Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2 - 750k+ Profit/Hour Proggy - Pure Friendly - Safe Spotting - Money Making - All Fighting Styles - Banking and More!

534 posts in this topic

tz_zpsq2ez1zev.png
TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars

Description:

Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.

The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.

There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!

They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.

Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!

Features:

Spoiler

~Fast and efficient fighting system~

• Using a mixture of TRiBot's API and many of my own methods, I believe I have created a perfect fighting system for all fighting styles
  • The script can fight all four different types of tzhaar creatures
  • Customisable fight spots for users who don't want to safe spot, simply select a centre tile for your fighting spot, and a fighting distance, and it will attack all of the targets you selected in the gui.

~Safe Spotting~~

• Failsafes for ranged attackers
  • Custom clicking methods

One of the best things about this script, is that is has complete safe spotting support. Currently it supports three different safe spotting locations:

• West sulphur vents
  • Gold ore rocks
  • East sulphur vents

Safe spotting is available for all combat methods, including halberds for melee, and all combat spells for magic, as well as all range training methods.

~Magic Training~~

This script is capable of training magic every combat spell available ( including ancients ). The script can cast all of these spells through the spellbook, or for certain spells it is capable of fighting using Auto casting with your staff. I'll list below all of the spells that it can train using:

Regular Magic spells:

• Wind Strike
  • Water Strike
  • Earth Strike
  • Fire Strike
  • Wind Bolt
  • Water Bolt
  • Earth Bolt
  • Fire Bolt
  • Wind Blast
  • Water Blast
  • Iban Blast
  • Earth Blast
  • Fire Blast
  • Saradomin Strike
  • Claws of Guthix
  • Flames of Zamorak
  • Wind Wave
  • Water Wave
  • Earth Wave
  • Fire Wave

Ancient spells:

• Smoke Rush
  • Shadow Rush
  • Blood Rush
  • Ice Rush
  • Smoke Burst
  • Shadow Burst
  • Blood Burst
  • Ice Burst
  • Smoke Blitz
  • Shadow Blitz
  • Blood Blitz
  • Ice Blitz
  • Smoke Barrage
  • Shadow Barrage
  • Blood Barrage
  • Ice Barrage

~Full Special Attack Support~~

• The script is capable of using the special attack of all weapons while your training
  • It can even swap to a different weapon to use the special attack, then swap back for training

~Full Potion Support~ 
The script is capable of drinking the following potions:

• Attack potion
  • Super attack
  • Strength potion
  • Super strength
  • Defence potion
  • Super defence
  • Ranging potion
  • Magic potion

It can even use multiple potions at once ( as many as you want )!

If you want any more potions added feel free to ask  :)

~Banking Support~
The script can make its way to the bank from any place in the dungeon, and back to your fight spot with ease.

Banking is fully customiseable for every user, and the script is capable of withdrawing all items, and custom amounts of these items.

~Looting Support~ 
The script is capable of looting the following items:

• Almost all arrows, knives and bolts (If you want more added feel free to ask)
  • Lobster
  • Tokull
  • Uncut Sapphire
  • Uncut Emerald
  • Uncut Ruby
  • Uncut Diamond
  • Uncut Dragonstone
  • Dragonstone
  • Loop Half Of key
  • Tooth Half Of Key
  • Runite Bar
  • Rune Spear
  • Dragon Spear
  • Shield Left Half
  • Obsidian Cape
  • Tzhaar-Ket-Om
  • Tzhaar-Ket-Em
  • Toktz-Ket-Xil
  • Toktz-Xil-Ul
  • Toktz-Xil-Ak
  • Toktz-Xil-Ek

~New Feature~ - ABC2 Antiban with a rating of 10/10~

The new ABCL ( Anti-Ban Compliance ) system that was released on the 9th of march has been fully implemented into this script with a rating of 10/10. What does this mean? 

Its kind of hard to explain, but basically it means that TRiBot will generate unique characteristics for every different RuneScape player. And then the script will actually play the game, following these characteristics. So each user is sort of getting there own personalised version of the script, this means there are no patterns that Jagex can track, which means you have a MUCH lower chance of getting banned!

~Unique human-like Antiban~

Thats right, just when you thought the script couldn't get any better, it does!

The script has a sophisticated antiban that can be toggled, that will reduce your risk of being banned by making the script look like a human, it will do so by doing the following things:

• Turning the camera around to look at random things
  • Right clicking random objects and people around the place
  • Examining things occasionally
  • Checking how much xp you have left till you level up in certain skills
  • Checks your friends list to see who's online
  • Moving the mouse around in a human-like fassion
  • And more that I don't want to say in public (or else people would copy me   :P).

~Anti-Bot World & PvP world system~

Jagex recently released a new anti-botting system which would teleport you into a secret world that is monitored by Jagex Staff, they would watch you and determine if you were a bot. So basically what I've done is made the bot detect when you are teleported in one of those worlds, and then just world hop back into a safe world.

Also sometimes when the script is swapping worlds and you are on a slow computer, lag can cause the bot to missclick on a PvP world ( this is a 1 in a million occurance ). So the bot is also constantly checking to see if that happens, and if it does it will immediately log out and world hop back to a safe world.

~Custom Random Event Solving~

Have you ever wondered why some scripts can run for weeks, and some can only run for a few hours before a random event stops the script? Well its because random events can sometimes be difficult for the TRiBot Random Event Solvers to solve (Because there are so many different places in the game, its hard for the Random Event Solver Coders to create a single script which can successfully solve randoms in all conditions). So what I've done is designed my own, or upgraded the current random event solvers, to increase the chance of successfully solving the following random events:

• Genie
  • Drunken Dwarf
  • Rick Turpentine
  • Dr Jekyll / Mr Hyde
  • Mysterious Old Man
  • Sandwich Lady
  • Miles
  • Giles
  • and maybe a few more..

This means the script is capable of running... forever pretty much.

That basically covers the features of it.

Pictures:

Spoiler

973a5b181feb2d1189f092d57ef2ccb9.png3179a171554a14dfec6e608db8e12e8e.png6cf2302e092cff6591993f84a3bb5eec.pngeeee8ffe2f7adf4a1f2b2c822b033645.png7e2fd0a2c2b275e53b398ea718134bc2.png994888b29f2b72250897deac10db44fc.pnge4e7a00e42f5e4cf4d372067a7e0f0fc.png

Contact Info / Support:
If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot

Purchase Information / Pricing:
Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository ^_^
87782cebc6b1f9d6f6cad68a74ae6f03.png

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Tri
1 person likes this

There loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!

*Their       Just helpin yo, nice release :)

There loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!

*Their       Just helpin yo, nice release :)

Thanks, fixed.

nice script, i like your avatar though, attack in titan xD, sorry for abit offtopic

Haha thanks.

Is it dynamic safe spotting?

At the moment there are 3 safe spots, I didn't even think about that. Although I could easily add in dynamic safe spotting for random sulphur vents around the dungeon, as they would have the similar if not the same safe spotting logic as the east sulphur vent.

Thanks, fixed.

Haha thanks.

At the moment there are 3 safe spots, I didn't even think about that. Although I could easily add in dynamic safe spotting for random sulphur vents around the dungeon, as they would have the similar if not the same safe spotting logic as the east sulphur vent.

How does your safespotting even work then? It has to dynamically choose which side to be on so that the Tzhaar cannot hit you.

How does your safespotting even work then? It has to dynamically choose which side to be on so that the Tzhaar cannot hit you.

Hard coded probably checking what tile the tzharr is on

Thanks, fixed.

Haha thanks.

just so you know, you should update your signature with your new script :)

By calculating the targets displacement from you. This works for vents out in the open, but for the gold ore rocks it's a little different as there are more rocks you can use.

Edit: In your original question I thought when you said dynamic, you meant the user has the ability to safe spot at any of the vents in the dungeon.

Edited by Tri

just so you know, you should update your signature with your new script :)

Oh yeah thanks I'll do that now :)

W00t I just got over 2000 posts!

I support the shit out of this script.

Haha thank you very much :)

Here's what the paint looks like everyone

e7fad098cb7e066fc293009562413b41.png

jesus I might have to buy this after i see some proggies <3

awesome :)

Update: 

• Slightly altered paint
  • Fixed profit calculations
  • Tweaked safe spotting method
  • Added in option to not fight ranged TzHaar-Xil's in the GUI
  • Added in failsafe for ranged attackers ( being attacked with range while in safe spot )
  • Removed some client debug
  • Added in some better debug for "Current task"
  • Added in a "Safe spot status" debug in the paint
  • Tweaked looting method
  • Tweaked walking method
  • Randomised looting and walking method's
  • Fixed small banking bug
Script should now be free of ALL bugs :)

I'll run it overnight too get a good proggy + I'll make a video of it tommorow.

edit:

Here is the current paint:

e4e7a00e42f5e4cf4d372067a7e0f0fc.png

Edited by Tri

Check it out guys, I just recorded a video of the script in action! Let me know what you think!

Edited by Tri

Aand  quick proggy before I go to bed ( I'll run it all night )

994888b29f2b72250897deac10db44fc.png

Only just purchased this script, and as soon as i purchased it i started running it, and i shit you not within 10 minutes i had gotten an obby sheild. love your work mate, brilliant script. im very impressed. i took a screen cap but im not great with computers so not sure how to upload it. 

1 person likes this

Only just purchased this script, and as soon as i purchased it i started running it, and i shit you not within 10 minutes i had gotten an obby sheild. love your work mate, brilliant script. im very impressed. i took a screen cap but im not great with computers so not sure how to upload it. 

Awesome! I'm glad you like it :), if you have any suggestions feel free to ask.

Awesome! I'm glad you like it :), if you have any suggestions feel free to ask.

well sometimes it prioritises other NPCs over loot, like it will attack an NPC then loot, whilest being attacked, and having 1 def doesnt help lol. you could save a heap of food if you just went attack kill loot, attack kill loot, etc etc, maybe? still love the script thats just what ive noticed, but i dont know how hard that would be to do

well sometimes it prioritises other NPCs over loot, like it will attack an NPC then loot, whilest being attacked, and having 1 def doesnt help lol. you could save a heap of food if you just went attack kill loot, attack kill loot, etc etc, maybe? still love the script thats just what ive noticed, but i dont know how hard that would be to do

Add my skype please :)