Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro - 100k+ xp/hour - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking - Worldhopping and much, much more!

274 posts in this topic

Update:

• Fixed banking

I couldn't reproduce any other bugs, if anything happens please take a screenshot and send it to me :)

Thanks for the great bot / service/

Your welcome :), if you ever run the bot for long periods of time you should take some screenshots and post them here  :cool:

Tested and I'm still having the same banking problem. Once I run out of food it proceeds to walk halfway to the bank and get stuck. Here is screenie of exact spot it gets stuck at for me. Works fine if I help it to bank... Return run works perfect also.

nyd3tg.png

Edited by Keiferb

Update:

• Remapped west side of temple, and improved pathfinding there.
  • Added failsafe for east entrance/exit of the temple, pathfinding was a bit glitchy there but that is now fixed.
  • All walking bugs should now be fixed.
  • Randomised pathfinding on west side of temple, east side was already completely randomised
  • Fixed pathfiding bug on east side of temple
  • Faster switching between monsters

I started the script from lumbridge, and let it walk all the way to canafis, and to the fight spot and it worked fine

Then I made it walk to each fighting spot and bank from each, and everything seems to be working fine now :)

Just purchased the script an hour ago, FUCKING FLAWLESS. No issues so far, uses excalibur spec. The only minor issue is that it tends to spam another ghoul while one is attacking but then it corrects itself. I love you Tri for this 10/10 worth 420 BLAZE IT script.

UPDATE: I botted in 3 hour sections taking breaks in between and just went from 50 strength to almost 65 and getting 70 tonight, xp not the best atm at around 29k per hour but my stats are only 51/65/58. 

Edited by _Defqon

Anyone have any recent feedback :), last time I used it, it was running perfectly.

@Tri

seems like every premium script i pay for always something wrong...small thing...but long run...its a big thing...

i have super sets (4) top of the bank so its easier for the bot..

nekminute..it takes out super atk str def (1) (2) etc...not (4)...i think we need an option tri so it takes only dose (4)

@Tri

seems like every premium script i pay for always something wrong...small thing...but long run...its a big thing...

i have super sets (4) top of the bank so its easier for the bot..

nekminute..it takes out super atk str def (1) (2) etc...not (4)...i think we need an option tri so it takes only dose (4)

Thanks for the feedback, I've reordered the potion arrays, so it should now withdraw (4)'s, then (3)'s then (2)'s and so on.

Let me know how it goes :)

@Tri

do i just restart the script from bank and see how things go?

edit: so far so good. thanks :) ill post a proggy at the end of my session i have break handler on as well.

Edited by iwanta99

@Tri

do i just restart the script from bank and see how things go?

edit: so far so good. thanks :) ill post a proggy at the end of my session i have break handler on as well.

Glad it's working now, that would be great if you could post a proggy :)

Edited by Tri

Glad it's working now, that would be great if you could post a proggy :)

i got your back bro

c41ebfffd713b1b2b8c533dcd93aef03.png

this is 1 hour breaks with 13 minutes randoms for 10 minutes duration randomness 4 minutes

ive bought this script yesterday forgot to save my 9 hr progy over night but i got another 9 hr proggy thats gotten me 42.6k n hr with two bots going at once, with one i was getting 50k an hr

ive bought this script yesterday forgot to save my 9 hr progy over night but i got another 9 hr proggy thats gotten me 42.6k n hr with two bots going at once, with one i was getting 50k an hr

@bigboobs Nice! You'll be 99 in no time haha, you should try take some screenshots next time :)

Antiban Updates:

• New clicking method that should be harder for jagex to detect
  • New camera turning method that is more human like
  • Adjusted reacting times

The script should now look even more realistic   :)

Just bought this script! Works near perfectly, I'll post a proggy later once I've completed a run but after babysitting it for half an hour I'm pleased - better than the AIO fighters I've used for the same job!

If you feel like it; there's a couple of things that could be tweaked.

I'm currently using the north spot, everything is fine unless the bot goes toward the southern area of the north spot. There are still a couple of ghouls here and the bot often get pulled back here by ghouls retreating but I think it activates the pathing loop as even if the bot is fighting something it will attempt to path back to the center of the spot again. This isn't a problem and doesn't really effect the script, but it could look slightly less legit than it would if the pathing loop didn't activate until the bot was slightly further south.

The eating could be tweaked slightly too, as right now once the hp threshold is hit it immediately starts trying to eat when the character is damaged; even before a damage indicator has appeared on the character. If you were flagged, this might be suspicious if its doing it every time it goes to eat. Id suggest maybe sleeping for half a second or so before the character goes to eat? Or allowing a broader range for eating in the options rather than a single value?

Otherwise its perfect and these are really just changes for peace of mind. Great work :)

Is there any profit/loot?

No, purely killed for exp.

Having used this bot for a couple of days now, I can say that it is very good. All I would say is that an option to have the mouse speed vary would be useful (i.e I set 200 mouse speed with a 38 variation, meaning it would actually be from 162 to 238). I haven't been banned but I feel that this would add further security to use of this script.

A quick proggy however from today:

4f32562c571d6bd29466b8f9888f70c9.png

Edited by anish101