Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TacoManStan

[ABCL 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] Tau Motherlode Miner Premium [Custom Anti-Ban]

Hey Hey,

Script has been working great for me, one question though, I have just upgraded from Vip to  VIP-E. While using LG this does not seem to be working nearly as much. I will get one load, then shuts off with the following msg:

• [14:19:03] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [14:19:03] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(om:562)
  • [14:19:03] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(om:722)
  • [14:19:03] at scripts.starfox.api2007.entities.s.g(Objects07.java:481)
  • [14:19:03] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.script.states.n.active(MotherlodeScriptManager.java:345)
  • [14:19:03] at scripts.starfox.api2007.walking.q.g(Walking07.java:258)
  • [14:19:03] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.script.states.cb.g(MotherlodeScriptManager.java:342)
  • [14:19:03] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.TauMotherlodeMiner.run(TauMotherlodeMiner.java:96)
  • [14:19:03] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [14:19:03] There was a problem updating your dyanmic signature data.
  • [14:19:05] Script Ended: Tau Motherlode Miner.

Does it not work in LG mode?? What can I do to make it work??

Thanks @TacoManStan 

*Update* I think I have fixed this issue by doing hours of research, I now have it running from web browser correctly, i think :P

Edited by Wes90

3 hours ago, ukbrduk said:

this bot doesnt work for me at all ive purchased the script and it just says walking to vein.....

hey @ukbrduk if you provide more information i might be able to help you out.

there is a bug report format

stops the script when it puts ore in the hopper.

• [09:09:34] Starting client.
  • [09:12:51] Downloading script 'Tau Motherlode Miner'.
  • [09:12:54] Script Started: Tau Motherlode Miner.
  • [09:16:36] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [09:16:36] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(om:562)
  • [09:16:36] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(om:722)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.starfox.api2007.entities.s.g(Objects07.java:481)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.script.states.cb.g(MotherlodeScriptManager.java:300)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.TauMotherlodeMiner.run(TauMotherlodeMiner.java:96)
  • [09:16:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [09:16:36] There was a problem updating your dyanmic signature data.
  • [09:16:39] Script Ended: Tau Motherlode Miner.

On 18/07/2016 at 6:22 PM, lava123 said:

stops the script when it puts ore in the hopper.

• [09:09:34] Starting client.
  • [09:12:51] Downloading script 'Tau Motherlode Miner'.
  • [09:12:54] Script Started: Tau Motherlode Miner.
  • [09:16:36] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [09:16:36] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(om:562)
  • [09:16:36] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(om:722)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.starfox.api2007.entities.s.g(Objects07.java:481)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.script.states.cb.g(MotherlodeScriptManager.java:300)
  • [09:16:36] at scripts.scripting.motherlodeminerOLD.TauMotherlodeMiner.run(TauMotherlodeMiner.java:96)
  • [09:16:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [09:16:36] There was a problem updating your dyanmic signature data.
  • [09:16:39] Script Ended: Tau Motherlode Miner.

Sorry for the late response, unfortunately i didnt get a notification, however, there is a bug report format, make sure to fill that out, so we can look into it!

Let me know if you still have issues @lava123

Best regards!

29 minutes ago, troopafox22 said:

Currently, the script does everything great. Its a good script-- BUT I have problems with it not collecting ore from hopper. Waits there for 20+ seconds and then goes back to mining the ore . why does this happen?

It probably saves up the ores in the hopper untill its full (should be 80 ores). - Does it never collect ?

the 20 seconds you were mentioning are abc2, i am pretty sure.

On August 28, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Righteousness said:

I've heard a lot of negative posts about the high ban rate using this script. Can someone provide some insight on whether this script is worth purchasing? Are there other premium Motherload Mine scripts available of Tribot?

Sincerely,

A beginner botter

All bots have a risk of being banned, the high ban rate tributes to the people who are using Level 3's that look strictly like bots. I've had many successful accounts reach 85+ mining, you just need to know how to bot safely and effectively.

9 hours ago, Henrik12 said:

Got perm banned on both my accounts after 6 hour use. Would not recommend. 

Sorry to hear about your experience, the script is still highly functional, you probably just were not botting to the safest methods and standards. 

why is this bot SO slow?

ive used other scripts with ABCL10 and they dont break as much as this.

bot banks everything and then stand in bank screen for 20+ secs before continuing? thats not human like. if its gonna afk then do it while mining not banking :\

ALSO no dragon pickaxe support???

@Butta

@TacoManStan

EDIT:
ALSO " > Uses dragon pickaxe special before collecting clean ores for maximum profit < "
But rune wiki states this is wrong
"  Ores are determined when the ore is mined, so a player can receive ore above their current level if they use a mining boost such as adwarven stout or the dragon pickaxe's special attack while mining, NOT when cleaning[1 "

On 15/09/2016 at 5:29 PM, WYD said:

can this work with LG?

yes it works with LG

BUT the scripter isnt very active :(

also it does weird things like runs back to the mining spot with a FULL invent of refined ores?

also very slow, also after u have full invent it clicks again to mine, 

also activates d pic spec after mining :(

get it fixed before buying dude

• Like 1

6 hours ago, luck or skill said:

yes it works with LG

BUT the scripter isnt very active :(

also it does weird things like runs back to the mining spot with a FULL invent of refined ores?

also very slow, also after u have full invent it clicks again to mine, 

also activates d pic spec after mining :(

get it fixed before buying dude

tyyyy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus

For any new users; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations. 
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.
        Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds! Combat features:
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Kills every monster in the game including:
      Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again
      All dragons + can keep safe distance from Brutals
      All slayer monsters
      Monsters in dungeons e.g Stronghold of security, Slayer dungeon etc
      And anything else you can think of...
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking

And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the regular,ancient and lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax String Jewellery and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $10  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:    

• By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.6m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 151 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies