Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
ABC2 Antiban - Tri Ghoul Fighter Pro - 100k+ xp/hour - Potions - Special Attacks - Banking - Worldhopping and much, much more!

273 posts in this topic

@LostKing I just tested it myself and it is now working fine, please confirm it's working for you aswell ^_^

@LostKing I just tested it myself and it is now working fine, please confirm it's working for you aswell ^_^

Works great now, thanks for all your work! @Tri

its really not about 100k xp per hour, its about 25-36k.

Obviously depends on your stats.

i am 87 str

76 attack

for whip - 36k

scimi 25

sara sword - 23-27 - not sure

weird thing happen - found myself at lumbrig bank, all my valuebl items was taken

Are you using ABC2? 

Anyone who did use it, how big of a xp drop is it?

Hi I used your AIO fighter what is the difference with training at ghouls between that script and this one?

Script is working 100% perfectly :)

There is a problem in where it misclicks a potion vial that is empty after using it all up, and the misclick accidentally clicks the potion and then tries to eat food due to low HP but since it has selected the empty vial it cannot eat the food and the mouse literally just spams back and forth between the food and the vial. 

This problem has been occurring for a long time for me. It happens only a few times, but more recently, it has been happening alot more frequently.

I have a video of it, i'll message you on skype. 

the bot tends to get stuck on trying to switch worlds for some reason.. can this be fixed? also it has times where it attempts to pick deadman worlds.. Other than that i have no issues

Edited by uomeurlife

The bot keeps saying "Recently in combat: true" when it's not even attacking so then the bot just stays there doing nothing for hours and hours. I will be highly appreciated if this problem gets fixed as soon as possible :P

Edited by makunahatata

On 04/04/2016 at 9:37 PM, uomeurlife said:

Is there away to put safe spots in while training range? 

I wasn't aware that you could safe spot ghouls, if you'd like to provide an account I'd be happy to add them in ^_^.

Is everyone enjoying using the script ^_^? And does anybody have any suggestions for new features they'd like?

Thanks

their isnt an option for combat potions, nor am i able to use monkfish as a food to eat when my health drops to the designated percentage??

Hello Tri

I currently use your combat script and have also purchased this one. On your combat one there is an option to world-hop if someone talks, and this is a feature I always use. It would be great to introduce it to this script. I use this on my main and I could do without the macroing reports :)

Thanks bud.

On 06/08/2016 at 0:46 AM, william666 said:

their isnt an option for combat potions, nor am i able to use monkfish as a food to eat when my health drops to the designated percentage??

Combat potions are available now ^_^ and you can use any food you like, make sure you spell Monkfish with a capital M.

On 26/10/2016 at 3:26 AM, lockhart1 said:

Hello Tri

I currently use your combat script and have also purchased this one. On your combat one there is an option to world-hop if someone talks, and this is a feature I always use. It would be great to introduce it to this script. I use this on my main and I could do without the macroing reports :)

Thanks bud.

Great idea! I'll try add it in when I have time ( hopefully within the next few days! ).

The script is running Perfectly!

Just bought today, only own two scripts. Been creeping on Tribot for a long time. With that being said this and aMiner are the only scripts ive deemed worthy of buying. Proggy coming soon :) using on a 76-90-76 for Str training, averaging 55k an hour with d scimmy. OP!

Ghoul pro.png

Edited by toaster86

9se4wk.png

Getting this error atm, wondering if its an easy fix? Was working wonderfully tll the update last night

NVM. Got the client to work.

Edited by toaster86