TRiLeZ

[ABCL 10][Unlimited Instances] Delta Woodcutter [$4/month][Feature Rich]

Delta Woodcutter

Delta Woodcutter is a feature-rich woodcutting script with an anti-ban compliance level of 10. It comes with pre-defined support for the common areas, along with custom tree/area support.

Features:

• ABCL 10
    • This script has an anti-ban compliance level of 10. This means that it performs most, if not all, anti-ban methods in TRiBot. These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like.
  • Ability to Upgrade Axes
    • If banking is enabled, the script will upgrade to the best axe in the bank when it reaches the level to do so.
  • Ability to Upgrade Trees
    • All trees which require a lower level than the best tree your character can cut will be removed from the list of trees to cut.
  • Ability to Pickup Bird Nests
    • If banking is enabled, the script will pickup birds nests.
  • Ability to Use Custom Trees/Areas
    • This script has a very flexible framework. To use a custom area, just add one with the GUI. All you need to specify is info about the tree, and where it is located. TRiBot will handle the rest, even banking. You don't need to bother defining a custom path to the bank.
  • High Quality Script
    • Nobody knows TRiBot's API better than myself. I know exactly what methods to use to ensure that the script is fast, smart, efficient, doesn't screw up, and doesn't die because of bugs/exceptions.
  • Ent Detection
    • This script will avoid ents as soon as they appear.
  • Easy Axe Withdrawal
    • If you start the script without an axe, or if the bot somehow breaks or loses its axe, it will go to the bank and withdraw a new one.

How Much Does it Cost?

• Delta Woodcutter costs $4.00/month. After purchase, this script can be run with unlimited instances.

How do I use It?

Any Upcoming Features?

• Script stats per user.

Changelog (Current Version: 1.07):

• Updated ent avoiding method.

• Added support for Tree Gnome Stronghold yews.
  • Added use of new ABC methods.
  • Axe withdrawing bug fix.
  • Deposit box bug fix.

• Added mis-click support for bank deposit boxes.
  • Added mis-click support for trees.
  • Added script statistics collection.
  • Implemented new ABC methods.

• Won't drop broken axes any more.

• Fixed log counting when power chopping.
  • Added support to run away from combat.

• Added support for deposit boxes in Port Sarim and Barbarian Outpost.
  • Added another ent detection method.

• Added support for Barbarian Outpost.

Progress Reports:

5OLXi.jpg

qlpaS.jpg

Fv8Bv.jpg

0CjPB.jpg

iBNY9.jpg

IsOip.jpg

4oB9o.jpg

VYJyM.jpg

x5QvjUJ.png

laRaHok.png

Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions, or if you experience any bugs.

• Like 2

Looking good, does this script work at Barbarian outpost place on willows?

Thanks. It doesn't come with pre-defined support for Barbarian output, but the custom tree support can work with it. I could quickly add it though.

Edit: Comes with pre-defined support for Barbarian outpost now.

• Like 1

Thanks. It doesn't come with pre-defined support for Barbarian output, but the custom tree support can work with it. I could quickly add it though.

Edit: Comes with pre-defined support for Barbarian outpost now.

Great! Gonna buy it, for sure. :)

Working very well so far (at Barbarian outpost). But i tought this script banks at deposit box, sadly it doesn't... Just runs somehere.

I didn't realize there was a deposit box there and TRiBot's web walking to banks doesn't support deposit boxes yet. I'll add some custom code to handle the depo box there. It will currently walk to the nearest bank if you chose the banking option.

Thanks for your purchase!

I didn't realize there was a deposit box there and TRiBot's web walking to banks doesn't support deposit boxes yet. I'll add some custom code to handle the depo box there. It will currently walk to the nearest bank if you chose the banking option.

Thanks for your purchase!

Support for deposit boxes would be so awesome. Actually thats why i bought this script in hope that it will deposit. :)

i got perm banned at yews in seers even though i was babysitting it and up until now i'd never botted before. Must've got unlucky while i went afk for 10 mins. 

Could have possibly been from something else you botted previously, did you ever use any other scripts on the account?

Jagex is known to delay bans.

Updated to version 1.02!

Support for deposit boxes would be so awesome. Actually thats why i bought this script in hope that it will deposit. :)

Can it also use the deposit box at the entrana boat in port sarim?

Deposit box support for both areas is now active.

Updated to version 1.02!

Deposit box support for both areas is now active.

OMG. Thank you so much, love this script right now. :)

Aight got it, but some times it fails at opening barbarian door. Which is pretty annoying, cuz he just stands there clicking the willow. "I cant reach that" you know.

I'll add some code to check if it can't reach the tree. Thanks for the report.

So essentially this can be used at almost any location correct?

That's correct.

• Like 1

I'll add some code to check if it can't reach the tree. Thanks for the report.

That's correct.

Purchasing within the next hour. =)

Also another question what is the mouse speed variance limiter mean? I saw it on the settings but this is the first time seeing it and was wondering if its suppose to be at 0?