Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.108_0

17 posts in this topic

This update features:

• Increased character randomization (makes TRiBot more human-like).
    • The chance to switch to a new point when hovering over the same object is now unique to every different botter.
    • Web walking is now more unique to every different botter.
  • "Null" name and actions for NPCs and objects have been fixed. The correct names and actions will now be given.
7 people like this

• The chance to switch to a new point when hovering over the same object is now unique to every different botter.
    •  

Good to see update like this, especially during this period of botting.

1 person likes this

Good to see update like this, especially during this period of botting.

1 person likes this

After this update, wBarrows seems to freeze after about an hour. I had the max heap size set to 1000, then 1500. Still froze. :(

Definitely happy to see this update, anything to combat bans helps. the oldschool team are doing very well at cutting down on bot accounts.

After this update, wBarrows seems to freeze after about an hour. I had the max heap size set to 1000, then 1500. Still froze. :(

You shouldn't have to use more than 512. At least I never do.

This update features:

• Web walking is now more unique to every different botter.
  • "Null" name and actions for NPCs and objects have been fixed. The correct names and actions will now be given.

i have no words on this update!!!!!!

[15:01:10] Error: ex.e() aw.w() bf.as() bz.ad() z.cr() z.cr() e.cw() ej.an() client.a() bc.py() | fn:12 fw:16 fs:21 ex:26 aw:220 bf:3949 bz:3798 z:8288 z:8304 e:8192 ej:3540 client:1653 bc:202 bc:159 Thread:744 | java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:01:10] error_game_crash

this is the freezing bug

There was a problem when i was running my barrows bot for over 20minutes my bot completly freezes is this fixed yet?