Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR]

514 posts in this topic

My bots don't seem to cook shrimps very well. Atleast 2 of my bots failed clicking so they just afked there.

3aeb9bdb3341a5a6c857672d0a7ae589.png

I think i solved it by reduplicating it.

I think i solved it by reduplicating it.

Mine does the same thing. If a fire is already lit where I am standing it won't walk else where to light a fire. Also, sometimes it won't click to cook the shrimp. Some get stuck right before and during the voting booth. Other then that works well. 

its an amazing script.working great.But 1 of 2 bots stuck at bank then clicking on voting desk, it seems script cant close voting window.

Bro you gotta slow down how fast the script runs through the show item stat interface and equip item portion of the tutorial. It's clicking shit faster than it renders after deleting the Jagex caches. I look like I'm trying to do a speed run on twitch tv

Edited by swankeyswag

Bro you gotta slow down how fast the script runs through the show item stat interface and equip item portion of the tutorial. It's clicking shit faster than it renders after deleting the Jagex caches. I look like I'm trying to do a speed run on twitch tv

lmfao

Next update coming today/tommorow

Account Creation:

- Will be a script argument, for example (accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:rawr123-accountsToMake:30)

The following above script argument will make random accounts with the email address @hotmail.com, with the password rawr123 and make 30 of them.

The display name and whatever goes before "@hotmail.com" will be randomly generated.

- Will output them to a text file called accounts.txt in the folder "ExTutorial"

Credits to @ for asking me to add this and providing the core functions/methods.

Correctly implemented ABCL 10:

- I had ABC implemented before, but this was early on when ABCL was just released / when I didn't fully grasp the concept of it, so it was not implemented correctly.

Bugfixes:

- Spam clicking on certain things.

Edited by erickho123
4 people like this

Next update coming today/tommorow

Account Creation:

- Will be a script argument, for example (accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:rawr123-accountsToMake:30)

The following above script argument will make random accounts with the email address @hotmail.com, with the password rawr123 and make 30 of them.

The display name and whatever goes before "@hotmail.com" will be randomly generated.

- Will output them to a text file called accounts.txt in the folder "ExTutorial"

Credits to @ for asking me to add this and providing the core functions/methods.

Correctly implemented ABCL 10:

- I had ABC implemented before, but this was early on when ABCL was just released / when I didn't fully grasp the concept of it, so it was not implemented correctly.

Bugfixes:

- Spam clicking on certain things.

This sounds nice! Seems i'll have to read on how i need to run arguments xD

Also sometimes it goes to open the door to talk to the banker and leaves the poll GUI up. Other than that awesome script!

accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:chickenrice123-accountsToMake:30

^ script argument

updated

accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:chickenrice123-accountsToMake:30

^ script argument

updated

@erickho123 where can the argument be entered? Does it have to be in the client starter or is it in that empty field next to the breaks and username where i have to start scripts? Edited by icezman

@erickho123 where can the argument be entered? Does it have to be in the client starter or is it in that empty field next to the breaks and username where i have to start scripts?

Read the first post of the thread.

^ script argument

updated

I'm most likely doing something wrong but I can't get account creation to work with the arguments. If I start it without an account the client login handler will kick in and then eventually kill the script. Trying with both normal script starting and Client Starter.

Any ideas? Cheers.

I'm most likely doing something wrong but I can't get account creation to work with the arguments. If I start it without an account the client login handler will kick in and then eventually kill the script. Trying with both normal script starting and Client Starter.

Any ideas? Cheers.

If you showed me your argument, I may be able to help but i'm going to sleep forreal this time.

Edited by erickho123

If you showed me your argument, I may be able to help but i'm going to sleep forreal this time.

No worries. Tried the one you posted above and another. Both show the same result.

&& 

accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:hiccup321-accountsToMake:3

EDIT: Tried it on a different computer and it will work up until account creation which throws the same errors people below are experiencing. Seems that my main Tribot install is refusing to download script updates. 

Edited by samcm

It immediatly says it is blocked because of too many ip's... What are you doing differently than padlock? I had no trouble running 6 clients each making constantly accounts without getting stopped by the too many accounts thing.