Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro - 100k+ xp/hour - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking - Worldhopping and much, much more!

273 posts in this topic

im going to buy this script how much rsgp for the script?? also do you have an auto alcher? or know what I can use for alching? do you have any long proggys

Hey @weaslyturd, the script is only 2mill :), for rsgp purchases please add my skype.

And yes I do have a script that can auto alch ( + train magic in pretty much every other way possible, and fight all monsters ) you can find it HERE

And I don't currently have any really long proggies but I will have lots very soon!

Edited by Tri

hey. Just purchased script. Running great so far. Just wondering how would i toggle the anti-ban you mentioned?

Hey gold_elf, the antiban is now compulsory for all premium scripts :) ( why wouldn't you want it )?

Hey gold_elf, the antiban is now compulsory for all premium scripts :) ( why wouldn't you want it )?

oh no, don't get me wrong, i want it! It's just you mentioned under features that you can toggle it. But it's great to have compulsory :)

came across a problem with one of the randoms. When i logged back in my hp was low and there were several mystery boxes in my invent.

• [16:29:38] Hovering
  • [16:29:38] We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random.
  • [16:29:38] We are still in combat. Attempting to run away.
  • [16:29:50] We successfully solved the Mysterious Old Man random.
  • [16:29:50] Attempting to return to our character's original position.
  • [16:29:53] We are attempting to solve the Strange Box random.
  • [19:24:14] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0
  • [19:24:14] Script Ended: Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro.
  • [19:24:29] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (2). 

came across a problem with one of the randoms. When i logged back in my hp was low and there were several mystery boxes in my invent.

• [16:29:38] Hovering
  • [16:29:38] We are attempting to solve the Mysterious Old Man random.
  • [16:29:38] We are still in combat. Attempting to run away.
  • [16:29:50] We successfully solved the Mysterious Old Man random.
  • [16:29:50] Attempting to return to our character's original position.
  • [16:29:53] We are attempting to solve the Strange Box random.
  • [19:24:14] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0
  • [19:24:14] Script Ended: Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro.
  • [19:24:29] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (2). 

@gold_elf149 that can be caused from your computers time changing, or if your internet disconnects briefly. If it keeps happening let me know on skype :)

Best script I've used on this site so far. Worked flawlessly overnight. 

http://gyazo.com/e8cf5d614804d4448dd9af3f55737386

@UnknownWind I'm glad you like it! Is there anything you would like me to add to the script? And it would be great if you could keep posting proggys! ;D

@Tri The only thing I'd really enjoy being added would be ranging support or even maging support. Collecting arrows, restocking when low on arrows, restocking runes (so you don't risk too many at one time if you lag out etc.). Besides that, I can't think of anything, but if I think of anything I'll let you know!

doesn't withdraw lobsters. Client issue?

Make sure you spell Lobster with a capital L

Make sure you spell Lobster with a capital L

It is. I've realised it only fails to withdraw lobs when you want to withdraw pots. It keeps withdrawing and banking the pots.

Doesnt use special attacks, sucks at attacking, is constantly moving even while already being attacked.

Tries to attack other ghouls while being attacked

Are people getting banned here? This used to be the best spot to train but it became compromised, this was a few months ago. Is it safe now?

Are people getting banned here? This used to be the best spot to train but it became compromised, this was a few months ago. Is it safe now?

The banrate is the same as it was months/year ago, botwatch is a constant system that never lets up, you can always get banned from botting.

The sale of this script has temporarily been disabled because it has failed to meet the new anti-ban compliance standards set for all premium scripts. At TRiBot, we are committed to reducing the ban rate, and are taking the necessary steps to do so.

The banrate is the same as it was months/year ago, botwatch is a constant system that never lets up, you can always get banned from botting.

Actually, not it's not. As far as I know, nobody has been banned using my script.

Update:

Sales have been resumed.

The script has been updated with TRiBot's latest and greatest antiban, that generates unique characteristics for each account that the bot on, so no two accounts are doing exactly the same actions. 

Potions dont work as I said on Skype and its super slow at attacking.

Using this I get average 35k xp/hr on strength.

Using wCombat AIO Lite, i get 42k hr