Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2 - 750k+ Profit/Hour Proggy - Pure Friendly - Safe Spotting - Money Making - All Fighting Styles - Banking and More!

534 posts in this topic

Update:

• Added Onyx Bolt Tips to the loot list - Currently valued at 6500gp each.
  • Removed Lobsters from the loot list, that was an accident.
  • Tweaked potion drinking, it will now drink super potions when you are below actual level + 6, and normal potions when you are below actual level + 4.

Good night everyone :), how is the bot running for everyone?

Update:

• Improved looting method - Faster and more accurate clicking + smarter loot hovering.
  • Smarter ammo wielding.

Update:

• Script now supports broad bolts ( Can someone please verify the ID is 13280 ).

And does anyone know the ID for broad arrows? To get an items ID, put the item in your inventory, and on tribot up the top click debug>inventory.

I still do not understand how this bot is going to be effective in making money. That 750k / hour is very misleading because the majority of that 750k is made up from Tzhaar weaps / armour and a very very very very few people are even looking to buy them so your profit overall is cut by more than half.

Prove me wrong tri, maybe i am missing something here. Am i?

you can't complain that much.. it trains stats and makes decent money.. not very many other scripts do.

I still do not understand how this bot is going to be effective in making money. That 750k / hour is very misleading because the majority of that 750k is made up from Tzhaar weaps / armour and a very very very very few people are even looking to buy them so your profit overall is cut by more than half.

Prove me wrong tri, maybe i am missing something here. Am i?

You mean nobody wants to buy:

Obby maul - The strongest 1 attack weapon in the game, which people will spend months training there accounts just to be strong with this weapon.

Obby sheild - The best 60 defence shield out, only requirement is 60 defence and it has same strength bonus as rune defender + very high defence bonuses.

Obby cape - 2nd best cape in the game behind fire cape + no requirements to wear.

Obby rings - A strong ranged weapon more accurate than rune arrows.

Obby knife - A 60 attack weapon with no quest requirements that is stronger than a dragon scimmy with a zerker necklace.

You must be new to the game.

It doesn't withdraw lobs or range pots it logs me out because it says there are no lobbies

The client is currently broken, wait a few hours, or try again now it may already be fixed :)

it look great, but... can you tell me the requeriments?

You could do it with only 13 magic, but you wouldn't get as much profit or xp per hour

For ranging, you'd want at least 70 range

And for melee, probably 70 attack 70 strength and 70 defence with good gear

1 person likes this

Got script yesterday, just a few quick things

- first time I've seen dynamic safe spotting, u are the bees knees

- at first thought dodgy script, had the same lobster problem but all better now :)

- not sure if its just the updates coming in atm, only been using it for a day n bit, but I can't seem to get a decent proggy past an hour or so. It will just stand there doing nothing. No text in the tribot box underneath or anything...

Only wanted to bring it up, because I have the same problem with your aio tri range melee Mage where I can't get a decent proggy :( (I get 50+ hour proggies with most other scripts like crabs)

It's an awesome script, will keep trying different things and will report any decent proggies I can get

Also I don't think anyone's falling for the 750k / hr thing... Not very significant as a 45 min proggy lol.

Cheers

Got script yesterday, just a few quick things

- first time I've seen dynamic safe spotting, u are the bees knees

- at first thought dodgy script, had the same lobster problem but all better now :)

- not sure if its just the updates coming in atm, only been using it for a day n bit, but I can't seem to get a decent proggy past an hour or so. It will just stand there doing nothing. No text in the tribot box underneath or anything...

Only wanted to bring it up, because I have the same problem with your aio tri range melee Mage where I can't get a decent proggy :( (I get 50+ hour proggies with most other scripts like crabs)

It's an awesome script, will keep trying different things and will report any decent proggies I can get

Also I don't think anyone's falling for the 750k / hr thing... Not very significant as a 45 min proggy lol.

Cheers

Hey dobba, please add my skype :). And that picture of me getting 750k / hour was legit. I actually often get over 500k+/hour for periods when I get an obby item like every 10 minutes, and that is just with safe spotting range. With melee you kill them even faster and I believe it would be possible to get over 1m hour :)

Anyone have any nice proggys :), I've finished updating my puro puro script so now I'm free to update anything, any features you guys want me to add or improve on?

Anyone have any nice proggys :), I've finished updating my puro puro script so now I'm free to update anything, any features you guys want me to add or improve on?

Erm... Why did this get limited to 2 accounts per auth? It was 3 before I was about to buy... change it back please. 

Erm... Why did this get limited to 2 accounts per auth? It was 3 before I was about to buy... change it back please. 

Multiple people have told me to lower it to 2 to prevent the spot being overcrowded by gold farmers, but for now I have raised it back up to 3 instances :).

Tomorrow I'll be adding in a screenshot feature that can screenshot your client every time you level up, or when you end the script :)

Good night everyone, does the script need any upgrades?

1 person likes this

ok, so i found a bug regarding banking, sometimes (most of the time) it goes to bank but it never stops it repeats that proccess forever. at first i thought it occured when i started the script while at the bank but i later found out it occurs at any time it needs to bank (out of supplies, at start, about to die). please fix asap besides this it hasent been bad

ok, so i found a bug regarding banking, sometimes (most of the time) it goes to bank but it never stops it repeats that proccess forever. at first i thought it occured when i started the script while at the bank but i later found out it occurs at any time it needs to bank (out of supplies, at start, about to die). please fix asap besides this it hasent been bad

Could you please add my skype so I can get a bit more information on what is happening :)

I'll be on for another few hours

1399959730521.jpg

My over night progress.Died and lost 10k mith bolts, thought the safe spotting was good?

Doing this at safe spot nr 1.

Even tho I've checked "Pick up all stacks of arrows when you're OUT OF combat", he tries to do it in the middle of the fight so he runs out and gets bashed to hell, 1 def pure here..

And NOW I just witnessed him man moding like this; 

1399960244957.jpg

Dont tell me to "pm me your settings" Im not stupid bro, I know how to set up a bot.

This script is as far from flawless as it can get, and i most honestly regret that I paid 10 bucks for it..

as is it now im loosing gp on this, he eats at least 1 shark ever pull, this is just not what I paid for.

I'd like a refund, nothing personal.

I would love to help but there is a time zone difference that is huge I live in turkey and when it was 6 pm here it was like 4 am ur time but lets try :) atm going to school though.

I would love to help but there is a time zone difference that is huge I live in turkey and when it was 6 pm here it was like 4 am ur time but lets try :) atm going to school though.

1399959730521.jpg

My over night progress.Died and lost 10k mith bolts, thought the safe spotting was good?

Doing this at safe spot nr 1.

Even tho I've checked "Pick up all stacks of arrows when you're OUT OF combat", he tries to do it in the middle of the fight so he runs out and gets bashed to hell, 1 def pure here..

And NOW I just witnessed him man moding like this; 

1399960244957.jpg

Dont tell me to "pm me your settings" Im not stupid bro, I know how to set up a bot.

This script is as far from flawless as it can get, and i most honestly regret that I paid 10 bucks for it..

as is it now im loosing gp on this, he eats at least 1 shark ever pull, this is just not what I paid for.

I'd like a refund, nothing personal.

Sounds like you did get your settings wrong if it is looting arrows in combat. What did you put in for "loot stacks bigger than", it will loot stacks bigger than the amount you said, even in combat. That is why I set it to 15 on my video. And could you please explain to me what 'man moding' is?

Sounds like you did get your settings wrong if it is looting arrows in combat. What did you put in for "loot stacks bigger than", it will loot stacks bigger than the amount you said, even in combat. That is why I set it to 15 on my video. And could you please explain to me what 'man moding' is?

He was man moding, failed safe spot? He took damage and that fight costed me 10 sharks, so -11k gp in one fight.

I had that the loot option set to 20 mate.