Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.106_0

20 posts in this topic

Client Starter

The TRiBot Client Starter (View>Client Starter) makes botting on multiple accounts too easy. With the click of a button, users can boot up multiple clients, and have scripts automatically start when those clients load.

bl4hC.jpg

Simply fill out the forms, save the profile (or not), and hit run (Profile>Run).

Using the Client Starter also makes botting with proxies much easier. Instead of having to enter your password each time you start TRiBot with a proxy, you only have to enter your password once. After that, your TRiBot session will be locked onto multiple IPs.

The Client Starter is only available for VIP Extended users.

In other news:

• Non-breaking spaces will no longer be replaced by regular spaces. Instead, the player finding methods will convert both the names of players along with the arguments to string with regular spaces, and not non-breaking spaces.
  • New ScreenShot API
  • A small click bug has been fixed.
1 person likes this

Superb!

Does this have tabbing support? As in start up say... 4 clients with 2 tabs on each client?

And how would we go around starting up accounts with GUI's (which 90% of scripts have) with script command?

Also, I see there are no options to choose breaks? 

Edited by Ratz241

got banned for signing in tribot client what's wrong?

I achieve more on a free client.

(don't get mad for me being honest and speaking the truth)

Could it have to do with 3 different caches?

Free client cache, tribot cache, and jagex cache. I know they should all be the same(?) but is there any way they can see that..?

The ban may be my fault, if the client isn't 100% detectable.

Yet again, I will say I survived longer on a free client 24-7

Edited by trbotter420
1 person likes this

something new in to tribot and it cost 10$ :(

You cannot be serious.

Trilez deserves to be paid for his work, $10 is an absolute steal.

1 person likes this

Can you please elaborate on the clicking bug? It might explain my current dilemma.

If the uptext was "Walk Here", it wouldn't right click. Mostly just a problem with player clicking.

If the uptext was "Walk Here", it wouldn't right click. Mostly just a problem with player clicking.

Trilez can you reply to my post please? Thank you sir

Superb!

Does this have tabbing support? As in start up say... 4 clients with 2 tabs on each client?

Yes.

And how would we go around starting up accounts with GUI's (which 90% of scripts have) with script command?

Yes, with the script command. However, scripts will have to add support for this.

Also, I see there are no options to choose breaks?

There will be soon.

Yes.

Yes, with the script command. However, scripts will have to add support for this.

There will be soon.

Okay, thanks a lot boss. Looking forward to the added break support as it's a great tool in the onset of bans nowadays (in my opinion).

Awesome! I also think it would be a great feature to allow for multiple scripts to be executed in sequence. So for example I could run a tutorial island script, and then when that script ends, another script would automatically be started. I think that would be incredibly useful.

hello, i got a question, do i need to be using a proxy in order to use the "client starter"?

thanks

No you don't.