Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
xCode

[ABCL10] [F2P] xCode's Chicken Killer [Open Source]

xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start

• Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably)
  • Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes.
  • Start your own KFC!

Features

• Very nice for starting F2P accounts
  • Kills chickens at south of Falador
  • Picks up feathers
  • Picks up and burries bones
  • Runs back if it gets lost or stuck
  • Sexy paint

Download
Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~

Please guys!

This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.

But for that I need your help!

Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.

As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).

Thanks & Enjoy!

Edited by xCode
  • Like 1

Array

Looks like a decent script, and I'd like to thank you for contributing something to the forum, however in regards to the feedback, I don't think you can get any. I believe a deal has to go down in order for someone to feedback you. For example, if this were a premium script and someone purchased it you could feedback each other. But as for a free script I'm not sure that you can feedback for that. 

All in all, looks like a good script. I'll probably give it a try if I decide to make an f2p pker in the future. Thanks!

Edited by Vorpallix

Looks like a decent script, and I'd like to thank you for contributing something to the forum, however in regards to the feedback, I don't think you can get any. I believe a deal has to go down in order for someone to feedback you. For example, if this were a premium script and someone purchased it you could feedback each other. But as for a free script I'm not sure that you can feedback for that. 

All in all, looks like a good script. I'll probably give it a try if I decide to make an f2p pker in the future. Thanks!

Well, I don't really see the problem in getting feedback from people who want to read my code, the (Premium) Scripters for example. This is a community we want to help eachother as much as possible. I'm not saying people have to give feedback, but feedback is always welcome ;)

Looks good.

if(chicken.click("Attack")) // Need better npc click.

Try DynamicClicking.

Thanks! I'll take a look at the DynamicClicking :)

He doesn't mean a feedback when somebody did a good sale. He means script feedback. Like buggs, when it randomly stopped and improvements. All those kind of stuff.

ontopic:

goodluck!

• Like 1

One thing I can say is that quite often when it attacks a chicken it attacks another chicken even though you're under attack.

Matt

Yeah thanks for pointing that out :) I noticed myself also on my f2p accounts im botting atm. I'll update the script one of the next few days.

• Like 1

So I've been using this script with my f2p account.

I got a few things to point out:

1, like Matt said, he hits multiple chickens.

2. He kills a chicken, attacks a other chicken, while under attack he loots 1 item. After the other chicken is killed he loots the bones from the first chicken and then he attacks a other chicken and repeats it.

4. Mouse speed is a bit to fast if your a low level.

Suggestions:

1. Wait till the chicken is killed, then Loot the items you wanted.

2. Lower the mouse speed or increase the sleep.

3. Add lumbridge support

4. Add death walking Incase you die by a random or something.

5. Try to right click a chicken, then don't move the mouse till the chicken is killed and select attack chicken. So you will hover on the next chicken.

Goodluck improving.

Edited by FallenShadow

Using this to level up a bunch of slave accounts, works great!  Thanks :]

As a little suggestion; Instead of having the cursor move on-top of the closest chicken after it's done walking, how about have it right-click over the closest chicken and over over attack, and if it isn't the closest anymore, then close that box, and re-do to the closest chicken?  Just a suggestion, thanks for the great script.

Edited by lmfaoown

Suggestions/Flaws/Bugs/Etc

- Clicks on bones too fast so all the bones don't get buried. Maybe 1/2 or 1/3 bones get buried every time. Eventually they all get buried though.

- Needs to drop more often (bones should not be dropped even though they currently are when the full inventory drop cycle is in place)

- Sometimes clicks on chicken already being attacked, then waits there for like a second or 2.

Can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but other than that, it's an amazing script!

Suggestions/Flaws/Bugs/Etc

- Clicks on bones too fast so all the bones don't get buried. Maybe 1/2 or 1/3 bones get buried every time. Eventually they all get buried though.

- Needs to drop more often (bones should not be dropped even though they currently are when the full inventory drop cycle is in place)

- Sometimes clicks on chicken already being attacked, then waits there for like a second or 2.

Can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but other than that, it's an amazing script!

Thank for the suggestions/feedback bro. Much appreciated. I'll at it ;) Edited by xCode

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xCode
      Pricing
      - $4.99 per month 1 account

Screenshots & Proggies

GUI

Paint
      Known issues
      - The Host retrieval functionality is highly experimental currently and does not have a guarantee that it will find a host. It searches for certain lines people say to determine who is the host.

Bug Report format
    • By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Wyvern Killer
      THIS SCRIPT IS NOW FREE, I AM DISCONTINUING IT AS A PREMIUM SCRIPT.

Script Description
      Kills skeletal wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon for profit.
      Uses house teleport and falador teleport for fast travel between the bank and the dungeon.
      Loots items based on a minimum price set by you at the start of the script.
      Prioritizes visages and high priced loot over other items.
      Automatically handles house teleport options, running, and auto-retaliate.
      Perfect loot tracking for accurate profit. Written with a custom loot tracker used in all Sigma Scripts.
      Ant-ban Compliance V2 Level 10 (highest possible).

Requirements
      72 Slayer
      Elemental shield, Mind shield, or Dragonfire shield
      Food of your choice
      Super Combat Potions (4)
      House teleport tabs
      Falador teleport tabs
      Start the script in Falador west bank with the required items in your bank.
      Your house MUST be in Rimmington.

Recommended Stats
      70 Attack
      70 Strength
      70 Defence

Example Gear
      High Level             /             Medium Level             /             Low Level

Progress Reports

• By Zainy
      Texan and Zainy Present:

Zainy and I would like to welcome you to the Ultimate Green Dragon Killer! We're excited about this new script, and the opportunity we have to share it with you! If you have any questions regarding our product, you may add our Skypes or you may post here!

How do I start?
      --Purchase the script from the repository
      --Start anywhere in Varrock
      --The equipment tab is used for re-equiping items in the event of a death
      --Begin the script with your first set of gear (what you will wear to kill dragons)
      --You MUST turn OFF the wilderness warning message!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Competition time! This is an easy competition, and well, is extra RSGP in your pocket! The following milestones have a prize for the first users to reach them! If you're the first, you will receive the prize, as well as the recognition for achieving it! Screenies of the paint must be posted on this thread, for ANY user entering the competition. Full paint must be posted.

First user to purchase script:
      User: Rubberundies
      Prize: 500k 07 RSGP

First to run for 10+ hours (must ALSO have 300+ hides and 300+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: bmitch5150
      Prize: 2m 07 RSGP

First to collect 500+ bones and 500+ hides in one go:
      User: bmitch510
      Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 24+ hours (must ALSO have 700+ hides and 700+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Konami
      Prize: 5m 07 RSGP

First user to collect 1k+ bones and 1k+ hides in one go:
      User: Konami
      Prize: 3m 07 RSGP

First user to run 50+ hours (must ALSO have 1500+ hides and 1500+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Slawa
      Prize: 10m 07 RSGP

First user to run 75+ hours (must ALSO have 2300+ hides and 2300+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: Slawa
      Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths!

First user to run 100+ hours (must ALSO have 3000+ hides and 3000+ bones collected in paint/one go):
      User: lifehacks
      Prize: 3 FREE Ultimate GDK Auths + 2 Other "Ultimate" Premium Scripts of your choosing!
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
        Proggies:  

FAQ:
      Q. Do I need to put the items at the top of my bank?
      A. NO! Our script supports bank scrolling!
      Q. Will you add more features in the future?
      A. Yes! All upgrades come FREE with your purchase!
      Q. How many auths come with a purchase?
      A. Two auths per purchase.
      Q. Am I allowed to share my auth?
      A. No, sharing auths is prohibited by our terms of service.
      Q. I found a bug, what should I do?
      A. Bug should be posted on the thread using the bug report found below
      Q. My bot keeps switching attack mode?
      A. Stop your script. Choose your attack mode. Start script. 

Don't forget to leave feedback!!:
      https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/5483-cbtexan04/
      https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/2754-zainy/

Current known bugs:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F5LQZ_dETTa4pRg6qRm_ZxMo40n1VdIDfaY94Bu8rg/edit?usp=sharing

Change Log:

Bug Report:
      Bot's status (if seen):
      Error message (if given):
      What you experienced:
      What should have happened:

Please note that Random Solving may cause players to skull. This is not the script's fault, as the random solver is handled by the client. Only take items that you're willing to risk into the wild.

Terms of Service:
      By purchasing this script, you agree to the following terms: You will not give your username/password to anyone else-- violating this will result in revocation of your authorization. Refunds will not be given, unless the scripter has grossly disregarded his/her responsibilities (to be determined by a Moderator). You agree not to chargeback-- doing so will result in a dispute (and most likely a ban) against the user. If you have concerns about the script, contact the scripters first.

Where do I download?!
       Tribot has switched to a repository system. This means you need to go to the repository (top right of the webpage), and add Ultimate Green Dragons to your scripts.
    • By adog
      https://gyazo.com/9be14e80dc449e8910f7f86987d766a4
                               Stats and question is there better xp than flesh crawlers with 1 defence? 
      these are 25k/hour xp with potions on all time.
      and i'm going take 13 prayer to this pure, so it helps any new spots? Xp/hours wanting know and what you would do with this pure it should be now fully quested expect the diaryes etc, tell me do i need them to gain something cosmetic or armor what helps pure in PK.
      and last thing, can you people tell me all ITEMS in bh / pk with this account like how the bank should look like?
      Pics and storyes would be great.

• By Killzone9298
      Desert treasure only for accounts with No Overheads & 1 Defence with atleast 25 Hitpoints Minimum. 
      1Prayer-1Defence-25HP = 15M OSRS
      1Prayer-1Defence-50HP+=7.5m OSRS
      I do not contact through skype. Please PM on here we can go over terms over there.

• By Andrew Cohen
      I have been able to get 99 magic and 80 strength no problem before this, running 2-3 accounts on the same ip. Feb 13 i set up 3 auto fighter usa scripts and a woodcutting one, all on the same ip(maybe my mistake) two laters later , even giving the accounts breaks, i log in to find many of my accounts banned, i try botting woodcutting on another and it was instantly banned. what could jagex be watching? is my ip no longer good or do u guys think any account ever used through my ip is flagged for macro? Also if someone could explain how to change ip's with tribot that would be awsome. obviously the best option would be to stop botting and im never botting on my 2 surviving accounts again but id like to bot some new accounts.
    • By RkERyt6C
      Road To Botted Pure Granite Maul Rusher (Ancients Blitz)

(What Is A Granite Maul Pure)
      A Granite Maul Pure is an account that has 1 defence, 50 Attack and Strength (+) to wield the granite maul, and high Range/Magic/Hp. Maulers base their entire account the weapon, you guessed it, the Granite Maul. The reasoning for this is its special attack, instant smash, kills very effectively. Basically a Mauler is the exact same thing as the standard 60 Attack pure, but with 10 less Attack levels. This will make your account more unique, and also a lower Combat.

(Quest/s Requirements)

(Last Update/s)

(Progress)
    • By Starfox
      Hello.

I recently finished a BETA version of my Skeletal Wyvern killer script. I am running an open beta for this script. If you would like to use the BETA version of this script, please go to the TRiBot repository and add the script to your account there. You can run the script for an unlimited amount of time while use the free BETA version, however I will ask you to report bugs to me if you find any.
      Description:
      Sigma Wyvern Killer BETA kills the monster Skeletal Wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon in OSRS. It is a top level money making method yielding 500k+ per hour (even more at higher combat levels). At maxed combat with good gear, you may yield a consistent 800k-1m/hourly. While running this script, over time your profit will go up due to your bots gaining rare drops like draconic visage, dragon legs, dragon skirt, dragon med helm, 3x ranarr seeds and rare drop table items. 
      Requirements:
      72 Slayer
      Elemental shield, Mind shield, or Dragonfire shield
      70/70/70 melee stats are highly recommended
      Falador teleport tablets
      House teleport tablets
      Player owned house must be in rimmington

Progress reports:

first visage from sigma wyverns

Responses:
      For whatever reason, I cannot comment on my own thread in this section  so I will use this area to respond to comments.
      @gabrielspecter I've ran the script on my own testing account for about 3 weeks now, no more than 5-10 hours daily, sometimes not running it on certain days. I have yet to be banned.
      @slavebotter It does not support range safespotting. I have intentionally not added this functionality because the right side of the wyvern cave has 4 ranged players in every world killing wyverns, so it would be unlikely that you would find a world with a free one. As another person pointed out, melee is over 2x faster gp per hour and the left area is less crowded.
      @slavebotter It will be running until I get enough feedback from my testers and the script is running without any major bugs.
      @Creatur3z nice proggy, thanks for the feedback. im unsure of price right now
      @jamie ge yes it still works great.
      @billybob1 im running it right now seems to be working fine. try restarting your client.
      @MagicLand i ran it a few days ago for 3 hours, it was fine
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies