Kills Mithril Armour in the warriors guild
Buys food from the shop when out of food
Eats almost all food
Picks up tokens
There is no player check for the animator an other players, and it doesnt get defenders.
Seems to work well though
Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [ABCL 10] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing]By Encoded
ABCL 10 (ABC2)
- Auto Fisher Pro has an anti-ban compliance level of 10 and makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). Minnow Fishing
- Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler
- Acquire the Angler outfit for that extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing
- Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing
- Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support
- Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon.
- Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping
- Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support
- Raise a kitten while you fish. Progressive Mode
- Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing.
- Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly.
- Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support
- Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. Locations:
Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 15 credits for 1 month, 12 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 25 instances. 35 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
Script Arguments: http://fisher.encodedscripting.com/arguments
Minnow Arguments: FISHING_GUILD_MINNOW_PLATFORM,MINNOW,BANK,0,0
GUI Settings Explanations:
Dropping Sleep Modifier
- Slows down or speeds up mouse keys and shift dropping. Lower value = faster; higher value = slower. Slowing down dropping reduces misclicks. Shift Dropping Pattern
- The order in which items are dropped when using shift dropping. Both patterns zigzag. Enable Drop Tuna
- When selected, tuna will be dropped when you have a full inventory and are fishing for swordfish. Auto Detect Fishing Spots
- When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will automatically know which fishing spot is which. Only affects locations that have more than one type of fishing spot. Enable ABC2 Next Target
- When selected, the next fishing spot chosen may not always be the closest fishing spot to your player. Enable Reaction Times
- When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will wait a reaction time before performing certain actions such as dropping or switching to a new fishing spot. Enable Tray Notifications
- When selected, sends a desktop notification on level up and script end. Drop Fish Only
- When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will only drop fish from the inventory rather than dropping any non-required item. Client freezing when starting the script?
Add fisher.encodedscripting.com and 220.127.116.11 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
Need help i purchased credits from my bank account but didn't get any credits, heres prof, need refund or explanation or credits, need mod asap!
--- ! No longer supported ! --
- Fish from 3 locations
- Simple GUI
- Detects whirlpools
- Picks up rods
- Checks equipment (withdraws if necessary)
- Draynor Small Net - Draynor Bait - West Guild Luring Do not use. Incomplete. - Catherby Big Net - Seers Luring Instructions: - Start with the necessary equipment in your inventory. Start from bank or fishing location. Paint: GUI: Much more to come, early stages. Repo link coming soon.
Just bought the fisher pro for 8 dollars !
when i turn it on it does nothing, the script tries to click on the fish with the net but does nothing ?
i tried it at draynor and i have tried it at the beginning by the lumbridge sea
can somebody help me with this problem !?
New user to this forum and tri bot as well. Looking for well respected/reliable scripts that are consistently updating and somewhat safe (free or pay to use). Open to all types of skills really. Any suggestions as to what forums I should also look at as a new botter would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
I've been using a fishing script and banking them. Until today it worked great, it no longer recognizes my location on either of the scripts I use which are: aFisher and LITE ftwAIO Fisher. The location on aFisher comes up as -1,-1,-1 when I try to set the fishing or banking spot. I have tried redownloading tribot.
This release will:
Fix Settings UI placement bug
Fix game object location bug
Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down
Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash
Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers
Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should
Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people
Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8
Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).
This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.
This release features:
Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client
Slightly improved login bot
Removed final access modifiers from API classes
Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info
[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking
[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time
[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client
[NEW] Fix LG login problems
[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug
[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug
[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API
[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR
More features to come very soon!
Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.