crab that is already ebing attacked by another player, the bot will think that agro needs to be reset, and will walk to the reset location--decreasing efficiency.

@gef30 do you have a gui yet

@Flamo353 i havent really updated this script since i released it. After i finished my finals i can easily overhaul this script to make it as good as the premium ones.

does this script work ?

No, it oddly walks back and forth from west crabs to east crabs, instead of just killing the crabs its supposed to kill on the west side.