Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
erickho123

ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR]

On 6/4/2017 at 2:48 AM, neogeo567 said:

I have a question, when it makes accounts through the client, does it make them on the IP that your computer is on, or the proxy your using?

also curious about this. I pm'ed @ericko123 but no reply. USA said in theory it does so i mean.... hope for the best? i dno lol.

I keep getting this error when using account creation, without having created any yet:

Failed to make an account due to invalid information, website is down, or we are blocked for a short amount of time, sleeping for 6 minutes.

I've changed rigs, deleted hooks and dependencies, changed proxies & ISP's and still having the same result.

Edited by robry

6 hours ago, Bellode said:

I'm interested in knowing what your results are!

On 6/9/2017 at 7:32 AM, FALSkills said:

Try creating accounts with non-working proxy info.

So im not so sure. i deposited $10 to 2captcha then did the non working proxy and set it to create one account
Debug was this:
[11:15:04] Starting client.
[11:15:21] Set proxy to: Test (890.123.064.01:1080)
[11:17:46] Downloading script 'ExTutorial'.
[11:17:51] Script Started: ExTutorial.
[11:17:51] getting dictionary words...
[11:18:12] making account
[11:18:12] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:20] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:22] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:23] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:25] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:26] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:28] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:30] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now
[11:18:31] We are solving the captcha for making an account right now

Then I ended the script and my 2captcha balance has gone down 1 cent.
If i had no working proxy then no information should have been sent out so how did my balance go down 1 cent? the script must have used my normal ip to create the account and get 2captcha to attempt to solve the captcha

EDIT:
I did it another 2 times but on my dedicated server cuz i wanted to see what happens if i let it run but didnt wanna mess with it being on my home ip.
I wish i could paste the debug but i dno how to copy from dedicated server to clipboard on my home computer
but basically it said error could not create the account because its blocked or site is down something like that.
But my 2captcha is down another cent so i dno. maybe it does use the proxy to create the account. but uses ur normal internet to interact with the 2captcha api. hopefully lol. dont wanna be creating a bunch of accounts on my home ip.

Edited by lets be friends

24 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

I did it another 2 times but on my dedicated server cuz i wanted to see what happens if i let it run but didnt wanna mess with it being on my home ip.
I wish i could paste the debug but i dno how to copy from dedicated server to clipboard on my home computer
but basically it said error could not create the account because its blocked or site is down something like that.

I'm having the same issue with account creation, and its limited to the script (USA's work's flawless) so it makes me believe this is script related.

3 hours ago, FALSkills said:

The reason is because TRiBot uses the built-in proxy only for calls to *.runescape.com

ah ok so it does use the proxy ip right? but why does the 2captcha money go down a cent if the script cant even access runescape.com? does it call for the 2captcha before it attempts to reach runescape.com or something.

17 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

ah ok so it does use the proxy ip right? but why does the 2captcha money go down a cent if the script cant even access runescape.com? does it call for the 2captcha before it attempts to reach runescape.com or something.

You are correct. The 2captcha api gets called before attempting to create a runescape account.

Just now, dirtbikr88 said:

I just meant it calls the 2captcha api first. I am not sure if it is using the proxy or not. 

It would though. If it can't create the account on a proxy that isn't working and it does create it on a proxy that is working and if the 2captcha api is called first and the proxy only runs on runescape.com then it doesn't matter if the account is charged.

6 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

It would though. If it can't create the account on a proxy that isn't working and it does create it on a proxy that is working and if the 2captcha api is called first and the proxy only runs on runescape.com then it doesn't matter if the account is charged.

Yeah, that sounds right.

I have made some accounts succesfully yesterday using a (working) proxy. In the 2Captcha logs I could see the requests are being made from my own (non-proxy) IP. I assume this is due to the reasons you guys talk about, and the account is being created on the proxy IP.

However, I'm having all accounts locked instantly after finishing tutorial island... Any of you having the same problem? I'm not sure this is because of the proxy IP being flagged or something else. I might be experimenting with other proxies the coming few days.

On 6/12/2017 at 6:38 PM, Bellode said:

I have made some accounts succesfully yesterday using a (working) proxy. In the 2Captcha logs I could see the requests are being made from my own (non-proxy) IP. I assume this is due to the reasons you guys talk about, and the account is being created on the proxy IP.

However, I'm having all accounts locked instantly after finishing tutorial island... Any of you having the same problem? I'm not sure this is because of the proxy IP being flagged or something else. I might be experimenting with other proxies the coming few days.

Yeh thats what we were talking about. The client only masks requests to runescape.com not other sites.
about the locked accounts, im not too sure. i wanna do some more testing by making my own tutorial script because whenever i bot tutorial island i get locked but if i use the same ip and dont bot tutorial island then im fine. Seems to me botting tutorial island matters more than what ip youre using.