Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Tutorial for Safe Botting

118 posts in this topic

I just passed through the tutorial perfectly fine. Maybe the people getting banned on tutorial island:

• Have a flagged IP.
  • Are using disposable email addresses.

• I'm not sure about this one, but using disposable email addresses could raise suspicion.
  • Are using flagged RuneScape membership payment methods.

• Maybe PayPal accounts get flagged?
    • Or credit card numbers get flagged?

The last time I checked the client, I didn't find any code which grabs hardware IDs.

Also, what about flagging Mac Addresses? I don't know much about this type of identification exactly. But doesn't each computer have a unique one? I know for a fact java can track a Mac address because I once was banned on a private server by mac address. I could play on any computer on yhe same IP (by WiFi) but not on my personal computer. Could that be a possibility? Let me know what you think. Edited by Joeicus

Ban Upon Login

• Sometimes instead of banning an account straight away for botting, Jagex will issue a ban which won't activate until you login to the client. With that being said, don't blame the bot client and say it is detectable. Your ban has been waiting for you, and it just wasn't issued to you until you logged in.

I want to add to this topic for the community, was going to keep this to myself but i guess ill share...Might save somone millions of gp....The tribot client has nothing to do with the bann. The ban is coming using or not using the client at this point...

The ban upon login is avoidable!!! Let me elaborate....If you happen to be running 3-4 accounts like i usually do...Cant seem to run more then 3-4 accounts without a guaranteed  bann of any other accounts made after that, Ive tried proxies and even mutiple different vpns, tbh they are useless from my experience....Somehow jagex still links your vpn to your main ip adress and banns you the very next day no amount of reseting/unplugging the modem will save you...

ALWAYS log in first, with your crappyest account your running in the morning (or b4 u start bots)...Because if they set a ban upon login, you only have to loose 1 account...the other 3 will get banned if u log in at this point... You know you have a 3X "or more" ban set for your "home" Main Ip Adress...

You can avoid the ban... but at the sacrifice of your main ip adress or home adress... I had a hunch one day and went to mcdonalds wifi and logged the three accounts NO BANN! saved over 800m between the 3 accounts...but luckly I moved since then so now i can log onto the accounts at home...vpns will not work for this method and neither will proxies...Still looking for a way though...Its almost like with the vpns they can trace your main home ipadress THROUGH the remote connection to the vpn your using...

hoping my trial and errored factitious report will help add to the main topic a little for everyone...Basically you can still log the accounts with a set ban just not at home...Maybe your grandparents or friends house

Hope this helps! Goodluck out there botters!

Edited by luberda
1 person likes this

Just out of curiousity, what is the likelyhood of me getting banned if I follow most of theese steps except the one about variating your skills, because I purely bot agility and nothing else, but I do take occasional breaks. 

Also, If i get banned, what is the likelyhood of my main account which I play legit on gets banned with my agility-botting account? (wanna get into botting, quite nooby)

Edited by Iron_Nimas

-snip-

The ban upon login is avoidable!!! Let me elaborate....If you happen to be running 3-4 accounts like i usually do...Cant seem to run more then 3-4 accounts without a guaranteed  bann of any other accounts made after that, Ive tried proxies and even mutiple different vpns, tbh they are useless from my experience....Somehow jagex still links your vpn to your main ip adress and banns you the very next day no amount of reseting/unplugging the modem will save you...

ALWAYS log in first, with your crappyest account your running in the morning (or b4 u start bots)...Because if they set a ban upon login, you only have to loose 1 account...the other 3 will get banned if u log in at this point... You know you have a 3X "or more" ban set for your "home" Main Ip Adress...

-snip-

Hope this helps! Goodluck out there botters!

This might be false. You are not always chain banned. My accounts often die one by one.

Edited by JBeer

A Note about "Client Detection"

• Some users claim TRiBot is detectable. However, they are wrong. Users have to keep in mind that I can read the client's code, and I do. With every RuneScape update, I check the client's code for any method which can be used to detect botting clients. So far, no code is being used to detect/search for TRiBot.

So with this said, do you think it would be wise to wait after each RuneScape update for you to check if there IS anything new that could detect it, or is it a waste of time because nothing like it has ever been detected before?

great advice man! didnt know about the part that your non-botting accounts can also be banned..  a bit of a bummer aye

Question, I used to bot a long time ago and i'm currently using the master aio chopper bot. Now that i try to open a new tab to a second account it ask's me to become vip? 

But if I just open the tribot client again i can run a second script. 

So to  ask my question can jagex see that i'm on two different accounts and ban them both?

(p.s. back when I botted a while ago I could just open unlimited tabs)

Edited by iinverted

1 hour ago, iinverted said:

Question, I used to bot a long time ago and i'm currently using the master aio chopper bot. Now that i try to open a new tab to a second account it ask's me to become vip? 

But if I just open the tribot client again i can run a second script. 

So to  ask my question can jagex see that i'm on two different accounts and ban them both?

(p.s. back when I botted a while ago I could just open unlimited tabs)

Yes they can see that you have 2 accounts from the same ip, it doesnt matter if you have them in one or 2 tribot instances. And my advice is tu buy tribot vip-e, to benefit from the human mouse data.

As stated by Jagex, if you are caught botting on one account, all of your other accounts may be banned for botting. It doesn't matter whether your other accounts were actually botted on. Be careful.

So if I bot on noob account and play manual on my main acc, I'm getting banned both accounts? That's bullshit lol

1 hour ago, ass trumpet said:

i know this sounds really bad but how do i get a proxy sorry haha

Check out the  post I made on your other thread, recommended provides in my signature.

You can google for "socks proxies". The free/public ones you may find are unstable and don't last long. Not very suitable for bottling.

Recommended to purchase a service.

this is also so dumb id like to make my invest of 6.50 dollars back so im not to keen on spending more money when i have not made one bit of a return as the bots keep getting banned even though it said less likely to get banned.

On 4/29/2016 at 7:41 AM, ass trumpet said:

this is also so dumb id like to make my invest of 6.50 dollars back so im not to keen on spending more money when i have not made one bit of a return as the bots keep getting banned even though it said less likely to get banned.

Less likely to get banned =/= won't be banned.
I've botted thousands of hours across 20-30 accounts.
I've had 1 account banned, and 1 with a warning.
All on the same IP as well. 

Bot smart. 

This is such bullshit advice. You can't bot. Fullstop. 

If you disagree, before replying post a video and prrof of stats of you botting this day making money I would love to see it. Because i know for a fact you get banned within one week. fucking tribot scum cunt