Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

The Official "Banned" Thread: All Ban Discussion Goes Here!

964 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

if i bot zulruh 1 hour a day everyday do rekon i will get banned?

Hard to tell. Of course botting for shorter periods of time will result in a decreased chance of getting banned.... but still there will be that slim f. % chance of getting banned.

You must really figure out the risks/ gains.

Damnit... I was running a rock crab bot and let to watch the world series. I had been botting very heavily the last few days trying to get this attack level. Also had been running NMZ bot, which I don't believe has a very high ban rate. It was definitely from running the the rock crab bot if I had to take a stab at it. Account had a little over 50m on it, but you gotta pay to play! I know the risk of botting. Not my first time around.

On to the next!

Picked up a cheeky two day bot busting ban when I woke up this morning upon login after I botted some fishing last night. Ran a sixish hour proggie with two 30 minute breaks, but to no avail. I'm using aioFisher, any tips as to how to avoid the ban hammer? I've been barbarian fishing, but I think from now on I'm going to do Lobsters/Monkfish/etc as I think it is more human like. 

On 09/11/2016 at 1:56 AM, themagician said:

Picked up a cheeky two day bot busting ban when I woke up this morning upon login after I botted some fishing last night. Ran a sixish hour proggie with two 30 minute breaks, but to no avail. I'm using aioFisher, any tips as to how to avoid the ban hammer? I've been barbarian fishing, but I think from now on I'm going to do Lobsters/Monkfish/etc as I think it is more human like. 

Fishing is very high ban-rate, I wouldn't bot any fishing on an account you care about.

Same goes with woodcutting and mining.

1 person likes this

Got 5 mining bots banned so far and managed to milk an easy 8m from them f2p, got my account made from 2014 banned just the other day, had only 400+ skill level but I hate doing all the quests again.. it was a nice account but I couldn't have figured a one time late night fishing script would be the last time I'd see it :/

Those bastards are cunning haha! but I guess it's also a wake up call to never joke around botting carelessly on your real main account since that seams to be the trend with those shills lately.

Edited by Hexarx

Soo i got a 2 day ban! Now does my chance of getting banned again increase? I need to get from 65 to 70 agility and want to bot it but if im gonna get banned straight away then theres no point. Do we know if the chance increases or its the same chance of getting banned as before the ban?

7 minutes ago, SuperDan said:

Soo i got a 2 day ban! Now does my chance of getting banned again increase? I need to get from 65 to 70 agility and want to bot it but if im gonna get banned straight away then theres no point. Do we know if the chance increases or its the same chance of getting banned as before the ban?

They will be watching the account more cloesely now. If you care about that account I wouldn't bot on it.

2 acc banned permanently banned  9:20 pm 5 December one acc was using stigma Fletcher and the other was using stigma magic both having breaks every 2 hours

22 minutes ago, Pacatttack said:

2 acc banned permanently banned  9:20 pm 5 December one acc was using stigma Fletcher and the other was using stigma magic both having breaks every 2 hours

Yup, unfortunately the mods are back from their holiday. 

This, my friends is just the beginning. 

Every 24/7 bot that has thrived during these happy days, will be banned within 2 days. If not already banned.

55882574.jpg

Just now, Pacatttack said:

wasnt 24/7 botting more like 14 hours a day with multiple script changes through out the day

Doesn't matter.

14 hours a day is still to much. Even with breaks, even with script changing.

Do you know any legit player that will play for 14 hours a day multiple days in a row? :D

Anyways, thing is , today is the ban day, because of the reason I mentioned in my previous post.

GL

wtf i use to bot 60 hours straight then get  banned now i got banned within 20 hours rip i lost all my money now i have to start from fresh minning iron ore