Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TacoManStan

[ABCL 10] [FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL] Tau Motherlode Miner Premium [Custom Anti-Ban]

Tau Motherlode Miner
eQ4FCso.png
|1gQKl4a.png|

Clicking the button above will NOT charge your TRiBot account.
eQ4FCso.png

What is the Motherlode Mine?

At the motherlode mine you mine pay-dirt which you clean to get random ores from coal to runite depending on your mining level. It's great xp, profit, and you get to buy the prospector equipment which increases your mining experience gained by 2.5% with the full set. You can also purchase soft clay packs, a coal bag, and a gem bag. To purchase the above items, you'll need golden nuggets which are a random reward from mining pay-dirt just like the regular ores.
You can read more about the motherlode mine here.

eQ4FCso.png
Features

> Supports the bottom and top floors of the motherlode mine <
> Uses dragon pickaxe special before collecting clean ores for maximum profit <
> Gathers hammer and repairs broken struts if needed <
> Automatic walking to the motherlode mine <
> Uses all of the ore veins in the motherlode mine <
> Tracks all loot from pay-dirt including golden nuggets, gems, and other mining rewards <
> Custom pathfinding method that is easily able to traverse the entire mine <
> Disables random events <
> ABCL 10 to keep your accounts safe <

Smart Pathfinding

Tau Motherlode Miner sorts through objects with speed and accuracy. A custom pathfinding method is used to filter out ore veins that do not need their distance calculated and to filter out ore veins that have shorter direct paths but have rockfalls in the way.

1-30 Mining Trainer

A 1-30 mining trainer is included with Tau Motherlode Miner Premium
If your mining level is less than 30, the script will train your mining level to 30 at the Lumbridge east mine, and then walk to the Motherlode Mine for you.

eQ4FCso.png

Requirements

To mine ore at the Motherlode Mine, your mining level needs to be at least 30.
To start using the 1-30 mining trainer, simply start the script near Lumbridge with any pickaxe you can use (it can be equipped or in your inventory).

eQ4FCso.png
Dynamic Signature
To get your own personalized dynamic signature, replace "your_username" with your TRiBot username in the following URL:

[img=http://www.erickscripting.com/sigmamotherload/users/your_username.png]

If done correctly, your Dynamic Signature will look something like this:

all.png

eQ4FCso.png

Payment Options

1 Month

$3.99 - Monthly subscription for 1 account
$14.99 - Monthly subscription for unlimited accounts

6 Months
Save 50%-65%!

$11.99 - 6 month subscription for 1 account (Save 50%)
$27.99 - 6 month subscription for unlimited accounts (Save 65%)

eQ4FCso.png

Progress Reports

ee5f6607f28215419df79597b9a37139.pngd71fd74cde.pngqrM2MVH.pngb01de5c5dcfbfe8f8a5865d344263a71.pngf9162525bef84c87879ca2f065cd84cb.pngb31fd67226.jpg594e3e2f9d.png0e326a9d25.pngec73200e17.pngnowx7n.png5b7cd1ca37.pngc12efec2653708978eedf0f2b5b951b3.png0ZxwVG5.pnglZeMg8k.jpg602d553d31.jpgufiueac.png6326262a19.jpgR0oCDmw.jpgLt0fpsu.jpghRFa0WS.jpgeb0936697a.png

eQ4FCso.png

Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with Tau Motherlode Miner, I will refund your purchase in full!

Conditions:

1. You must submit your refund request within...
    1. Three days of purchasing a single auth plan, OR
    2. Two days of purchasing an unlimited auth plan.
  2. Your TRiBot account must be at least 4 months old.
  3. You must submit your refund request via PM.
  4. You must send your refund request to either @Pwningcows or myself (preferably both).
  5. You must specify the reason for your refund request.
  6. You must not have requested a refund within the last 6 months.

Details & Terms:

1. The timeframe is gauged based on when you submitted the request, not when I respond to it, so don't worry about not getting a response in time.
  2. Your refund request will never be denied based on the reason you give for wanting one. This is only for my own personal records, so I can improve Tau Motherlode Miner in the future based on your feedback.
  3. Your refund will be issued in the form of TRiBot credits. There is no exception to this rule under any circumstances, so do not even ask.
  4. Refund requests are processed on Wednesdays. If your refund request is approved, it will be issued by the end of the week (Friday, 11:59PM CT).
  5. There are no exceptions to the conditions listed above, regardless of the circumstances; this refund policy is a courtesy, not a right.

eQ4FCso.png

Announcements

[3/28/2016]
-> Tau Motherlode Miner Free has been removed from the repository.
-> A new return policy has been put into place for Tau Motherlode Miner. More information can be found under the Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund Policy section above.

eQ4FCso.png

Change Logs

Version 4.1.4 (8/26/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer occasionally get stuck (especially on the west side of the mine).

Version 4.1.3_0 (8/14/2015)
-> BUG FIX: An issue where the script would not enable run correctly for users with the run orb disabled has been fixed.

Version 4.1.3 (8/3/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer turn aid on/off instead of run on/off when attempting to toggle run via the settings tab.
-> BUG FIX: Fixed an issue in which the script would get stuck attempting to walk to the ore hopper when on the second floor of the mine.

Version 4.1.2_0 (7/22/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer throw an IllegalMonitorStateException when attempting to generate a path.

Version 4.1.2 (7/22/2015)
-> The script will no longer lag when first starting.
-> The custom Banking antiban timing will no longer be used if Custom Antiban is set to disabled in the GUI.

Version 4.1.1 (7/22/2015)
-> The script no longer loads item definitions when you first run the script.
-> Updated the cache system to be significantly faster.
-> The cache is no longer stored, but is instead loaded each time you start the script.

-> BUG FIX: The script now works with Looking Glass.
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer get stuck on the top level of the mine.
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer get stuck attempting to climb up the ladder to the top level of the mine.

Version 4.1.0_2 (7/22/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer click the hammer multiple times when dropping it.

Version 4.1.0_1 (7/21/2015)
-> The script now uses dynamic calculations to determine if the player is on the top level of the mine.

-> BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where the script would still occasionally get stuck on the top level of the mine.

Version 4.1.0_0 (7/21/2015)
-> The custom antiban setting now also applies to the custom banking antiban. When disabled, the script will always click "Deposit-all".

Version 4.1.0 (7/21/2015)
-> BUG FIX: The script will no longer throw an exception when banking.

VERSION 4.1 (7/21/2015)
-> Official name change to Tau Motherlode Miner!
-> The pathfinding algorithm has been improved and optimized for the motherlode mine.
-> The pathfinding data is now saved in a local cache so it doesn't need to be created every time you run the script.
-> Custom antiban has been added to many areas of the script, including the following.
    -> Many levels of antiban have been added to banking actions.
    -> The way the script chooses ore veins is now based on an advanced antiban system.
    -> Many unique delays have been made to use a custom antiban oriented timing system.
-> The script will now walk to the motherlode mine if it is not already in it.
-> Additional options have been added to the GUI:
    -> Drop Hammer. When selected, the script will drop the hammer instead of banking it after repairing a strut.
    -> Enable Custom Antiban: When selected, the script will use the various levels of custom antiban.
    -> Paint Walking Path: When selected, the current path the script is taking will be drawn on the screen.
-> A menu has been added to the GUI with the following options:
    -> Remember Settings: When selected, the GUI will remember your previous settings the next time you run the script.
    -> Open Tau Folder: Opens the Tau folder in which all data related to the script is saved.
-> The script can now be started using arguments! Enter "quickstart" into the script arguments to start the script using your most recent settings.
-> Various convenience actions have been added to the script, such as clicking through the NPC chat if you have 100 nuggets but haven't paid for the upper level of the mine yet.

-> BUG FIX: The script should no longer occasionally get stuck on the top level of the mine.
-> BUG FIX: Walking to the motherlode mine has been added, so the script will no longer get stuck when started outside of the mine.
-> BUG FIX: Several bugs/inefficiencies with banking have been corrected.

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 8

Array

If you can randomize the mouse clicks and movements this script will be way better. Harder for Jagex to track. It needs random mouse movements like checking your levels etc. more human like. I bought the script working flawlessly right now but foresee it being banned pretty quickly knowing Jagex new software detects mouse movements and so for. Thanks keep up the great work Love your scripts!

If you can randomize the mouse clicks and movements this script will be way better. Harder for Jagex to track. It needs random mouse movements like checking your levels etc. more human like. I bought the script working flawlessly right now but foresee it being banned pretty quickly knowing Jagex new software detects mouse movements and so for. Thanks keep up the great work Love your scripts!

I don't understand what you're saying, mouse movements are generated by the tribot api and are random. As for checking your levels, I implemented trilez's anti-ban compliance for checking xp, it will check it when your specific profile tells it to.

Edited by Starfox

Tries to click to places non stop that it thinks it can go to but rockfall is in way. This happens when camera angle is messed up or when you can see the path on screen.

mjmlo2.png

EDIT: Happens almost all the time now? :o

Edited by hp nub

Tries to click to places non stop that it thinks it can go to but rockfall is in way. This happens when camera angle is messed up or when you can see the path on screen.

mjmlo2.png

EDIT: Happens almost all the time now? :o

Sorry about that, I had updated some code as a test and did not mean to upload it onto the repository. Re-run it in 5 minutes and it will be fine, thank you for the report.

• Like 1

Sorry about that, I had updated some code as a test and did not mean to upload it onto the repository. Re-run it in 5 minutes and it will be fine, thank you for the report.

Also can you add the feature so that you can choose how many loads of minerals it deposits before it collects the ores? Would be a good built in antiban.

The max is 3 loads before you have to collect btw.

Also can you add the feature so that you can choose how many loads of minerals it deposits before it collects the ores? Would be a good built in antiban.

The max is 3 loads before you have to collect btw.

Yes, I can. I will work on it tonight.

Yes, I can. I will work on it tonight.

Last suggestion, Add world hopping when certain amount of players around and an option for a "hopping" mode where it would just stay at the veins closest to chest and hop worlds when it is empty and log into a new world to mine ;S

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Credit Shop
      Purchase credits securely from a TRiBot Administrator, and get back to botting quickly!

Current Price: 1.85m OSRS/Credit or $1.15 BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC/Credit
      Lower prices available depending on quantity, discounts start at 50 credits!
      Contact Methods
      Discord: Fluffee#9509
      PM on the Forums
    • By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Kills every monster in the game including but not limited too:
      ~Chickens
      ~Cows
      ~Goblins
      ~Giants
      ~Al-kharid warriors
      ~Chaos druids
      ~Yaks
      ~Experiments
      ~Stronghold of security
      ~All slayer dungeons
      ~All slayer monsters (Also uses finishing items such as Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammers, rock thrownhammers etc)
      ~Dragons (Including Brutals, and will keep safe distance if you're using ranged/magic)
      ~Crabs (Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again)
      ~Wyverns
      ~Kalphites
      ~Dagannoths
      ~Cave Kraken & splashing Kraken boss
      ~Wilderness monsters
      ~Nightmare zone bosses
      And hundreds of different monsters, literally anything else you can think of!
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      - Automatically uses the looting bag & herb sack 
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells for jewelry and bolts
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.
      select_option - the option to type when using the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, ...)

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      select_with_keyboard - to use the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000, select_option=1 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70, select_option=1 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75, select_option=1 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000, select_option=1 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true, select_with_keyboard=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 31 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 19 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies