Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR]

520 posts in this topic

Incredibly buggy at the moment, looks like jagex made significant updates to the tutorial island, bot seems to fail at all tasks involving talking to runecape characters( the runescape guide, woodcutting and firemaking lady, etc), it just right clicks the ground everywhere, exact same issue is happening with Deluxe's tutorial solver, this was witnessed on Windows Vista.

Or clicking was just messed up (client bug)

Opening Banks - NA (Banking#openBank is absolute trash at the moment)

Dropping Items - NA

Switching GameTabs - 8

checking XP - 10

Examining random Objects - 4

Randomly rotating camera - 6

Mouse leaving the game - 6

Picking up the mouse - 6

Random right click - 6

Activating Run - 12

Eating food - NA

Responding to switching objects - NA

Responding to new Objects - NA

Hovering objects - 20

Using Cloest Objects vs Using Objects which aren't the closest - NA

Moving to the Anticipated Next Object Location - NA

Switching Resources Upon Too Many Players NA

Delay between item interaction - NA

Total: 100 (ABCL 10)

Dropping Items - NA
Switching GameTabs - 8
checking XP - 10
Picking up the mouse - 6
Random right click - 6
Activating Run - 12
Eating food - NA
Hovering objects - 20

I really appreciate the constant updates for a free script :)  

I wish I could help by lending you accounts but this is no longer needed lol

oh well, made 10 accounts, did tutorial, loged in next day all banned.

Dropping Items - NA
Switching GameTabs - 8
checking XP - 10
Picking up the mouse - 6
Random right click - 6
Activating Run - 12
Eating food - NA
Hovering objects - 20

Same thing happened to me. 

When is this ABCL 10 update coming?

• [00:17:46] dont use runechat, it's rigged + have screenshots of mod saying so
  • [00:17:46] Script Ended: ExTutorial. 

can I see the screenshots?

1 person likes this

Same thing happened to me. 

When is this ABCL 10 update coming?

I don't believe those are related to the script. I create my accounts 1 ip per account, and bot them through the same IP and haven't received a tutorial ban.

I've done some experiments and created over 150 accounts on my home IP at a the same time and botted them 1 by 1 going through a text file and they all got banned after 2 days. Try NOT linking your accounts to one IP when creating the account and botting it and I think you should be fine (or atleast for me, so far it has)

made over 40 accounts with this script, groups of around 7 accounts were linked to a single ip within different virtual machines and computers and they all got banned after tutorial(not immediately but couple hours later). Also a side note: the bot fails to cook shrimp for the second time and bake the bread within tutorial island due to constantly attempting to click the object(shrimp/bread).-Not sure if client issue or script issue ^^. Wondering how you've created so many accounts without any ban.

made over 40 accounts with this script, groups of around 7 accounts were linked to a single ip within different virtual machines and computers and they all got banned after tutorial(not immediately but couple hours later). Also a side note: the bot fails to cook shrimp for the second time and bake the bread within tutorial island due to constantly attempting to click the object(shrimp/bread).-Not sure if client issue or script issue ^^. Wondering how you've created so many accounts without any ban.

It's like my last post didnt even matter to you, 7 accounts under one ip is still a lot. I did 1 ip / acc

Edited by erickho123

It's like my last post didnt even matter to you, 7 accounts under one ip is still a lot. I did 1 ip / acc

Ye i realize it is a bit much just giving feedback on my experience with the bot. A major problem that i experience with this script is that it will click an item like shrimp or the bread and than right click it followed by some mouse movement than it repeats that process. Not sure if its a script problem, a client problem, or a problem from my side. Note that this happen frequently but not on all of the bots. I've noticed it during the cooking and smithing parts. The script gets stuck in alot of other places such as the gate and sometimes the doors. Again this may be something with client or my rig. 

Edited by originalg55

I haven't updated this in a bit (My local verison works fine) I've submitted a request with the latest verison, let me know how it goes.

Going to be testing in a couple of hours to see if updated and i'll get back to you and how it goes.

I know this may be asking quite a bit of you, but is there any chance you could implement some sort of account creation option, would make this script alot better(although it is the best tutorial island bot on tribot forums currently as all the other ones haven't been updated). Again not trying to add any unnecessary coding on your part just a suggestion and personal request as it would save alot of time manually creating accounts. 

Edited by originalg55

@erickho123 thanks mate works good! except for some reason once it climbed up the ladder after the combat thing the script stopped, but other than that script works great man! :)

First time using or playing oldschool. Used this script because I got bored of the game instantly lol

As of 7/26 seems to work very well and is extremely humanlike. I'm impressed!

A question though, the logout:true and spot:random thing..where do I input those commands? There's no GUI or anything, where do I type that in? Sorry if this is an obvious question.

Thanks a lot!

Actually, a few things

Just after account creation when talking with the first guy it seems to have about a 70% chance of happening, it examines the plant in the room and hangs on that message for a second, then starts. Could be profiled and cause bans.

Also, after killing the rat with sword and shield you're to go back to Vannaka, 100% of the time the bot clicks on the minimap where Vanakka is standing, clicks on Vanakka, receives "You can't reach that!" then continues appropriately. 100% of the time.

Also it is human like but some things are just..things I know I wouldn't personally do. Right clicking 1-3 times next to the ladder for example. It seems kind of spammy. Nothing to worry about but in the goal of being human like that isn't how humans play

Rewritten and finished tut island in 6:23, but with some more changes, it should be even faster.

Thanks to Chippy, some other dude, and tiemposales for contributing to an account. (AS for the rest... Thanks so much for complaining but not helping)

58f261ba8edc0c9248f90a4540d060e7.png

BUG

d8ebe26781.png

Looks like tutorial island updated, gonna update it today when i get home

was going to post about this good to see you're on top of it already!

My bots don't seem to cook shrimps very well. Atleast 2 of my bots failed clicking so they just afked there.

3aeb9bdb3341a5a6c857672d0a7ae589.png

@[email protected]

can you print the script stack trace found under "script" on top of tribot for me and copy that for me? It goes into your client debug, as well is there any other details you guys can include. Are you guys running tabs by any chance? What happens exactly, does it just click the shrimp and stop?

Edited by erickho123