Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Tutorial for Safe Botting

118 posts in this topic

I don't know what's going on now, I can barely bot 7-8h on a 1 bot without getting banned straight away.

7-8hrs is not straight away. That's 7-8 hours of data that Jagex has on your account.

Great info for a starter, thanks!

I have three questions about detection that weren't covered.

Let's say I have three bots created with different IP's and all 3 bots use on specific different IP but they have the same payment info for members. Does Jagex group ban accounts that are on different IP's but same payment info?

What about gold trading? Again using the three bots example, will they get suspicious if I am trading Mills to one specific toon of the three from those different bots and ban all three accounts that traded to that one?'

Do they only scan for IP? What about MAC address and computer name?

Edited by tacos912

Great info for a starter, thanks!

I have three questions about detection that weren't covered.

Let's say I have three bots created with different IP's and all 3 bots use on specific different IP but they have the same payment info for members. Does Jagex group ban accounts that are on different IP's but same payment info?

What about gold trading? Again using the three bots example, will they get suspicious if I am trading Mills to one specific toon of the three from those different bots and ban all three accounts that traded to that one?'

Do they only scan for IP? What about MAC address and computer name?

the safest way to purches members is via bonds.

And also, use a mule account for trading the bonds.

Thanks for the info on this post OP.

I am a new botter here and i have had a totally horrible experience :(

My first time botting in runescape i am on my main account which is a pure on OSRS, i did some thieve botting, and unfortunately got a 2 day ban. being as cautious as i could i decided i was only going to bot to improve my pure, so yesterday as soon as the 2 day ban ended i went to the range guild in an alone world and range guilded for about 4 hours with 2 seperate breaks, there wasnt a soul around me in the guild, as i kept the page up and did my usually stuff on my other laptop.

log in this morning and now i have gotten perma banned, they were able to sniff it out even though i had no other interaction with any other players, i only had botted for about 4 hours, and had two breaks, and it was literally an only 24-hour window from when my 2 day ban was lifted, and now my perma bann is now in effect, if they " have no code to search for tribot." how the heck did i get banned again?

I now have no account and i have a membership here and on my account in OSRS for another 2 and ahlf weeks that i cant use... WEAK

what did i do wrong? i have been trying to get help ever since i began using tribot a week ago, made a thread about massive lag on client got no real help, post on antoher thread about my 2 day ban looking for advice, had to do the research myself on that, and took every precaution i could, now im sitting here perma banned, pretty upset, and contemplating if it was worth it??

me and friends of mine we one of those noobs back in the day that would love to talk about having a bot one day and being able to do all the tedious tasks inrunescape that made the game less fun. but not it is what it is..

I tried to appeal the second ban, as the first was not appealable, i told them someone hacked my account like a friend or relative that wanted to get me banned, hopefully ill get it back......

SAD PANDA

Once you have got caught botting on your account.. IT is GARBAGE! if you keep planning to bot you make a new account! or it'll be instantly banned pretty much.

Just got banned after a 4 hour motherlode mining session, with 30-45min breaks every 2 hours. Tis' a sad time, m'friends.

Edited by lukiuz

Just got banned after a 4 hour motherlode mining session, with 30-45min breaks every 2 hours. Tis' a sad time, m'friends.

Did you play a bit on your account before running the motherlode script? Fresh accounts are watched heavily for a while. I usually play legit on my level 3s inside of the OSRS client for a while, do some questing to get rid of the trade restrictions and what not.

Edited by IceKontroI

Also I wouldn't use the grand exchange right away. Everytime I've done that I've been banned on those 3 accounts. Today I was insta banned as soon as I tried to grand exchange some trout for karamja money.

so i got a main and u say if i bot on another acc , my main could be banned? :o

Yes, which is why I bot exclusively on my main.

Nobody can catch the Slav, nobody.

---

P.S. :: I am wondering if there is a method of tracking how quickly the bot enters characters into the chat and/or when entering a password. Is this effected by the anti-ban implementation? Surely it would be somewhat dangerous to have *any* constant in a bot, or maybe I'm just paranoid. 

Edited by Bratislava

I'll tell you what Jagex does after your 'First' ban.

They blacklist your MAC Adress, and use the data collected before to detect easier and ban you right away.

I was getting accounts banned in couple of hours, then i changed IP, set more breaks e.g. 2 hours of botting, 18-24 minutes of break (random), and bought a new Laptop.

*MAGIC* No bans occured in months. 

Common Sense Guys.

Happy Botting.  :D

Attention: Players usually report you ingame, so i recommend you to baby watch sometimes the bot because some mad faggot could report you.

Tip: Don't go to places where you stay alone with the NPC because when someone get's there, he will probally talk to you, notice you are botting, and report you, then Jagex Anti-Bot will watch you like a Hawk for a few hours and ban you so easy as making a baby cry.  :P

You should add addition:

When Creating Accounts:

-Use a Proxy via your browser(change often) or use something like HideMyAss.com which is a program where you can change your IP every X often or change it instantly.

Jagex Bans mass made accounts, So if you are making 100s of accounts a day you'll need this.

You should add addition:

When Creating Accounts:

-Use a Proxy via your browser(change often) or use something like HideMyAss.com which is a program where you can change your IP every X often or change it instantly.

Jagex Bans mass made accounts, So if you are making 100s of accounts a day you'll need this.

Using a VPN isn't advised because the IP changes periodically. Also if they were to look up your ISP they would see: HideMyAss Inc. It's much better to use a SOCKS proxy and bot using the IP you created it on.

You claim to make 100s of accounts a day and although I have no reason at this time to dispute this, those must either all be suicide accounts or you must be used to getting banned a lot.

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ

A Note about "Client Detection"

• Some users claim TRiBot is detectable. However, they are wrong. Users have to keep in mind that I can read the client's code, and I do. With every RuneScape update, I check the client's code for any method which can be used to detect botting clients. So far, no code is being used to detect/search for TRiBot.

Are you saying that Looking Glass is pointless?