Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR]

517 posts in this topic

@erickho123

It runs the tutorial fine besides it missclicks the inventory button at the start, if i wait for that step manually click inventory the script runs fine.

also account creation doesn't work although this is not a big problem it is probably due to the reCaptcha update.

I've been trying to get the account creation feature to work. I use the line of code provided at the start of the forum. I put my domain name in and the password. In the client debug, the account and the password show up but nothing happens. Worth noting, I do get this text.

• [15:10:04] making account
  • [15:10:13] Failed to make an account due to invalid information, website is down, or we are blocked for a short amount of time, sleeping for 6 minutes
  • [15:10:13] Account information for the failed account (You can try to make the account yourself on the rs acc page or see if any of the information below looks wrong..)

Because I've never used this part of the script, is there supposed to be a link that opens and does all this? Or does it behind the scenes?

Thanks for your help in advance ^.^

1 person likes this

Just read an earlier post that this feature must not be working because of the captcha update. Bummer .-.

Anyone having problems with the account creator?

Does account crator work?

I believe this feature no longer works since Jagex added a captcha & other changes to the signup process.

TRiBot scripter @FinalCalibur has created a (cheap) paid tool for this, if you want to contact him.

1 person likes this

Shame, the account creator doesn't work anymore, will test the tutorial when i get some accounts made. Thanks.

On 3/30/2016 at 11:50 PM, Gold Stackz said:

How do we load up our own accounts?

Change your profile picture, it makes me sick. ty.

About the script: it is fine, solves the tut island fast and clean, but every fucking time the firewall for dice.rs pops in. Even I sayd 1000 times YES ALWAYS FUCKING ALLOW. Mabe it has some OCD, or some similar mental disabilitys lol xD

23 hours ago, Ibotrs99 said:

Why does it ask about that dice.rs sht???? RAT?

Read the topic, it is explained. If you don't approve of the connection you won't be allowed to use the script.

So the random email and pass are created

but don't know the steps from there.

i manually had to make the account on the rs page and now i'm logged in and i'm stuck at creating the character and its just there doing nothing.

Is this script broken?

The script could use an update, all accounts using this script get locked/banned pretty much instantly after finishing tutorial island, even on fresh proxies. 

Edited by godspower33

Script seems to get stuck at vannaka when switching to using the ranged items.

this doesn't happen every time and if i left it, it might fix itself but seems to take a long time to fix itself.

sup i added back account creation

all credits goes out to  @Todd

will give out more details when i wake up. i r tired

Edited by erickho123

Bypassing google/runescape recatpcha & finding your 2captcha api key

In order to bypass the captcha, you must pay a service (I DO NOT PROFIT OFF THIS) where humans solve the captchas for you and return back the answer. Fortunately, this is cheap (and cost like $0.60-3 for 1000 accounts to be made) 

Go to https://2captcha.com/ and buy some credits. Then find your API key by going here:

https://2captcha.com/setting

Enjoy!

(update will be pushed when i wake up). Please take a look at the new script arguments. I will probably make a GUI for this to keep it simple for the non readers :)

2 people like this

2 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Bypassing google/runescape recatpcha & finding your 2captcha api key

In order to bypass the captcha, you must pay a service (I DO NOT PROFIT OFF THIS) where humans solve the captchas for you and return back the answer. Fortunately, this is cheap (and cost like $0.60-3 for 1000 accounts to be made) 

Go to https://2captcha.com/ and buy some credits. Then find your API key by going here:

https://2captcha.com/setting

Enjoy!

(update will be pushed when i wake up). Please take a look at the new script arguments. I will probably make a GUI for this to keep it simple for the non readers :)

Didn't know about this site thnx alot