EkMjfCs.png

--- ! No longer supported ! --

Features:

- Antiban

- Fish from 3 locations

- Simple GUI

- Detects whirlpools

- Picks up rods

- Checks equipment (withdraws if necessary)

Locations:

- Draynor Small Net
- Draynor Bait
- West Guild Luring  Do not use.  Incomplete.
- Catherby Big Net
- Seers Luring

Instructions:

- Start with the necessary equipment in your inventory.  Start from bank or fishing location.

Paint:

2w54l8p.jpg

GUI:

WBQbHHR.png

Much more to come, early stages.

Repo link coming soon.
Edited by Okina
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      ABCL 10 (ABC2)
      - Auto Fisher Pro has an anti-ban compliance level of 10 and makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). Minnow Fishing
      - Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler
      - Acquire the Angler outfit for that extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing
      - Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing
      - Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support
      - Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon.
      - Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping
      - Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support
      - Raise a kitten while you fish. Progressive Mode
      - Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing.
      - Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly.
      - Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support
      - Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 15 credits for 1 month, 12 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 25 instances. 35 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Script Arguments: http://fisher.encodedscripting.com/arguments
      Minnow Arguments: FISHING_GUILD_MINNOW_PLATFORM,MINNOW,BANK,0,0
      Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      GUI Settings Explanations:
      Dropping Sleep Modifier
      - Slows down or speeds up mouse keys and shift dropping. Lower value = faster; higher value = slower. Slowing down dropping reduces misclicks. Shift Dropping Pattern
      - The order in which items are dropped when using shift dropping. Both patterns zigzag. Enable Drop Tuna
      - When selected, tuna will be dropped when you have a full inventory and are fishing for swordfish. Auto Detect Fishing Spots
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will automatically know which fishing spot is which. Only affects locations that have more than one type of fishing spot. Enable ABC2 Next Target
      - When selected, the next fishing spot chosen may not always be the closest fishing spot to your player. Enable Reaction Times
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will wait a reaction time before performing certain actions such as dropping or switching to a new fishing spot. Enable Tray Notifications
      - When selected, sends a desktop notification on level up and script end. Drop Fish Only
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will only drop fish from the inventory rather than dropping any non-required item. Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add fisher.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By elcasa121
      Any chance of a bot for minnows fishing? Would be a good bot to use as there is decent return rate.
    • By mah-47
      Just bought the fisher pro for 8 dollars !
      when i turn it on it does nothing, the script tries to click on the fish with the net but does nothing ?
      i tried it at draynor and i have tried it at the beginning by the lumbridge sea

can somebody help me with this problem !?
    • By Dundermiff
      New user to this forum and tri bot as well. Looking for well respected/reliable scripts that are consistently updating and somewhat safe (free or pay to use). Open to all types of skills really. Any suggestions as to what forums I should also look at as a new botter would be appreciated. Thanks!!! 
    • By OLDMPH
      Hi, 
      I've been using a fishing script and banking them. Until today it worked great, it no longer recognizes my location on either of the scripts I use which are: aFisher and LITE ftwAIO Fisher. The location on aFisher comes up as -1,-1,-1 when I try to set the fishing or banking spot. I have tried redownloading tribot.
    • By NewBotterFTW
      SOME OF THE BELOW SPOTS MAY NOT BE SUPPORTED BECAUSE I JUST REWROTE THE SCRIPT

And Many More...

Support ftwAIO Fisher get the signature! Good job guys! lol
      [url=https://tribot.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2122][img]http://cswebdesign.biz/scripts/USERNAME.png[/img][/url]

How Do I Get The Code?
      The script is automatically added to your account after purchase
    • By qwe
      make a 2/3 tick mining, fishing or woodcutting ????

woodcutting:
      fishing:
      mining:

• By sangdizzle9
      Hi everyone, 
      I have 16GB of ram and I have two bots running at the same time for the same skill. When they are both running, it seems laggy, and I'm not using as nearly as much 16 GBs, so I was wondering why am I lagging?

https://gyazo.com/6e0a35c993acc8da8999a7e5765b5fc5 this gif gyazo, shows the bot running and lagging. 
      This is my ram that currently being used https://gyazo.com/af561ddba57c72da80b2729ee918b57c

Hope to get this resolved.
      Cheers,
      Sangdizzle9
    • By Jazed
      How do I get the script?

What does it do?

This script plays the Fishing Trawler Minigame for you, a great way to get that angler outfit without much effort!

Requirements

15+ fishing, higher level is recommended for higher level fish.

How do I start the script?

Start the script anywhere in or around fishing trawler.

Features
      Robust script Informative paint The script automatically skips all junk items Collects fish, angler, any useful item Ability to leech the boat (not recommended as the mini-game is less popular now) If you have bailing buckets it will bail water out of the boat efficiently Detects water levels before they become visible Fills holes if you have swamp paste Custom anti-ban including random walking around the ship Fast rejoining of the boat Boat detection Empty net detection Profit calculation using OSBuddy prices Climbs down ladder if you have required supplies and at top floor Proggies

• Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies