I can't find a decent damn script on this webpage, at least free ones. 

1. TRiFisher AIO just spins around in circles doing nothing.

2. AIO DCWoodCutter Lite, starts botting successfully but then bugs out and stops doing anything.

3.RS3 LRC Fishing doesn't even start.

4. Bat Account Creator doesn't work.

Can we please gets some decent woodcutting and fishing skills.

1. hit the back button. 

2. Scroll down to the very bottom and look for members who are red or blue

anything made by these guys will generally be flawless. I have had especially good luck with sigma, cbtexan, and mute.

On another note, botting rs3 is as good as a death sentence now

Vorps bright idea of the day: Go whine on their threads instead of in here. We can't do anything about it but the scripter can.

Also, there's tons of great scripts on here. You just need to look. Find a scripter you like and use their scripts. I got 99 woodcutting and fishing using scripts on here, sorry that you're not in love with the first script you use. No one is forcing you to use them. Whining about it here won't help though.

I dont think any of you noticed this is in the rs3 section.

There are NO premium rs3 scripts. And the majority of the rs3 scripts don't work and that's because tribot is mainly an 07 bot....  The RS3 release really turned out to be a big flop and will remain so until the scripters start releasing some quality rs3 scripts

Edited by jsand5048

I dont think any of you noticed this is in the rs3 section.

There are NO premium rs3 scripts. And the majority of the rs3 scripts don't work and that's because tribot is mainly an 07 bot....  The RS3 release really turned out to be a big flop and will remain so until the scripters start releasing some quality rs3 scripts

Someone finally noticed...

I think the main issue is the lack of reflection methods in the RS3 api. Scripters here are spoiled and don't want to work with ogl/color scripting.

I can't believe I purchased VIP extended for non-working scripts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Script Arguments:
      Script arguments are currently being reworked. If you have any questions on how the current script arguments work, please message me.
      Example Minnow Arguments: FISHING_GUILD_MINNOW_PLATFORM,MINNOW,BANK,0,0
      Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By thinker_7
      I have activated a few scripts and non of them are working, a few worked when i first used the program but none will start. I have restarted the program multiple times but nothing works when i try to start them they wont even make the start script button go grey.
      if you could help i would greatly appreciate it 

• By born4war
      Just wondering since im new to botting and that stuff
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! new! Profile System (beta feature) Save and Load custom Profiles!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      Two-Weeks (15 instances) - $4.95 One Month (15 instances) - $6.95 Three Month (15 instances) - $9.95 Six Month (15 instances) - $19.95        <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $24.95 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $9.95     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By Tri
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!
      Features:
        About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots:

Testimonials:

Purchase Information:

You can purchase the script through the repository or clicking the image below:
    • By therankedone
      So i bought Master Chopper AIO, and when i go to start the script, it doesn't load, instead, it gives me this;

https://gyazo.com/7044c4f93b571bb2f6419f5df3c8aa80

I've deactivated and reactivated and that didn't fix anything. 

Any help?
      P.S. For people who dont want to click the Gyazo
      [01:28:36] Downloading script 'Master Chopper AIO'.
      [01:28:37] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    • By AccountBoost
      Very basic yew cutter script.
      Instructions
      Set the bot in Falador east bank with an axe equipped, or in inventory.
      First ever script. Feedback would be awesome.
    • By arvydaslt123
      I Would like to ask the community, and to know their position towards scripters.
      I dont want to mention all the scripters, but am I the only guy who notices that most of the premium scripters, are currently just selling their scripts  without any maintenance or support?
      They are not answering questions or bugs in their threads, ignoring user complaints, ignoring PM messages due being online and so on...
      I think the community could name several scripts, that are currently being sold in the repository, but are not functioning or fully working.
      Is there a way to prevent paying for scripts, and afterwards fighting for your money?

I want to repeat myself, I am not talking about all the scripters or all of their scripts! 
      Waiting for your opinion..

For a couple examples check these threads ant user complaints:

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies