Tri

Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2 - 750k+ Profit/Hour Proggy - Pure Friendly - Safe Spotting - Money Making - All Fighting Styles - Banking and More!

On 07/11/2016 at 2:47 PM, marcyp said:

yes, I have had all moved into to loot option from the start

Try removing all the loot from the loot list and re-adding it, the list has changed since the script was initially released ^_^ 

On 10/11/2016 at 9:30 AM, marcyp said:

BUG:

When my account disconnects from my internet and reconnects it just spam right clicks a safe spot tile until manually you attack another monster it does this.

Add me on skype please: tri.tribot

On 10/11/2016 at 10:00 AM, brycerb55 said:

@Tri

Bot keep walking back and forth from the bank without doing anything...

May I see your settings please, I'll help you get it going :)

The script is working Perfectly! If you need any help feel free to add me skype: tri.tribot

12 hours ago, Tri said:

Try removing all the loot from the loot list and re-adding it, the list has changed since the script was initially released ^_^ 

Add me on skype please: tri.tribot

May I see your settings please, I'll help you get it going :)

The script is working Perfectly! If you need any help feel free to add me skype: tri.tribot

Hi mate, i don't have skype. The issue is when my internet disconnects, it logs me out (after the 60 sec timer) and then when it logs back in it just right clicks the safe spot over and over. If I then manually attack a tzhaar it will continue like normal.

@Tri Hey man! Script is running real well, haven't checked in for a while.

I would say what 3x said would be awesome, adding the ensouled heads, and just checking on why the bot has that issue with clicking occasionally. Other than that, spot on per usual :)

Edited by pjd410
  • Like 1

Hi tri I really like your scripts but this one hasn't worked so well for me. It's quite inefficient in getting to safe spots and keeps right clicking random places repeatedly until I manually attack a monster (like in the screenshot).

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.05.32 pm.png

Edited by 8by8

[18:55:39] Starting client.
[18:55:56] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter'.
[18:57:36] Script Started: Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter.
[18:57:36] opening gui
[18:57:36] Settings Loaded
[18:57:40] Login bot started.
[18:57:40] Login Bot: Login...
[18:57:51] Login bot succeeded.
[18:57:53] Login bot started.
[18:57:53] Login Bot: Login...
[18:57:54] Login bot succeeded.
[18:58:57] 2451
[18:58:57] 5172
[18:58:57] Fighting with ranged
[18:58:57] Primary weapon: Magic shortbow
[18:58:57] Secondary weapon: Not Set
[18:58:57] Using special attack at 100%
[18:58:57] food: Lobster
[18:58:57] food: Peach
[18:58:57] food: Lobster
[18:58:57] food: Peach
[18:58:57] Started calculating item prices!
[18:58:57] Settings Successfully Saved
[18:58:58] Next eating food at: 0.0

and then just standing there, i am very sure i set it correct

Edited by rskiller2010

Trying out the 1 hour free trial right now, very nice! 

My only two concerns/questions are

1) I got a prompt to allow photobucket or something like that, I hit always allow, but I don't have a GUI? Is this related or something I did wrong in the settings?

2) It takes FOREVER to download. A solid 3-5 minutes every time I hit start script. Is this typical? It only happens with this script and I've restarted my client several times.

Update:

• Added Ensouled tzhaars head's to the loot table! Enjoy even better profit/hour
  • Fixed startup bug

@Snowbear this could be an issue with your tribot firewall. Up the top of your tribot window; click view>firewall. And make sure you've allowed photobucket. If you need help doing so add my skype: tri.tribot

The script is running Perfectly!

bot is great but sadly it just clicks on the ground for like 1-2min without moving to safespot. my pure has died 3 times there so far.

well.. the issue is the bot priotizes eating over moving to safespot. so as a pure you are pretty much fucked and waste a whole inventory of food because the bot will try to heal on the set health but thats not going to happen when you are a pure.

Edited by Imma Present

Hey tri. Been using a lot of your scripts latelty, from fire giants to tzhaar to al-kharid warriors. Want to say I love your work!

thah being said, with your combat scripts there seems to be a proggy problem. Sometimes, randomly, and on all of your various combat scripts, when I bank the progress report will start back over again at 0. For instance, I had like 60k loot and was making like 85k an hour at al-Khalid warriors. I banked (not manually) that 60k loot and the proggy reset both the GP/HR and Total categories to 0 gp.

Not that big of a deal but I figured I'd Let you know. Also, as another QOL fix, could you take away the arrow looting from the go/hour calc? I know that's probably a lot of work for such a small payoff but one thing I really enjoy from scripts are progress reports.

this one in particular Is one of the better scripts I've ever seen. Kudos!1

@Tri

Just purchased this script. It started up and seems to be running fine but i have no overlay telling me Xp per our, gp per hour, etc... I have made sure i "Always Allow" all prompts including photobucket. I have also restarted tri-bot, with no success. What should i do?

Edited by domsciorilli

3 hours ago, Laupisdead said:

Seems like this script started bugging out yesterday. @TriI have probably over 60+ hours on this script since buying it and it's been fine until yesterday. Yesterday it both stopped showing the GUI overlay (as domsciorilli said) and it stopped working all together later on in the day. 

@Tri

The issue with the Overlay seems to have fixed itself but as of this morning it will withdraw my food when i start it, but then it will say no ammo left and log out. I have ammo equipped, ammo in my bank, and i don't even have the script configured to withdraw any ammo anyways. Very strange.

On 2/16/2017 at 4:39 AM, Tri said:

Is the script running well for everyone?

Running well so far! I was wondering if you could add logout when no ammo or zulrah scales left in toxic blowpipe. Bot was trying to fight for like 30 min after scales ran out in blowpipe :(

Edited by atrain0009