Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.113_0

22 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Better camera rotation. TRiBot will no longer endlessly spin the camera as it sometimes does.
  • When ABC is in use, camera rotation will be done either by keys, or by mouse (scroll clicking). The possibility of using either one is randomized for every different botter.
  • The bugs with Mouse.drag(..) have been fixed.
  • New Debug:
    • Java Heap Space: Shows the usage of the heap space.
    • TRiBot Cache: Shows the sizes of the TRiBot caches.
  • Ability to use stopping conditions with the regular walking API.
3 people like this

This update features:

• Better camera rotation. TRiBot will no longer endlessly spin the camera as it sometimes does.
  • When ABC is in use, camera rotation will be done either by keys, or by mouse (scroll clicking). The possibility of using either one is randomized for every different botter.
  • The bugs with Mouse.drag(..) have been fixed.
  • New Debug:
    • Java Heap Space: Shows the usage of the heap space.
    • TRiBot Cache: Shows the sizes of the TRiBot caches.
  • Ability to use stopping conditions with the regular walking API.

This is nice and all, but the client still starts lagging to an unusable state after running a script for 5 mins..

This is nice and all, but the client still starts lagging to an unusable state after running a script for 5 mins..

Enable the two new debugs and take a screenshot when the lag starts.

1 person likes this

Thanks! I appreciate the implementation of the random wheel & keyboard movement. I was worried that my botting would be more obvious because I personally use the wheel, while I'm sure most scripts typically use the keys.

Thanks! I appreciate the implementation of the random wheel & keyboard movement. I was worried that my botting would be more obvious because I personally use the wheel, while I'm sure most scripts typically use the keys.

Whoa, you really use the middle click wheel to move around the camera?

Iv'e played RS since RSC and never until yesterday knew (or at least I forgot and never remembered or even used), I didn't know ANYONE even used that thing, it's fun to mess with, but arrow keys do the job best IMO.

Iv'e played RS since RSC and never until yesterday knew (or at least I forgot and never remembered or even used), I didn't know ANYONE even used that thing, it's fun to mess with, but arrow keys do the job best IMO.

I just started playing RS again, 2 weeks ago, after having quit for like, 2-3+ years. Since then, I've played other games, like guild wars 2, that use a similar method. Honestly, it's 100x times easier to use the wheel. There's no effort required to reach over and click the arrow keys, not to mention it's much faster.

Enable the two new debugs and take a screenshot when the lag starts.

Double posting because I want it bumped. 

I've never used more than 216MB, but this time I decided to give it 512MB. Unfortunately, it does not seem that this is what's causing the problem. Here you go, hope it helps.

UiUQKkq.png

The console doesn't say anything, only that the script is still running.

Lag is so severe that it's probably 1 FP4S. Have to close client to get it to restore. 

Me too, heres the debug

Lag kicks in every time when entering nature rift, but only on certain scripts but I don't think its script problem

7vLGe2q.png

It was in a poll recently that got passed

Regarding the lag situation, I can't even post both debugs as the option to switch them disappears 

Edited by jakeyboy29

Nice to see that the middle mouse button screen rotation has been taken in. I just posted a topic few days ago about it in the suggestions but didn't get any answers so I thought nobody cared. I assume this has been planned to add to the bot before I made the topic, but still nice work developing the bot further. :)

I was worried too as I use the mouse wheel to rotate 99% of the time and the scripts were using keyboard buttons so that would've been easy to profile when it's me and when it's the bot playing.

Keep up the good work.

TRiBot Release 9.113_1 contains a fix for the freezing issue.

1 person likes this

TRiBot Release 9.113_1 contains a fix for the freezing issue.

Thanks, running smooth again. ;)