Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JacksScripts

[RELEASE] Free Staking Odds Calculator! [NO DOWNLOAD!]

11 posts in this topic

Hello Tribot

Im new around here but I am very familiar with Runescape. I am getting into web development and decided to create a staking odds calculator. I created it with javascript and php. 

It is currently being hosted on my personal website: http://jackhallam.net/Utilities/SC/

It would be great if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback!

Thanks

EDIT: It is not a phishing link. lol. I made it using javascript and php, its not going to keylog you. 

There's no phishing link

Edited by JacksScripts

Appears to be legit. No place to enter in any information besides stats.

On a side note, turn this into a script and you will get a lot more users. You will also benefit TRiBot.

Edited by tacomanstan

Appears to be legit. No place to enter in any information besides stats.

On a side note, turn this into a script and you will get a lot more users. You will also benefit TRiBot.

I have scripted before for a different client. I might give this a go.

I have scripted before for a different client. I might give this a go.

If you know Java, converting it into a script if you already have the JavaScript code will be incredibly easy.

If you know Java, converting it into a script if you already have the JavaScript code will be incredibly easy.

I took Ap Comp Sci so I know java too. Java != Javascript. I just need to learn the tribot api.

I took Ap Comp Sci so I know java too. Java != Javascript. I just need to learn the tribot api.

What I'm saying is that JavaScript is similar enough to Java that converting it over is going to be incredibly easy. Because it isn't interacting with the game, you don't really need to know the TRiBot API at all, all you need to know is Java.

What I'm saying is that JavaScript is similar enough to Java that converting it over is going to be incredibly easy. Because it isn't interacting with the game, you don't really need to know the TRiBot API at all, all you need to know is Java.

Ill give it a try :)

How accurate is this? I really like this for staking but I'm worried the odds may not be completely accurate. Can you give us a little more in sight??

How accurate is this? I really like this for staking but I'm worried the odds may not be completely accurate. Can you give us a little more in sight??

I took a quick looks at the calculations for people ive been staking lately at my levels and it seems to be fairly accurate. I cant say for sure if its perfect but it looks good. You should get this turned into a nice little script. It would pick up nicely if the price was right.