Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

The Official "Banned" Thread: All Ban Discussion Goes Here!

964 posts in this topic

Reason you get bans at the same time is that they have banned your accounts before, but they disable them later so you dont know at what point they got you. Thats the qoute from jagex post about bots.

Source? Post sources please so we know it's not just speculation

Now that would make a lot of sense... 

With that being said, should I spend another 1.2m for the 3rd time within 2 days and complete tutorial island myself and try to create another staker once and for all? I've already had 2 accounts banned within the past 24 hours, both new accounts and each having taken the time to get all the items to level up strength, crafting, woodcutting, etc (eg. iron > mith axe, iron to rune scimitar, regular shortbow > magic shortbow, etc) I really didn't care about the money, I was just really upset that it takes so long to get each and every item. 

Anyways, back to the topic... that would make a lot of sense as I used eTut for both of those accounts and that would definitely be one way Jagex would be able to auto detect bots being made, is by figuring out exactly how the eTut bot works and installing anti-ban software on it. 

That now brings me to my next question. To everyone above me, were these all mostly new accounts created last night or were these accounts you had for a few days or more and just now getting banned. Two people stated that their bot farms were dismantled last night, and I'm going to go ahead and assume those were all accounts that had been created at least a few days back or more, thus not bringing us to a resolution as to how Jagex was able to make all these bans last night. 

I believe all the bans increased lately is due to their new JMod, Mod Weath, where it's a third jagex mod who's going around banning bots at an intense rate

But who really knows, maybe they got a system upgrade for their bot detection system, but idk if I should doubt it

Edited by paulrut23

Anyone restart last night and get banned? want to know if its continuation or just yesterday. I don't want to restart my farm if its going to get insta ban. 

Anyone restart last night and get banned? want to know if its continuation or just yesterday. I don't want to restart my farm if its going to get insta ban. 

This, I'm also waiting for responses

Also, pm me your skype, I have some questions to ask you

Edited by paulrut23

What? The bans have been happening to everyone

My proxies aren't flagged, lol.

Stop stating things that you have no proof of

You-Know-Nothing.gif

Have been in touch with my fellow farmers and most of, if not all their farms were wiped today. One of the worst bans I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

72 got hit my end (srs), all different IP's, all fresh, the only ones that survived were the ones that crashed. Horrible day and did everything by the book, have been fine up untill now for absolutely ages, made great profit but I can confirm that today is a very bad day.

Yes, I got hit on 5 accounts and I rarely get hit in the area I bot. But you win some you lose some. Maybe there mad there bot worlds aren't as efficient as they'd like. :D

• Last location before getting banned?: Jatizso
  • Skill botted?: No skill.
  • Breaks or no? Breaks
  • If so how long?: 30-45minutes every 2 hours.
  • How long did you bot per day?: 15-20hour runtimes( -all the breaks.)
  • Banned before?: None of the accounts were, and very rarely am I banned.
  • Type of ban?: Macroing Major
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: VPS, all 5 different ips. Been on this method +/- 5months.
  • Scripts Used? I don't believe the script is at fault. I wish not to disclose the script I used.
  • Other Bots Used?: A bunch were used to get req stats, but most were by reputable scripters.
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 5 on all different IPs
  • Date banned?: 4-29
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: 5 Days for 3, 2months for 1, and a 3week account.

Fresh accounts running on one proxy each, good break settings and private script with unused method keeps getting permbanned before half week tops, wtf.

For the person implying I was using a flagged IP - not possible, let's just say I have a very close connection to someone that owns a datacentre company.

I also believe it comes down to more than IP now, they blatantly have a very good automated anti bot software in place, whether this scans people who are potentially botting and a jagex employee then views this and manually bans we will never know but there is definitely a bit of automated detection of some kind going on.

Ever since mod wealth came shit has been getting real too, he better calm down before he gets a salary cut cos people are just moving on to goldfarm other games at this point lol - ESO for one, let's not include people's mains who have been banned too.

1 person likes this

Restarted my clay miners today, 2/4 banned in under 3 hours. I logged the other two out and they seem to be doing ok. They ran for exactly the same amount of time as the two banned ones.

Speculation? Manual bans.

Then again, the same thing happened on one account a few days ago. Clay mining is probably just detected.

Restarted my clay miners today, 2/4 banned in under 3 hours. I logged the other two out and they seem to be doing ok. They ran for exactly the same amount of time as the two banned ones.

Speculation? Manual bans.

Then again, the same thing happened on one account a few days ago. Clay mining is probably just detected.

How does that lead you to believe they were manual bans?

What you guys have to realise is that for a good majority of time 2-4 weeks they didnt ban shit, rarely people posted saying they got banned, I myself botted fletching accounts to 22m exp before being banned a few weeks ago. They are just going through a cycle of bans, although what shits me is how they can detect the tutorial island...

What you guys have to realise is that for a good majority of time 2-4 weeks they didnt ban shit, rarely people posted saying they got banned, I myself botted fletching accounts to 22m exp before being banned a few weeks ago. They are just going through a cycle of bans, although what shits me is how they can detect the tutorial island...

When was the last cycle of bans? Before this week, I had been botting 24/7, on my mains and goldfarmers without any problems, for 1 month since I started getting back to 07 until this week

Who is hitichibane?! I would really like to know how you have been flipping furys for the past few weeks and not gotten banned. Your always there but you never get banned... how do you do it!

• Last location before getting banned?: Air altar

• Skill botted?: RC 

Breaks or no? Breaks, but only ran for 3-4 hours before getting banned

If so how long?: -

How long did you bot per day?: -

Banned before?: No

Type of ban?: Perm

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No) Proxy

Scripts Used? Spike RuneRunner

Other Bots Used?: -

How many bots at a time were being run?: 3 

Date banned?: 1 May 14

Fresh account/Days acc used?: All 4 were fresh (1 Master 3 slaves), but only the slaves got banned

I guess the glory days of botting are over

• Last location before getting banned?: Air altar
  • Skill botted?: RC 
  • Breaks or no? Breaks, but only ran for 3-4 hours before getting banned
  • If so how long?: -
  • How long did you bot per day?: -
  • Banned before?: No
  • Type of ban?: Perm
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No) Proxy
  • Scripts Used? Spike RuneRunner
  • Other Bots Used?: -
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 3 
  • Date banned?: 1 May 14
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: All 4 were fresh (1 Master 3 slaves), but only the slaves got banned

I guess the glory days of botting are over

some people are still doing fine, i'm assuming you may have gotten unlucky

Were you using a premium script or free one, and if so, which one?

some people are still doing fine, i'm assuming you may have gotten unlucky

Were you using a premium script or free one, and if so, which one?

Perhaps, but the future of botting does look a bit bleak.

Anyways I used Spike RuneRunner (Premium) - the 4 instance version

Logged on my mercher today and got a 2 day ban instantly. Luckily only 2 days so i can loot the stuff after its unbanned. ^_^ 

9734852c6f.png

Logged on my mercher today and got a 2 day ban instantly. Luckily only 2 days so i can loot the stuff after its unbanned. ^_^

9734852c6f.png

Same thing happened to me;/

1 person likes this

2 day "Bot Busting Moderate" ban received on my main. Does your cash stack or stats get rolled back with macroing bans nowadays? I've not played for a while...

• Last location before getting banned?: Rock Crabs
  • Skill botted?: Strength
  • Breaks or no? Yes
  • If so how long?: 12 hours
  • How long did you bot per day?: 8-12 hours
  • Banned before?: Yes in 2011 on a different client.
  • Type of ban?: Macroing Minor.
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No.
  • Scripts Used? mxRockCrabKiller
  • Other Bots Used?: None.
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 1.
  • Date banned?: 30th April 2014
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: Main account, used it since day one of OSRS.

Can we get a statement from tribot or anyone that actually knows what is going ? I'm wondering if its safe to bot my main today.

1 person likes this

How jagex's banning system might work: Once you enter a specified area your accounts activity gets scanned for patterns 

Why would this be true? I suicide botted a garbage account for a week no ban, then I entered the Tzhaar cave manually and played for 10 minutes and got instantly banned

Edited by winvelochi

Yep, fresh account on Spike Rune Runner here too. New proxy, banned in 4 hours. His script is very unsafe.

EDIT: TWO fresh accounts banned. Dude, this has royally f**d me. Damn Banscape.

Also, funny thing is that the Master I'm using has three minor macroing offenses and it didn't get banned, only my slaves did.

Have you tried any other RC bots? I realise that ExRunecrafter has a normal RCer as well as Master/Slaves, and is actually a bit cheaper. Ignorance on my part  :s