Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2 - 750k+ Profit/Hour Proggy - Pure Friendly - Safe Spotting - Money Making - All Fighting Styles - Banking and More!

534 posts in this topic

went with the 10 dollar one cuz u didnt reply to pm about the other question lol :P

1. can we get a contest or some sort going for this script? =)

ETA on Dynamic Sigs?

And will you make this paint like your other paints like the fire giant scripts paint is?  =)

Edited by Gh0sty

1. can we get a contest or some sort going for this script? =)
  2. ETA on Dynamic Sigs?
  3. And will you make this paint like your other paints like the fire giant scripts paint is?  =)

Hmm like a best proggy competition?

And the coding behind the dynamic sigs is 90% complete, just need to make the images

And yes I could, but for now it isn't a priority as this one displays all the information needed, and in my opinion looks pretty nice :)

And the coding behind the dynamic sigs is 90% complete, just need to make the images

And yes I could, but for now it isn't a priority as this one displays all the information needed, and in my opinion looks pretty nice :)

1. Sure why not xD or maybe the person who has the top dynamic siggy/most items collected or gp gotten? or something?

2. very nice =)

3. yaaa it does  but i was only saying cause the other one like the fire giant paint looked better but dw about the paint at all until you get dynamic sigs up and what not :P

Very good script =) Only used for literally(exactly) 30 minutes so far and its dope =)

• Do you recommend attacking the higher leveled monsters at the tzhaar cave? Would they have an improved chance of dropping an obby item?

• Why does it run to bank sometimes??????? Like it was just in the middle of a fight then decided to runs towards the bank? O_O My inven is filled with food and my HP was pretty solid. O_O any clue as to why it does that?

Over 5+ hours and all ive gotten is like 10 uncut gems and like 6k tokkul not even 1 single obby drop :(

Update; Over like 6-7 hours botted and not even 1 obby drop.... wasted like 3k+ mith bolts already so there goes like 300k+ gone and not even 1 obby drop :(

Edited by Gh0sty

1400054761320.jpg

Worked fine, but last 2 hours he's just been standing there doing nothing, however, a simple mouse click made him go again, so ill try to get you your 100h proggy.

Edit: When I clicked so he started moving again the gph got corrected as well, its not 327k, its 92k. But you'll see that when I upload the next proggy.

He called me bad when I said that I know how to setup bots, don't really know how he can use an Assume script to prove his point, Assume is a bitch and the calculator is off by -4-+4%. As well as a staker bot is never a pure gain, anything can happen.

Dude tell me how to get an obby cape or any obby item drop please??????? I've been here for like 7 hours and havent even gotten 1 obby drop man

id love to do best proggy comp,

but can u first add a failsafe for when it fails randoms n gets tele'ed?

id love to do best proggy comp,

but can u first add a failsafe for when it fails randoms n gets tele'ed?

leggo xD ive gotten 0 obby items so far and its been like 10 hours running lol.................. 

leggo xD ive gotten 0 obby items so far and its been like 10 hours running lol.................. 

Yo dude, im rolling on dat 6m/hour proggy with drops on first kill ;D

1400266172599.jpg

Bot busting moderate ban..... =(

Was able to get 1 shield and 1 obby cape and thats it after about 20+ hours botting.

Edited by Gh0sty

Needs to add Exp counter for magic, only shows hitpoint counter. No magic at all.

be careful botting obby monsters mate i already got my main banned after like 2 days :'(

be careful botting obby monsters mate i already got my main banned after like 2 days :'(

Im not getting banned homie, dont worry about me ;) Thanks for the heads up tho, but im clear.

will do an all nightern post proggy tomorrw

hopefully the failsafe fo checking u havent been teleported is fixed or is on its way :D xxx

will do an all nightern post proggy tomorrw

hopefully the failsafe fo checking u havent been teleported is fixed or is on its way :D xxx

The failsafe is coming :), sorry for the delay I have been away all weekend.

Update:

• Improved antiban - Can now randomly swaps through ALL game tabs available.
  • For some users it will now turn the camera with the middle mouse button
  • Upgraded random event solving, this will GREATLY increase the random event solving rate, and should lower the death toll, and ban rate!
Upgraded random event solving:

The main problem with TRiBot's random event solvers is that they try to keep you too safe. If there are any npcs that could potentially be attacking you when a random is spawned, the solvers would override the scripts code, and try to run away to safety. I have put measures in place so that when you get a random event, the script now has 30 seconds to find and kill any npcs that are targeting you, if it can kill them within those 30 seconds, then the random event solvers can work perfectly with no interruptions. But if you fail to kill them all, then the solvers will still work, but will run away from the attacking npcs, then return and solve the randoms.

Let me know how it goes     :)

Anyone used it since yesterday? I want to know how it's running :)

1400596191154.jpg

+ 3 more capes. Don't know how long I've run it in total, but its not that long, so its a good script for pures since you're getting a decent amount of cash while leveling.

Goodnight everyone :), if you guys have any suggestions / comments / reviews for the script, please tell me!

As we talked I just bought the one instance version of this script and it doesn't work, as soon as I hit start it does the initial checks and stops. Sometimes it goes to the bank and withdraws lobs, and stops. That's all it has done so far. Here is all that shows up in the debug, hope this helps you fix this issue asap :)

http://gyazo.com/958fe6569013b7907302645713d3cb5b

http://gyazo.com/08a3bc22b80f371e0dcb739d59a324c0

http://gyazo.com/fa12ac9bd03f1302a9ba462e274ed5af

Got it to work and I got banned after leaving the bot overnight :s

you didnt read my posts did ya? ;p this bot supa high ban rate lol