Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.120_0

28 posts in this topic

This release features:

• More character randomization/anti-ban
    • The delay between moving the mouse and clicking has been improved. The delay time is now unique for every different botter, and more similar to the delay an actual human would have.
    • The delay between opening the Choose Option menu and clicking an option has been improved. The delay time is now unique for every different botter, and more similar to the delay an actual human would have.
    • The delay between dropping consecutive inventory items has been improved. The delay time is now unique for every different botter, and more similar to the delay an actual human would have.
  • Most deprecated API has been removed.
  • The Account Manager can now have a user-specified password/encryption key.
  • More Anti Ban Compliance areas:
    • HP percent at which to eat at.
    • Delay between item interaction.
  • Updated the event sender/handler.
    • Has been optimized for slower computers.
5 people like this

Woooo Ty!!!

On another note, is it known whats been causing the increase in bans lately?

Edited by spanishguy

I like the way you try to make this bot as human as possible. You even think about the percentage to eat! Very nice man!

I attempted to put an account manager encryption password/key. It constantly says I'm entering the wrong password, even though I'm 100% positive I'm not. Is this a bug or a glitch? Can this be fixed easily?

1 person likes this

Re 'I can't load the client' - Redownload and delete the old one. 

@TrRiLeZ Since this update, I'm having to right click 5-6 times before it actually right clicks the right spot/object

aw 

• HP percent at which to eat at

was in my slayer script :(

Edited by JoeDezzy1

After this update the tribot client doesn't start up for me.

The script loader says tribot is loaded and it gives the green light, but the tribot client never pops up. Strangely, when i go to task manager, i can see a java client running though. 

Any idea whats wrong? 

Edited by gabrielspecter

The script loader says tribot is loaded and it gives the green light, but the tribot client never pops up. Strangely, when i go to task manager, i can see a java client running though. 

Any idea whats wrong? 

See my thread posted above. If you launch it in console mode it displays the error, waiting for a response from TriLeZ though

Yeah I read the posts above, deleted all previous tribots, redownloaded, and nothing happens, it goes through the beginning process, but it shows that the client is open, but nothing pops up. 

Is it just me, or does it feel like these improvements have been added on top of the current clicking system, instead of replacing them? It might just be this script, but the initial clicking is slowed & realistic (which I much prefer), but immediately after the old, way too quick & spam-like clicking also tries to click the object. 

I'm still having issues using my account manager. It constantly says I'm using the wrong password. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. Any way I can get rid of the password altogether?

1 person likes this

I seriously don't understand why the account manager password is constantly messing up. Can we seriously get a fix for this please? I'm unable to use my bots until this is fixed and it's stupid.

I seriously don't understand why the account manager password is constantly messing up. Can we seriously get a fix for this please? I'm unable to use my bots until this is fixed and it's stupid.

Post it in the client bugs section

my account management says wrong password, i am sure i typed right, i cant bot till this is fixed