Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro - 100k+ xp/hour - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking - Worldhopping and much, much more!

274 posts in this topic

great script however the script goes on killing the next ghoul before killing the previous one. Is this a glitch??

great script however the script goes on killing the next ghoul before killing the previous one. Is this a glitch??

this happens to me as well

this happens to me as well

@Tri Please fix this!!! :( :(

Edited by Cosimo

Fixing now :)

Sorry is it fixed? Because the bug still occurs but not as often as much. Maybe I'm wrong but it's still happening :/

What happened to this script???

It doesn't bank, it doesn't eat food, I almost died!

It uses auto retaliate to attack and once the monsters stop attacking, it stops too????

There's a problem with this script. With wCombat Lite, I'm getting 31k xp/h and with this script I'm only getting 24k xp/h... so....

There's a problem with this script. With wCombat Lite, I'm getting 31k xp/h and with this script I'm only getting 24k xp/h... so....

Please fix!

Stop comparing this script to other scripts and give the man time to weed out and kinks and bugs. Once they're fixed it will be the best xp/hr for ghouls. You all are being much too impatient and pushy.

Update:

• New item equipping method
  • New special attack method
  • Fixed potion banking
  • Improved hovering ( it will not hover next npc when using special attacks which looked odd )
  • Added custom mouse speed option to GUI, default is 105 but I personally use 200
  • Dynamic signatures are now being tracked, I just need to create an image for it
  • Fighting spot areas have been remapped

Everything should be running perfect, post some proggies guys :)

Edited by Tri

Update:

• As part of the new antiban, the script will now use the middle mouse clicking button for some users 

I'm getting a lot of "I'm already under attack" Perhaps slow it down.  I tried a low mouse speed and it still happened.

*edit*

Also... the reason for my low xp per hour.

The script will select a mob that is on screen, then the mob will walk off screen. Instead of clicking any ghoul that is on screen near him, or clicking on the MM to get to the target, it just sits.

This is pretty frustrating. It has "intent" labeled by the blue square, but if it is off screen, it should choose a new target or navigate to him.

*EDIT*

Bot didn't eat, was at 7HP nearly died!!

Edited by seiv

I'm getting a lot of "I'm already under attack" Perhaps slow it down.  I tried a low mouse speed and it still happened.

*edit*

Also... the reason for my low xp per hour.

The script will select a mob that is on screen, then the mob will walk off screen. Instead of clicking any ghoul that is on screen near him, or clicking on the MM to get to the target, it just sits.

This is pretty frustrating. It has "intent" labeled by the blue square, but if it is off screen, it should choose a new target or navigate to him.

*EDIT*

Bot didn't eat, was at 7HP nearly died!!

@seiv

1.Already under attack messages happen to everyone, if it's a really serious issue I'll look into it :)

2.Read my update :)

3.In all premium scripts eating is now controlled by the client, I've sent trilez a few messages on your behalf but he still hasn't replied.

Update:

• Fixed a bug in my new clicking method which made you idle. 

@seiv

1.Already under attack messages happen to everyone, if it's a really serious issue I'll look into it :)

2.Read my update :)

3.In all premium scripts eating is now controlled by the client, I've sent trilez a few messages on your behalf but he still hasn't replied.

Update:

I just re-read your original post and don't see the update your talking about. Instead of pointing me in the direction, could you briefly say why I was at 7 HP?

as in:

-ABCL error

-Wrong food

I just re-read your original post and don't see the update your talking about. Instead of pointing me in the direction, could you briefly say why I was at 7 HP?

as in:

-ABCL error

-Wrong food

The update is inside the post I just made haha

Update:

And yes the eating problem is a ABCL problem. Restarting the script should fix it ( start it when you are logged in )

Edited by Tri

JzZa3t9.png

It was on break, and spam clicking non existent mobs for the hour or so of the break.

Edited by seiv

Update:

When waiting for a new npc / fighting an npc / idling, the script is now capable of doing the following things for the antiban:

• Performing XP checks
  • Examining objects
  • Rotating the camera
  • Picking up the mouse
  • Randomly right clicking
  • Making the mouse leave the game
  • Random mouse movements
  • Checking your quests list
  • Checking your friends list
  • Checking your equipment
  • Checking your music list

The client will generate unique characteristics for each runescape player, and this will determine the frequency that each action is performed. So each player gets their own unique version of the antiban  :)

The script also does many other things as part of the antiban, such as unique reaction times for each player, unique eating times, unique times to turn on run etc etc.

1 person likes this

JzZa3t9.png

It was on break, and spam clicking non existent mobs for the hour or so of the break.

Good Antiban update, but my error here is guaranteed to get someone banned.

Update:

When waiting for a new npc / fighting an npc / idling, the script is now capable of doing the following things for the antiban:

• Performing XP checks
  • Examining objects
  • Rotating the camera
  • Picking up the mouse
  • Randomly right clicking
  • Making the mouse leave the game
  • Random mouse movements
  • Checking your quests list
  • Checking your friends list
  • Checking your equipment
  • Checking your music list

The client will generate unique characteristics for each runescape player, and this will determine the frequency that each action is performed. So each player gets their own unique version of the antiban  :)

The script also does many other things as part of the antiban, such as unique reaction times for each player, unique eating times, unique times to turn on run etc etc.

maybe make the xp check only check the skill you're training? It doesnt seem human-like to check ranged when you're training strength

Running well for everyone?

It very well :o

I'd recommend moving the camera more often as when the ghoul walks out of the screen, the mouse moves on to other ghouls. A legit player would go for the same ghoul and switch the camera angle.

Just a thought haha

Having an issue with bank run. After running out of food in inventory it gets halfway to town. Right before canfis and quits moving.... Can't find spot to click or something.. Once I assist it to the bank it withdraws and runs back perfectly until return trip to bank again. Always gets stuck in same spot...

^^^^Yeh this happens to me too and also when it moves out of the ghoul area it'll just stay there and it will end up logging out

Edited by JTTonster

Having an issue with bank run. After running out of food in inventory it gets halfway to town. Right before canfis and quits moving.... Can't find spot to click or something.. Once I assist it to the bank it withdraws and runs back perfectly until return trip to bank again. Always gets stuck in same spot...

Also happens to me