Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

adamhumphries5

Human Dynamics Essay Outline... Please read if you're serious about the future of tribot.

16 posts in this topic

Hello my friends.... I have spent all of today simply writing an OUTLINE of the giant essay I am going to be writing over the possible improvements of tribot in terms of human dynamics. If you are a troll, unintelligent, or a lazy asshole, please do not bother reading this 1600 word outline, but if you are otherwise interested, I have attached the word document for all to constructively criticize. I need more ideas for possible human dynamics, but I feel I have listed most of them.

PLEASE give this a chance and read it... and if you think its bullshit at least read the parts V, VI, and VII.

I really think I'm onto something and I hope this can be of use to TRiLeZ. It would be really nice if he read this and thought about implementing these features because as I say and explain on the essay, just profiling and slight randomization obviously isn't enough because theres still a continuous pattern.

Enjoy my friends, You have my best wishes. I hope this can help someone. If you support me writing the full essay, please post some support. I already am going to write it but if I could have a few supporters it would be nice. I will be covering all aspects of human dynamics, from graphical comparisons of bot movement to human movement, delay times, variances in pathing, anything you can think of I will be analyzing and putting into this essay. This will probably take me a month or so, hopefully less if I can find the right resources. I already have a good bit of knowledge because I have spoken directly to Jacmob over teamspeak for 8 hours, and learned quite a bit.

If you have any ideas for this, please feel free to post! Read the included dynamics I have already listed, though, just to make sure I havn't already listed it. I've listed around 7 or 8 advanced features I believe.

Thank you, enjoy.

The file is attached to this post, btw.

Runescape Possible Biotechnological Dynamics.docx

Edited by adamhumphries5

Do you even know what biotechnological means?

Because "bio" doesn't refer to the kind of technology you are talking about. 

Edited by Dreaming

Any proof? so far you're just speculating.

I know its speculation but when it comes to this i'm not sure if we will ever have proof, as i've heard many of the Moderators say. That's why i'm making guesses then i'm going to do research as I have stated, and compare until I come out with something thats "proof worthy". I'm not sure if i'll be able to code it, but hopefully I can idealize something that one of you smarter folks can make a reality :)

Also as I said i've spoken to jacmob for an entire day on Teamspeak. He gave me a good bit of insight.

Edited by adamhumphries5

Do you even know what biotechnological means?

Is that even important? I just figured I'd throw a "Smart" word in there that combines bio/nature/humans with technology... since we are trying to simulate humans. I don't care about the definition of my outline title... it's the ideas that count. See my point? Also, if everyone just says "its all an idea, bullshit" then that's being very closed minded because, how will we accomplish anything if we don't try new things? It's certainly not a bad idea.... I am quite confident in my outline :) I hope i'm not coming off as condescending, i'm trying to make a contribution to the community.

Edited by adamhumphries5

Is that even important? I just figured I'd throw a "Smart" word in there that combines bio/nature/humans with technology... since we are trying to simulate humans. I don't care about the definition of my outline title... it's the ideas that count. See my point? Also, if everyone just says "its all an idea, bullshit" then that's being very closed minded because, how will we accomplish anything if we don't try new things? It's certainly not a bad idea.... I am quite confident in my outline :) I hope i'm not coming off as condescending, i'm trying to make a contribution to the community.

Fair Enough. The words you use are important but ill look through your point. 

Edited by Dreaming

I know its speculation but when it comes to this i'm not sure if we will ever have proof, as i've heard many of the Moderators say. That's why i'm making guesses then i'm going to do research as I have stated, and compare until I come out with something thats "proof worthy". I'm not sure if i'll be able to code it, but hopefully I can idealize something that one of you smarter folks can make a reality :)

Also as I said i've spoken to jacmob for an entire day on Teamspeak. He gave me a good bit of insight.

Your "Research" is based on your own opinion and speculation. Since you don't have any reliable sources/findings, this whole document is invalid - Unless of course you can justify and prove what you're saying, which is quite obviously not going to happen. 

"I believe if we can create a system smart enough, and secure enough, that it won’t matter if Jagex flags accounts, or people report us, because when they do, when we get analyzed, all they will see is a “Human”."

Edited by Druid

Why are you investing so much time into helping Tribot mane? Your not getting paid whilst others are...

So basically, the more human like the bot is, the less chance you have of getting banned.

Funny that

All this is a profiling suggestion for antiban. Most of your ideas are based on a fatigue algorithm. 

I personally believe only the youngest, fattest members of society get fatigue from playing Runescape. If moving a mouse becomes difficult for you after a few hours, you need to reconsider your life choices or accept the fact you have carpal tunnel. A fatigue system is not human, and is probably not even a trigger for Jagex. 

Mouse accuracy is a decent idea, sure, and it can vary depending on time of the day and other factors, but it should remain random enough. 

Personally, I think Tribot's mouse pathing could be worked on. I think it needs ABC-type antiban.

Edited by wastedbro

since its 635 and i just got home from club, i was reading it and my only idea so far is .. : " Should bot click like drunk guy ? "

Your "Research" is based on your own opinion and speculation. Since you don't have any reliable sources/findings, this whole document is invalid - Unless of course you can justify and prove what you're saying, which is quite obviously not going to happen. 

"I believe if we can create a system smart enough, and secure enough, that it won’t matter if Jagex flags accounts, or people report us, because when they do, when we get analyzed, all they will see is a “Human”."

Things don't get accomplished without people trying new things. You can talk all the bad stuff you want but as I stated, I will be providing a lot of research and data analysis along with this.

Why are you investing so much time into helping Tribot mane? Your not getting paid whilst others are...

I'm 18 years old with nothing to do, very bored, but I have a very creative mind. I figured I'd do some research and experimenting to see if jagex's system can be broken.

All this is a profiling suggestion for antiban. Most of your ideas are based on a fatigue algorithm. 

I personally believe only the youngest, fattest members of society get fatigue from playing Runescape. If moving a mouse becomes difficult for you after a few hours, you need to reconsider your life choices or accept the fact you have carpal tunnel. A fatigue system is not human, and is probably not even a trigger for Jagex. 

Mouse accuracy is a decent idea, sure, and it can vary depending on time of the day and other factors, but it should remain random enough. 

Personally, I think Tribot's mouse pathing could be worked on. I think it needs ABC-type antiban.

Tribot already has a profiling anti-ban system as I stated in the document, its just I think a couple of human features are missing. In the last part of the outline I state quite a few things other than fatigue or mouse accuracy that could help with realism.

I think your ideas for making a more human-like bot are pretty good.

A and B are actually already defined with ABC (although I'm still expanding the different reaction times for different situations).

TRiBot used to have a "fatigue emulator" from ~2011 up until around a year ago when I rewrote the script engine. I thought TRiBot still had it, but it looks like I removed it and never got around to coding it back in. So in the near future, I'll re-implement a new "fatigue emulator" with unique characteristics for every different botter. It'll incorporate (slightly) slower mouse movements and (slightly) higher sleeping times as the bot incurs fatigue. Taking a break will reduce fatigue.

In the not-so-near future, I'll expand the fatigue system to cover situations like mis-clicking and whatnot.

Thanks for the ideas. Keep em rolling!

3 people like this

I think your ideas for making a more human-like bot are pretty good.

A and B are actually already defined with ABC (although I'm still expanding the different reaction times for different situations).

TRiBot used to have a "fatigue emulator" from ~2011 up until around a year ago when I rewrote the script engine. I thought TRiBot still had it, but it looks like I removed it and never got around to coding it back in. So in the near future, I'll re-implement a new "fatigue emulator" with unique characteristics for every different botter. It'll incorporate (slightly) slower mouse movements and (slightly) higher sleeping times as the bot incurs fatigue. Taking a break will reduce fatigue.

In the not-so-near future, I'll expand the fatigue system to cover situations like mis-clicking and whatnot.

Thanks for the ideas. Keep em rolling!

Thanks TRiLeZ I really appreciate this! I will continue to do research and collect data on bantimes(since botwatch usually bans pretty quick), delay comparisons for bots compared to humans, and a bunch of other things I have devised to test out such as accuracy. This will all be put into my full essay which I hope you will enjoy reading! Sounds like a great plan though, can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I am very confident in your abilities, you could probably devise something that makes my ideas look almost silly in comparison, haha.

Edited by adamhumphries5