Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Tutorial for Safe Botting

118 posts in this topic

LOL followed all the tips yet i still got banned.

thats life, keep at it, 

even bot in places that are less crowded EVEN IF IT MEANS GETTING LESS XP/H

Switch Up Activities

Surely you could implement a way of swapping between scripts eg

Start by woodcutting for 2.5 hours.

- Then swap bots to an Auto Walker and get it to go to a custom tile of where u will start the NEXT bot

- Then start the next bot eg Auto Fisher

surely this would MASSIVELY decrease the amount of banns AND you could bot for much longer periods of time?

I'm only recomending this here as its not a script thing its a client thing....

It's a way how the character is reacting. Not specifically the client.

Alot of people claim their mule's that have used the Tribot client banned. This is true, I have experiencied it. But trillez response to this: 

• As stated by Jagex, if you are caught botting on one account, all of your other accounts may be banned for botting. It doesn't matter whether your other accounts were actually botted on. Be careful.

Anyone who believes this is a complete idiot. If jagex banned an account that didn't bot that would be stealing. They need strong proof to ban an account, and what is that you might ask? Detectable clients...

Alot of people claim their mule's that have used the Tribot client banned. This is true, I have experiencied it. But trillez response to this: 

• As stated by Jagex, if you are caught botting on one account, all of your other accounts may be banned for botting. It doesn't matter whether your other accounts were actually botted on. Be careful.

Anyone who believes this is a complete idiot. If jagex banned an account that didn't bot that would be stealing. They need strong proof to ban an account, and what is that you might ask? Detectable clients...

Actually, when Jagex bans your account, they ban YOU. Jagex bans are intended to make the perpetrators stop playing the game.

Jagex has the right to ban anyone from their game. If they see you bot multiple accounts, they will ban them every account you have simply because they don't want you associated with their game in any way. 

Almost all multiplayer gaming companies instill similar policies on banning. Jagex's is just less stated.

I'm sorry, man, but you are the ignorant one. I really wish you wouldn't call people idiots for something that has evidence. I respect your opinion, but in light of all the information, it's very, very unlikely.

If jagex banned an account that didn't bot that would be stealing.

Aw, you think your RS account is your property?

That's adorable. 

3 people like this

Business wise you can laugh about but they have strict guidelines for this kind of stuff. Yes we all sell gold for irl money the game is property... 

Business wise you can laugh about but they have strict guidelines for this kind of stuff. Yes we all sell gold for irl money the game is property... 

We sell gold. Gold is pixels. Jagex owns those pixels. Therefore jagex owns the gold. Therefore we are not legally allowed to sell gold.

Legal wise, we buy a service from Jagex. This service is access to their game. The service ends whenever the subscription is over or is terminated by breaking a posted rule. We legally own nothing from Jagex.

We sell gold. Gold is pixels. Jagex owns those pixels. Therefore jagex owns the gold. Therefore we are not legally allowed to sell gold.

Legal wise, we buy a service from Jagex. This service is access to their game. The service ends whenever the subscription is over or is terminated by breaking a posted rule. We legally own nothing from Jagex.

Runescape > Account management > Account status > Help button (it's an FAQ)

Isn’t it up to me what I do with my items and account?

As explained in our terms and conditions, your character, account, and items are, and remain, the property of Jagex.

That's the little kid version. Here's the actual terms:

7. Your account and license

To use many features of Jagex Products, we require you to create an account and, in relation to some Jagex Products, download client software. We grant valid account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license, which can be revoked at any time, for the period of membership to use Jagex Products, to download and use our client software and to connect to our servers solely to use Jagex Products in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Jagex Products and any associated software are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership to the Jagex Products or software.

8. Intellectual property rights and ownership

All intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account, content, virtual currency and virtual items in the Jagex Products are and will remain the property of Jagex and/or its licensors. You are only granted limited permission (which can be revoked at anytime) to use such content or Jagex Product, subject to and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The license granted herein confers no title or ownership in any Jagex Product or account and should not be construed as a sale of any rights to the Jagex Product.

tl;dr you're adorable

Edited by God Pks

A Note about "Client Detection"

• Some users claim TRiBot is detectable. However, they are wrong. Users have to keep in mind that I can read the client's code, and I do. With every RuneScape update, I check the client's code for any method which can be used to detect botting clients. So far, no code is being used to detect/search for TRiBot.

You should make this WAY more well known to the community.

Hello but how is it possible to create an account on a proxy? Cause can't you only in put the proxy through the client?

Hello but how is it possible to create an account on a proxy? Cause can't you only in put the proxy through the client?

I ran into this little problem.

Solution:

Start from OS site: http://oldschool.runescape.com/

Click new user button

Create account

???

Bot (aka profit)

Thanks for the info on this post OP.

I am a new botter here and i have had a totally horrible experience :(

My first time botting in runescape i am on my main account which is a pure on OSRS, i did some thieve botting, and unfortunately got a 2 day ban. being as cautious as i could i decided i was only going to bot to improve my pure, so yesterday as soon as the 2 day ban ended i went to the range guild in an alone world and range guilded for about 4 hours with 2 seperate breaks, there wasnt a soul around me in the guild, as i kept the page up and did my usually stuff on my other laptop.

log in this morning and now i have gotten perma banned, they were able to sniff it out even though i had no other interaction with any other players, i only had botted for about 4 hours, and had two breaks, and it was literally an only 24-hour window from when my 2 day ban was lifted, and now my perma bann is now in effect, if they " have no code to search for tribot." how the heck did i get banned again?

I now have no account and i have a membership here and on my account in OSRS for another 2 and ahlf weeks that i cant use... WEAK

what did i do wrong? i have been trying to get help ever since i began using tribot a week ago, made a thread about massive lag on client got no real help, post on antoher thread about my 2 day ban looking for advice, had to do the research myself on that, and took every precaution i could, now im sitting here perma banned, pretty upset, and contemplating if it was worth it??

me and friends of mine we one of those noobs back in the day that would love to talk about having a bot one day and being able to do all the tedious tasks inrunescape that made the game less fun. but not it is what it is..

I tried to appeal the second ban, as the first was not appealable, i told them someone hacked my account like a friend or relative that wanted to get me banned, hopefully ill get it back......

SAD PANDA

Going to go ahead and plug my new script, Sigma Ban Preventer.

Just like the above tips, Sigma Ban Preventer is NOT going to ensure that you don't get banned. However, it will drastically increase your chances of staying unbanned for longer. Once the script is officially released, I will start posting peoples' experience with it to see just how effective it is.

Payments for membership could be a factor, Bonds are an obvious way to begin a bot. I've botted many accounts using phone pins and i never got banned. Only bonds and paypal have i ever got banned.

yea i followed this guide to a t and just got banned on my first day and only botted for 4 hours im extremely pissed and i actually sit thier and play other games and watch it to make sure it doesnt get stuck or anything good thing i only bought the 2 day trial otherwise i woulda wasted my money on this smh but scripts ran flawless thiers no way to bot honestly and get away with it you will get caught eventually it happens to me everytime regardless so have fun and try no to get caught  guys!!

In my experience quite a few months ago, I've found that jagex will black list paypal accounts. When I first started using tribot in nov 2013, I used my personal paypal account for my membership. After a few bans I was no longer able to process a membership payment with paypal.

In my experience quite a few months ago, I've found that jagex will black list paypal accounts. When I first started using tribot in nov 2013, I used my personal paypal account for my membership. After a few bans I was no longer able to process a membership payment with paypal.

THey only allow a certain amount of accounts on one paypal at a time.

I don't see anywhere stating the difference of a brand new account and an account at least a couple months old...or does that not matter?

okay so, i was botting for the first time last night for less then two hours enough to farm and make 150 bronze bars using encoded miner, and i received a permanent ban.. and i had no previous offenses since 2006 at that was a mature language report? WTF?!

I don't see anywhere stating the difference of a brand new account and an account at least a couple months old...or does that not matter?

I was suggested that you make accounts prior the using them. They told me they usually make about 100 accounts, and every 5-10 accounts they switch IP's for the accounts that they make. They then get a few combat levels on each of these accounts slowly throughout the days, and then as the other accounts get banned, they begin using their accounts following the FIFO method ;p As in, Use the first account you created when an account gets banned. Try to make your accounts as old in days/weeks/months as possible. Combat levels will help, and the longer your account has been active without having a bot ran I'm sure will help.

I would say that JaGeX looks at brand new accounts a lot more than accounts that have been around for awhile. I have some accounts that I've had since the beginning of OSRS and they are okay when they bot the same exact thing and the same amount of time as a new(er) account that I had made.

okay so, i was botting for the first time last night for less then two hours enough to farm and make 150 bronze bars using encoded miner, and i received a permanent ban.. and i had no previous offenses since 2006 at that was a mature language report? WTF?!

You have to be careful where you are botting. You have to make sure you are watching the whole time, and you have to remember that there are people in the game that do not like botters. It may be a pain in the ass to watch your script, but at least you can run a bunch of accounts at once and just monitor them. There is a saying that goes; "It takes one to know one" and I guarantee a lot of botters will report other players they suspect as botters just to lessen the competition. If they get banned, they want others to be banned so they can feel the pain as well.

You just have to read and take notes. JaGeX doesn't want people cheating as with just about every other gaming company that's out there. It keeps the legit players playing and paying.

1 person likes this