Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WYD

My first html code

5 posts in this topic

Didn't load for me :-/

It did for me.

ontopic:

You've still a lot to learn, good that all the links where working, good job on that!

You might want to check out: codeacademy.com  here is where you learn and they'll give you assignments to do.

You might want to look in some color scheme's. Like blue and pink/purple doesn't fit each other :P.

when you get HTML, I'll suggestion you check out CSS to learn how to design your site. Like colors, fonts, paddings, etc etc. This would make your site a lot better.

Another thing:

why did you skipped TRiBot? :c

Seems generated by some program.

You should learn how to code raw before you start using programs like Dreamweaver/CoffeeCup. 

Because its very obvious you have some missing concepts in this code.

Some general notes..

Inline CSS is cancer.

background images are.. problematic.

Seems generated by some program.

You should learn how to code raw before you start using programs like Dreamweaver/CoffeeCup. 

Because its very obvious you have some missing concepts in this code.

Some general notes..

Inline CSS is cancer.

background images are.. problematic.

Yes this. Look into HTML5 and see how you can use the new features. Properly align all your code and you seperate files for stuff like CSS and Javascript where possible.