TRiLeZ

Tutorial for Safe Botting

I just got reported by two people while training at Warriorguild with a premium script..what do i do now?

You have probably already found out if a ban was coming or not. After being reported, accounts are most likely watched by Jagex for signs of botting. Either stop botting or, at the very least, bot very, very carefully (no more than 8 hours a day, with breaks).

Edited by DeriveSoHard

I've been hearing around the block recently that now, more than ever, fresh accounts are getting targeted quite quickly, and it's best to lightly play legit on the account for 1-3 days before starting to bot it.

Would be interesting to see how effective this really is in practice.

• Like 1

I've been hearing around the block recently that now, more than ever, fresh accounts are getting targeted quite quickly, and it's best to lightly play legit on the account for 1-3 days before starting to bot it.

Would be interesting to see how effective this really is in practice.

I'm going to try and bot one of my old level 3's with 74 WC on it. See how it fairs. I've played a few days legit so will see how it goes.

• Like 1

I don't know what runescape have atm, they got some super anti bot-watch riot going on.

They are banning accounts like hell now, they haven't never banned accounts this fast.

The proxies doesn't work, paid "good antiban" scripts doesn't work.

I'm gold farming with a lot of accounts, but the bans are ruining my business.

I don't know what's going on now, I can barely bot 7-8h on a 1 bot without getting banned straight away.

I have a good feeling they are banning a lot based on time play. Well atleast they are flagging that. My accounts banned recently I think have been because they have been playing too long. I have botted for about 14 hours on one and got ban while I was watching it. So I think I will start botting only 4-6 hours a day and be more patient.