Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR]

520 posts in this topic

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/47

58f261ba8edc0c9248f90a4540d060e7.png

Script argument (OPTIONAL, do not have to use, only use it if you want it to have it auto create your accounts)

accountCreation:true-domainName:hotmail.com-password:chickenrice123-accountsToMake:30-minAccountCreationDelay:1-maxAccountCreationDelay:3-twocaptchakey:12312dasdasdasdasd222

The following argument will

- Enable account creation (accountCreation:true)

- Use the domain name ending hotmail.com (domainName:hotmail.com)

- All of the accounts created will have the password chickenrice123 (password:chickenrice123)

- It will create 30 accounts based on the information provided (accountsToMake:30)

- Output the information of the accounts once it completes tutorial island in your .tribot/extutorial/accounts.txt

- Sleep for a min of 1 minute to 3 minutes before making the next account

- Use your 2 captcha API key: vkjasdir9toddisawesometbhsdczasdasdasdasdasd (REQURED)

My accounts.txt can be found at "C:\Users\erick\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\Extutorial", your directory will vary depending on your OS and user pc name, but it will always be in your .tribot directory. Find your tribot directory and you will find your accounts.txt. Google how to find your .tribot directory.

Bypassing google/runescape recatpcha & finding your 2captcha api key

In order to bypass the captcha, you must pay a service (I DO NOT PROFIT OFF THIS) where humans solve the captchas for you and return back the answer. Fortunately, this is cheap (and cost like $0.60-3 for 1000 accounts to be made) 

Go to https://2captcha.com/ and buy some credits. Then find your API key by going here:

https://2captcha.com/setting

Enjoy!

I keep getting blocked from making accounts!

Stop using more than one client under the same ip to run the script. There's a limit to how many accounts you can make at a time before getting blocked under the same ip. My script now waits for it to get unblocked and will only make accounts at a certain pace to avoid getting blocked.

Data is being collected:

Spoiler

I will start begin gathering data collection for all my free scripts by today. If you do not accept the firewall to dice.rs, you will not be allowed to run the script.

The data collected can range from the following:

to see how many people are using my scripts, how many accounts per user is using my script, xp gained, banks being used, and much more.

All of your data will be held by me only and it will remain confidential. The only times your "data" will be mentioned or used publicly is when it is used "overall" or totaled up by all the other users as well such as total xp gained, how many users are leeching, etc.

If you don't like that I'm collecting such information, please private message your reasons why. "I dont want you to know im goldfarming the shit out of your script and leaving no feedback" is not acceptable. I expect reasonable reasons and if your reason is something simliar to that, don't use my free scripts.

Thank you.

Where to place the script argument?

Normally you will be placing it here: 

0f51d88689929f640e1c3c90c8c15e9a.png

If you are using the client starter, visit my how to use the client starter guide to find where to place it. You will be placing it under the "script command" column.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/37410-how-to-use-tribot-client-starter-make-botting-easier-a-must-for-goldfarmers/

Edited by erickho123
9 people like this

It's been more than a little u nerd.

I made it end script for all your friends + you anyways, nerd.

Hey, not sure if its my bug but I was running the script and where it gets the Bow and starts killing Rats it doesn't start killing them with the Bow it just tries to get into the gate to attack it with the sword. I tried this with 8 bots and each one of them got stuck on this point.

Hey, not sure if its my bug but I was running the script and where it gets the Bow and starts killing Rats it doesn't start killing them with the Bow it just tries to get into the gate to attack it with the sword. I tried this with 8 bots and each one of them got stuck on this point.

Pass me an another account and i'll run to see if i run into the same problem, it didn't happen to my other 3 accounts i tested on

Just used this on two accounts, did great but made both my characters dark bald women lol. :(

2 people like this

Please be aware this bot gets stuck on the archer bit, it is also detectable.

You have no proof it's detectable. I've tested it once again and it does not get stuck on the archer bit (for me)

1 person likes this

Archer part seems to have been fixed but the randomisation on the character screen always chooses female after it changes its clothes, so it is always a female with the same clothes just different colors.

Archer part seems to have been fixed but the randomisation on the character screen always chooses female after it changes its clothes, so it is always a female with the same clothes just different colors.

Woman population is increasin yo

1 person likes this

gonna post another revision tommorow around 3-5pm

Just a help point in a lot of random clicks and camera turns Clicks on tabs and moments while running if not you get banned within log out also turn off the log out after tut is over that might be the cause of the ban. I have used your bot 10 times now no ban with random clicks and turns and no log outs after its done.

I have helped you out a lot in the past with one of your scripts and since I use this a lot I will he posting Feedback once more. 

Also I think random clicks on tabs and camera moments along with the log out feature removed to stop insta bans as I do this manually. 

Edited by bloods

I've used this script on 8 accounts, no bans been botting on them for about 10+ hours after the completion of tutorial island.

2 people like this

it gets stuck at Vannaka when it tells him to wield the dagger, I did it manually.

Works great for the rest of the thing; did it on 6 accounts

it gets stuck at Vannaka when it tells him to wield the dagger, I did it manually.

Works great for the rest of the thing; did it on 6 accounts

Hm, yeah. It doesn't close the equipment interface? It's a client bug with Interfaces.closeAll();. I already reported it to trilez, but i'll make a proper bug report if he's forgotten.@serenata

Hm, yeah. It doesn't close the equipment interface? It's a client bug with Interfaces.closeAll();. I already reported it to trilez, but i'll make a proper bug report if he's forgotten.@serenata

Yeah didnt close the equipment interface, other than that no errors

I made a fresh, new bot account just for this script and then ran it, completed tutorial island as usual and then instantly logged out. I checked back in a few hours and the bot got perma'd. I don't know if it's because I was previously banned on other bot accounts on the same IP, but I'm not entirely sure if it's a coincedence that my 2 other bots got perma'd for using this too.

EDIT: Making a fresh account with a proxy this time, going to see if the results are any different.

EDIT 2: Fresh account with new email and a proxy, and I still got perma banned.

Edited by aiglatson

This. Please fix this. 

Wait for trilez to fix interfaces#closeall, i already told him about it so it should be on next tribot update

I'm going to implement ABCL 10 in ExTutorial soon, and have an option to determine where it walks or i'll have an array of random tiles it will walk before stopping.

The solve time will slower, but this is to make it more human like and possible reduce bans. ABCL Implementation would be at latest be added at the end of this week. <- Delayed zz

• Opening banks
  • Switching game tabs
  • Checking XP
  • Examining random objects
  • Randomly Rotating Camera
  • Activating Run
  • Using Cloest Objects vs Using objects which aren't the closest
  • Delay between Item Interaction
  • Responding to Switching Objects
Any other ABCL implementations that you think should be added, let me know so i can add it as well.

Some other things I have planned added to make it more randomized:
  • Slightly adjusted paths to walk to each door
  • Randomized times when going through chat (Previously before, it would just nonstop click click to continue without reading it).
  • New obstacle handling.
  • Fix for the woman bug (apparently selecting a female at the end would reset all your other choices)
  • Made skin selection to be less dark
  • It will now randomly walk to a place, then logout (You can disable this with the command "LOGOUT:FALSE".)
The commands for extutorial so far is:
  • Logout:(true/false) - determines whether you log off or not after tutorial island is completed
  • Spot:(Random/tile) Walks to a random tile or a specified tile after completing tutorial island
  • Full example of this would be: Logout:true,spot:random OR Logout:false,spot:3207,2042,0

Note: Default is Logout:true,spot:random

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

The solve time will slower, but this is to make it more human like and possible reduce bans. ABCL Implementation would be at latest be added at the end of this week. 

• Opening banks
  • Switching game tabs
  • Checking XP
  • Examining random objects
  • Randomly Rotating Camera
  • Activating Run
  • Using Cloest Objects vs Using objects which aren't the closest
  • Delay between Item Interaction
  • Responding to Switching Objects
Any other ABCL implementations that you think should be added, let me know so i can add it as well.

Some other things I have planned added to make it more randomized:
  • Slightly adjusted paths to walk to each door
  • Randomized times when going through chat (Previously before, it would just nonstop click click to continue without reading it).
  • New obstacle handling.
  • Fix for the woman bug (apparently selecting a female at the end would reset all your other choices)
  • Made skin selection to be less dark
  • It will now randomly walk to a place, then logout (You can disable this with the command "LOGOUT:FALSE".)
The commands for extutorial so far is:
  • Logout:(true/false) - determines whether you log off or not after tutorial island is completed
  • Spot:(Random/tile) Walks to a random tile or a specified tile after completing tutorial island
  • Full example of this would be: Logout:true,spot:random OR Logout:false,spot:3207,2042,0

Note: Default is Logout:true,spot:random

I'd almost recommend NOT checking XP lol. Unless it's right after doing something (eg: wc xp after chopping the tree) it'd be pretty sketchy.

Random ideas:

• Drop burnt shrimp
  • Pick a random emote
  • Sometimes forget to turn run on until getting to quest house (turning it off & on, that is)
  • Sometimes cooking the bread (or other relatable task) without clicking the final prompt, thus forcing you to talk to NPC again & redoing it.
  • ---> Example: Once the cook gives you the flour/water, you must click one last chat dialog before being able to progress. If you cook the bread without clicking it, you have to do it again. This is true for most things, mostly when receiving items (hammer, bread, etc).
  • Sometimes click on magic tutor after clicking spellbook. Sometimes just wait. (He re-opens dialog automatically)
  • At the start, pick a random brightness. Also mute the sounds or make those random too.

I don't actually use this script, but I think adding more random stuff may help :P. I know there are a lot of bans in tut island, it's watched closely. 

Edit:

• Open bank, sometimes deposit all.
  • Sometimes deposit 1 or 2 random things.
  • Sometimes withdraw money.
Edited by God Pks
1 person likes this

Incredibly buggy at the moment, looks like jagex made significant updates to the tutorial island, bot seems to fail at all tasks involving talking to runecape characters( the runescape guide, woodcutting and firemaking lady, etc), it just right clicks the ground everywhere, exact same issue is happening with Deluxe's tutorial solver, this was witnessed on Windows Vista.

oh well, made 10 accounts, did tutorial, loged in next day all banned.

4 people like this