Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Tutorial for Safe Botting

120 posts in this topic

THey only allow a certain amount of accounts on one paypal at a time.

quite a late response on my behalf, but I still can't use my paypal for rs, and its been many months since those accounts got banned.

Thank you very much!!! i really appreciate the re assurance, although how do you think the ban rate is in old rs?

I just got reported by two people while training at Warriorguild with a premium script..what do i do now?

You have probably already found out if a ban was coming or not. After being reported, accounts are most likely watched by Jagex for signs of botting. Either stop botting or, at the very least, bot very, very carefully (no more than 8 hours a day, with breaks).

Edited by DeriveSoHard

I've been hearing around the block recently that now, more than ever, fresh accounts are getting targeted quite quickly, and it's best to lightly play legit on the account for 1-3 days before starting to bot it.

Would be interesting to see how effective this really is in practice.

1 person likes this

I've been hearing around the block recently that now, more than ever, fresh accounts are getting targeted quite quickly, and it's best to lightly play legit on the account for 1-3 days before starting to bot it.

Would be interesting to see how effective this really is in practice.

I'm going to try and bot one of my old level 3's with 74 WC on it. See how it fairs. I've played a few days legit so will see how it goes.

1 person likes this

Im going to create an account and play it for a week purely on tribot,

No botting but just using the client on a fresh ip, then try botting.

Hello,

I would love to know how we can make a differente IP for each account we bot on.

And how we can know if my main account isn't the same IP then the others ?

Thanks Dezeal

I'm pretty sure from a legal standpoint, all sales information (paypal accounts/ccs) can only be used for payment and flagging them for other purposes would be a huge breach of the 1998 Data protection act

Very Good tought. "Like"

I don't know what runescape have atm, they got some super anti bot-watch riot going on.

They are banning accounts like hell now, they haven't never banned accounts this fast.

The proxies doesn't work, paid "good antiban" scripts doesn't work.

I'm gold farming with a lot of accounts, but the bans are ruining my business.

I don't know what's going on now, I can barely bot 7-8h on a 1 bot without getting banned straight away.

Yeah I've had quite a few accounts banned in the past few days man, I'm definitely being chain banned. One account got banned, then a few minutes later I had another 5 go within the space of an hour. 2 of which I have been botting on for weeks !

I have a good feeling they are banning a lot based on time play. Well atleast they are flagging that. My accounts banned recently I think have been because they have been playing too long. I have botted for about 14 hours on one and got ban while I was watching it. So I think I will start botting only 4-6 hours a day and be more patient.

Hey guys! Im a noob around here. Just wondering how many bots per proxy do you recommend?  Is one bot per proxy the norm? 

Many thanks.

MVP

hey im new to botting with like vpns and proxys and stuff if i just use something like hotspot shield or expat shield will that work to or are they to used and will result in a quick ban

I am sorry to say but none of these steps work, Ive changed my ip, put many proxies up, bot with break handlers and what ever account I logged into rs with yesterday received a ban, bottling or not.

All my accounts are fully quested barrows gloves.

heres just one of my accounts. http://prntscr.com/6323ly.