Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2 - 750k+ Profit/Hour Proggy - Pure Friendly - Safe Spotting - Money Making - All Fighting Styles - Banking and More!

534 posts in this topic

He was man moding, failed safe spot? He took damage and that fight costed me 10 sharks, so -11k gp in one fight.

I had that the loot option set to 20 mate.

Also I don't get how you died in your first proggy, you are still in the tzhaar place? And there is no deathwalk? Just add my skype dude, it's much easier to talk on there.

Update:

• Script now supports broad bolts ( Can someone please verify the ID is 13280 ).
And does anyone know the ID for broad arrows? To get an items ID, put the item in your inventory, and on tribot up the top click debug>inventory.

13280 is correct. Even though I dont have any since you need like 50 slayer just to be able to use broad bolts lol

As for broad arrows the ID should be 4160.

You don't need to really have any of the items to find the ID btw ;)

Small update:

• Fixed tiny bank bug

Bot is running perfectly for me, I'm only on my second load of lobsters in almost 2 hours

7e148f95205ad2909c797640d09458d6.png

Thanks for verifying the broad bolt id :), i'll add arrows in the morning, I need sleeeep.

1 person likes this

Also I don't get how you died in your first proggy, you are still in the tzhaar place? And there is no deathwalk? Just add my skype dude, it's much easier to talk on there.

Got you on skype, not home right now but ill log on my phone later. Deathwalk doesnt work no, you could just add a simple minigame teleport. 

I also dont know why I died, couldnt see anything in the debug about it, but I guess it was like the last picture, where he just stands man to man and fights untill someone dies.

Running a new one now and gonna go for 24h+ to see if that was just a bad day.

nice stable bot man! always nice work Tri

GUI is super simple for ppl but is detailed enough to be quite customisable

worked out u loose about 14.5k in mith bolts an hour, so im not getting out even... YET i'll start getting the drops soon :D

uhh 1 thing i found, it ran away from strange plant, but then ran back n got poisoned so i stepped in n got a pot out

will post another proggy later x

EDIT: jokes forgot to post proggy,  11k/h cash 22k rng /h

will post one at 3 hours... :P

Edited by luck or skill

nice stable bot man! always nice work Tri

GUI is super simple for ppl but is detailed enough to be quite customisable

worked out u loose about 14.5k in mith bolts an hour, so im not getting out even... YET i'll start getting the drops soon :D

uhh 1 thing i found, it ran away from strange plant, but then ran back n got poisoned so i stepped in n got a pot out

will post another proggy later x

when you get a sexy proggy post one

Dont tell me to "pm me your settings" Im not stupid bro, I know how to set up a bot.

This script is as far from flawless as it can get, and i most honestly regret that I paid 10 bucks for it..

as is it now im loosing gp on this, he eats at least 1 shark ever pull, this is just not what I paid for.

I'd like a refund, nothing personal.

hehe sorry but this proves hes pro with bots

http://polycoding.com/assumestake/zetyo.png

minus 20m hehehe

ohk, 3 hours, still nothing, using ring of wealth so sht loot so far :P  but omg dem SAPHIRES ARE HOTTT BABE

f6c3812458b0274f4ad651f8f09e43ae.png

Edited by luck or skill

1400054761320.jpg

Worked fine, but last 2 hours he's just been standing there doing nothing, however, a simple mouse click made him go again, so ill try to get you your 100h proggy.

Edit: When I clicked so he started moving again the gph got corrected as well, its not 327k, its 92k. But you'll see that when I upload the next proggy.

That isn't even my script haha?

He called me bad when I said that I know how to setup bots, don't really know how he can use an Assume script to prove his point, Assume is a bitch and the calculator is off by -4-+4%. As well as a staker bot is never a pure gain, anything can happen.

Edited by zetyo

ohk, 3 hours, still nothing, using ring of wealth so sht loot so far :P  but omg dem SAPHIRES ARE HOTTT BABE

You do know that Ring of Wealth only works for mining right now in 07, right?

Script stoped cuz there were no Mithril bolts left in bank, dont know why. It worked all the time and I still had 50k bolts in the bank, but yeah, just started it again.

After 20ish hours I ended up with 60k gold/hour.

ok bit better then my last one... 2m+/h OMFG WOOOO LOL JKS

c5042e41973bc0c8211c64fc09e9f732.png

might get a 10 hour proggy tonight, will see when i wake :P xxx

Hey mate anyway we can talk on skype about maybe just buying 1 auth code/1 instance of this?????? Think anything like that would be doable or no?

... caaaaaan anyoneone feel a ban comining on??? ohh right me!!!!

Tri could you please

- Increase the speed the reacts to combat randoms, this is twice in the same run that it failed them.

- Put in a failsafe if it does mess up with randoms.... i mean it was nice standing at white wof mountain for 7 hours while th bot keeps logging u back in... but seriously :P the bot should either turn off or get u back there? and as the 2nd is a bit hard at least shut the script off?

this is a very nice bot, but sadly i'll get banned from last night and if not... i wont be confident running it for long periods of time without checking it sadly...

Random events are solved by the tribot client, so I have no control over how fast they react, and yes I will add in some failsafes in place for if you fail a random.

1 person likes this

Random events are solved by the tribot client, so I have no control over how fast they react, and yes I will add in some failsafes in place for if you fail a random.

Can you read a PM i sent you please?

Update:

• Improved target selection, this should remove any idling bugs that were mentioned earlier :)

I see that ppls only safe spotting them..so the question would be, is it worth try to melee them? Not on pure, on main.

I see that ppls only safe spotting them..so the question would be, is it worth try to melee them? Not on pure, on main.

You would actually make even more profit using melee ( on a good account ), you kill then a lot faster with melee

bug : between each state it always checks:

-initializing variables - checking equiptment

and

- initializing variables- opening combat tab..

please fix asap

bug : between each state it always checks:

-initializing variables - checking equiptment

and

- initializing variables- opening combat tab..

please fix asap

That is a client issue not script, take off your weapon and put it back on and that will fix it :)

1 person likes this