Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.107_0

13 posts in this topic

This release features:

• Ability to use break profiles with the client starter.
  • Web walking optimized in: Lumbridge, Lumbridge Swamp, North-East Ardougne.
  • Inventory interacting when the equipment viewer interface has been fixed.

Nice :o

I had noticed the webwalking into Lumbridge Castle was very buggy, glad to see it fixed :)

I'm very confused on how to use the client starter, if anyone could help it'd be very appericiated :)

I'm very confused on how to use the client starter, if anyone could help it'd be very appericiated :)

What part is confusing? I found it easy to set up. 

What part is confusing? I found it easy to set up. 

when i change my account details for one client it changes it for all of them so its the same account logging into every client

Does this optimize webwalking for when inside cow pen? Like it will open up the gate when close..?

This release features:

• Ability to use break profiles with the client starter.
  • Web walking optimized in: Lumbridge, Lumbridge Swamp, North-East Ardougne.
  • Inventory interacting when the equipment viewer interface has been fixed.

i cant log in with my forum account on the bot it says: client-side error. could not  perform log in.  (NULL RESULT)

i cant log in with my forum account on the bot it says: client-side error. could not  perform log in.  (NULL RESULT)

Re-type in your credentials, if that fails please PM me i'll assist you further.