EkMjfCs.png

--- ! No longer supported ! --

Features:

- Antiban

- Fish from 3 locations

- Simple GUI

- Detects whirlpools

- Picks up rods

- Checks equipment (withdraws if necessary)

Locations:

- Draynor Small Net
- Draynor Bait
- West Guild Luring  Do not use.  Incomplete.
- Catherby Big Net
- Seers Luring

Instructions:

- Start with the necessary equipment in your inventory.  Start from bank or fishing location.

Paint:

2w54l8p.jpg

GUI:

WBQbHHR.png

Much more to come, early stages.

Repo link coming soon.
Edited by Okina
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By elcasa121
      Any chance of a bot for minnows fishing? Would be a good bot to use as there is decent return rate.
    • By mah-47
      Just bought the fisher pro for 8 dollars !
      when i turn it on it does nothing, the script tries to click on the fish with the net but does nothing ?
      i tried it at draynor and i have tried it at the beginning by the lumbridge sea

can somebody help me with this problem !?
    • By Dundermiff
      New user to this forum and tri bot as well. Looking for well respected/reliable scripts that are consistently updating and somewhat safe (free or pay to use). Open to all types of skills really. Any suggestions as to what forums I should also look at as a new botter would be appreciated. Thanks!!! 
    • By OLDMPH
      Hi, 
      I've been using a fishing script and banking them. Until today it worked great, it no longer recognizes my location on either of the scripts I use which are: aFisher and LITE ftwAIO Fisher. The location on aFisher comes up as -1,-1,-1 when I try to set the fishing or banking spot. I have tried redownloading tribot.
    • By NewBotterFTW
      SOME OF THE BELOW SPOTS MAY NOT BE SUPPORTED BECAUSE I JUST REWROTE THE SCRIPT

And Many More...

Support ftwAIO Fisher get the signature! Good job guys! lol
      [url=https://tribot.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2122][img]http://cswebdesign.biz/scripts/USERNAME.png[/img][/url]

How Do I Get The Code?
      The script is automatically added to your account after purchase
    • By qwe
      make a 2/3 tick mining, fishing or woodcutting ????

woodcutting:
      fishing:
      mining:

• By sangdizzle9
      Hi everyone, 
      I have 16GB of ram and I have two bots running at the same time for the same skill. When they are both running, it seems laggy, and I'm not using as nearly as much 16 GBs, so I was wondering why am I lagging?

https://gyazo.com/6e0a35c993acc8da8999a7e5765b5fc5 this gif gyazo, shows the bot running and lagging. 
      This is my ram that currently being used https://gyazo.com/af561ddba57c72da80b2729ee918b57c

Hope to get this resolved.
      Cheers,
      Sangdizzle9
    • By Decatsmeow
      Hey Everyone! I recently took on a challenge that required me to get an account to level 99 fishing. Please come out and support me ^.^
      Be sure to subscribe
      Link: https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCgfZmzcKr--ZAFI09WVi1WA/live
      Thanks again
    • By Jazed
      How do I get the script?

What does it do?

This script plays the Fishing Trawler Minigame for you, a great way to get that angler outfit without much effort!

Requirements

15+ fishing, higher level is recommended for higher level fish.

How do I start the script?

Start the script anywhere in or around fishing trawler.

Features
      Robust script Informative paint The script automatically skips all junk items Collects fish, angler, any useful item Ability to leech the boat (not recommended as the mini-game is less popular now) If you have bailing buckets it will bail water out of the boat efficiently Detects water levels before they become visible Fills holes if you have swamp paste Custom anti-ban including random walking around the ship Fast rejoining of the boat Boat detection Empty net detection Profit calculation using OSBuddy prices Climbs down ladder if you have required supplies and at top floor Proggies

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 57 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies