Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gabi001

Not working

22 posts in this topic

Hello, i tried to use bot at fishing in lumbridge(graveyard, swamp), to chicken and it is not working. It says that he cannot find the spot...wtf?

You stupid?

OT: script?

theres no need for that.

gabi, we'd be more than happy to help. Which script are you using? where are you starting the script? have you all the required items?

Try posting on the scripts thread, the scripter is more likely to help you there.

You stupid?

OT: script?

You need to stop being rude to the newer members of the community. It isn't nice and it certainly won't get you very far. 

1 person likes this

Let's say for instance the lumby chicken slautgher. It starts the script, going to the spot, opening the gate then nothing happens, why is that ?  I tried to record it but it seems that nothing happens when i start the script with bandicam on...also i have a fucking low fps(7fps) . On normal RS at high graphics i have 40-50 fps. 

You need to stop being rude to the newer members of the community. It isn't nice and it certainly won't get you very far. 

Back when I was a kid I wasn't a complete dumbass. (Disclaimer: Not saying anyone is, just stating my opinion) I had to learn things myself. Use common sense and TRY to figure things out.

Thank you for the fucking useless post you smartass, your opinion is noted and used at wiping my ass with it, so if you can help me please make an usefull post not just post for +1. IF THE BOT DOSEN'T ATTACK CHICKENS, HOW CAN I FIGURE MYSELF WHY IT IS NOT? Maybe i don't have a weapon in my hands but there are 2 answers for that: 1. I do have a weapon in my hand / 2. You don't even need a weapon to attack a chicken. HOW ABOUT THAT?

Thank you for the fucking useless post you smartass, your opinion is noted and used at wiping my ass with it, so if you can help me please make an usefull post not just post for +1. IF THE BOT DOSEN'T ATTACK CHICKENS, HOW CAN I FIGURE MYSELF WHY IT IS NOT? Maybe i don't have a weapon in my hands but there are 2 answers for that: 1. I do have a weapon in my hand / 2. You don't even need a weapon to attack a chicken. HOW ABOUT THAT?

If you want to talk to someone, use the "Quote" option or you are like an insane man, talking to nobody How about you learn some common sense, there is more than one bot on this site you silly goose :) If the bot doesn't attack chickens look on the bot's thread to tell you what to do. You need to tell us which bot it is before you post, this isn't a day-care. I remember the good old days when kid's had to try thing's themselves and learn.

If you want to talk to someone, use the "Quote" option or you are like an insane man, talking to nobody How about you learn some common sense, there is more than one bot on this site you silly goose :) If the bot doesn't attack chickens look on the bot's thread to tell you what to do. You need to tell us which bot it is before you post, this isn't a day-care. I remember the good old days when kid's had to try thing's themselves and learn.

Stop fucking pointing about the kid shit, that's an reply for the low minded people . More bots? When you enter on the site there is a BIG DOWNLOAD BUTTON which is auto chosing for you so obviosly i have that one. You remember the good old days? I DON'T CARE, if you don't want to help me stop posting but this is a forum, it is used to ask and answer, to post things....but you are blind to see that probably.

Stop fucking pointing about the kid shit, that's an reply for the low minded people . More bots? When you enter on the site there is a BIG DOWNLOAD BUTTON which is auto chosing for you so obviosly i have that one. You remember the good old days? I DON'T CARE, if you don't want to help me stop posting but this is a forum, it is used to ask and answer, to post things....but you are blind to see that probably.

The "Big download button" doesn't add scripts for you. That is the BOT not scripts lmfao. You're a few fries short of a happy meal. You want help? Rule out the common sense things, You're right this is a forum. Know who the #1 poster is THIS GUY and guess what I HATE EVERYTHING, It is used to not just ask and answer, You are blind to see the 20+ other sections Lel, there is 1 section called "Questions" that is where we post questions. This has been Common sense advice with Mammothowl1010

The "Big download button" doesn't add scripts for you. That is the BOT not scripts lmfao. You're a few fries short of a happy meal. You want help? Rule out the common sense things, You're right this is a forum. Know who the #1 poster is THIS GUY and guess what I HATE EVERYTHING, It is used to not just ask and answer, You are blind to see the 20+ other sections Lel, there is 1 section called "Questions" that is where we post questions. This has been Common sense advice with Mammothowl1010

Ok you don't know what you are talking about....OF COURSE I ACTIVATED THE SCRIPT LOL, then how would it even go to the chickens and open the gate...stop telling me others shits about common sense and stupid nonsense because i don't care. If you have any valid information which could help me getting this working it would be much apriciated. If not, just search for another topic where to post your +1 .

You should contact the scripter and let them know the bugs/issues. This is not a bot's problem.

And stop the stupid fight.

Edited by The Black Tux
1 person likes this

Ok you don't know what you are talking about....OF COURSE I ACTIVATED THE SCRIPT LOL, then how would it even go to the chickens and open the gate...stop telling me others shits about common sense and stupid nonsense because i don't care. If you have any valid information which could help me getting this working it would be much apriciated. If not, just search for another topic where to post your +1 .

You never said anything about the script? You said "I clicked the big download button on the front page" I don't care about postcount lmfao it does nothing.

And stop the stupid fight.

No YOUR FOOT IS DUMB.

Edited by mammothowl1010

Let's say for instance the lumby chicken slautgher. It starts the script, going to the spot, opening the gate then nothing happens, why is that ?  I tried to record it but it seems that nothing happens when i start the script with bandicam on...also i have a fucking low fps(7fps) . On normal RS at high graphics i have 40-50 fps. 

You never said anything about the script? You said "I clicked the big download button on the front page" I don't care about postcount lmfao it does nothing.

No YOUR FOOT IS DUMB.

LOLOLOL. You see how blind you are now?

What?

OK you are retarded not speaking to you anymore. Seems that i don't get a legit answer. Not using this bot and bye.

Edited by gabi001

OK you are retarded not speaking to you anymore. Seems that i don't get a legit answer. Not using this bot and bye.

Okay bye, we don't want you :) go to old shitty bot and see the great abuse of molesto!

Okay bye, we don't want you :) go to old shitty bot and see the great abuse of molesto!

''we''? Now you are schizophrenic ? HAHA! I'm not using any other bot, but since this dosen't work..ill find another. You go try the chicken slaughter then talk about common sense.

Edited by gabi001

How are you running free scripts without vip may i ask ^^?

My bad if it's a prem script.

Nope, it's just a FREE script, it's so free that it dosen't work...i don't think the problem is for me. The script works to half...lol

Nah, actually we don't want you.