Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

The Official "Banned" Thread: All Ban Discussion Goes Here!

958 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, lanfear said:
  • Last location before getting banned?: Clan wars bank
  • Skill botted?: Combat
  • Breaks or no? no
  • If so how long?:
  • How long did you bot per day?: Depends. But when I was banned it was only running for 1.5 hours
  • Banned before?: No
  • Type of ban?: Bot Busting Moderate "2 days at first. Then randomly went down to 1 day within the first 2 hrs"
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No/ Which) No
  • Scripts Used? ExRunecrafter, Zulrah Slayer, Agility Pro v2, Ftwprofisher, nmz script all premiums
  • Other Bots Used?: None
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 2
  • Date banned?: 04/14/2016 around 10am-11am
  • Fresh account/Days acc used? Almost 10 years old.

Was this using Looking Glass? I use similar scripts and am just curious

11 hours ago, killer wo1 said:

Was this using Looking Glass? I use similar scripts and am just curious

No I was not using looking glass

I have a couple of quick questions about my "ban"

It started yesterday morning, I tried to log onto runescape and it said invalid username or password. I thought I had been hacked so I went ahead and reset the password, the email that I got said " Hi Character Name Unavailable, " At the top which made me kind of suspicious. Regardless, I reset the password, tried to log on again and it once again told me that I have an invalid username or password.

I decided to check the highscores to see if anyone has been on my account, and to my surprise it said the account doesn't exist. I then asked my friends to check their friends list, and my name has been changed to the generic numbers and symbols deleted accounts get.

I was wondering if the protocol for banning accounts is just to delete them all together now, or if this is just a bug and I should attempt and contact Jagex through their support twitter.

Any and all information wold be very helpful, thanks in advanced.

49 minutes ago, Nightbane28 said:

It started yesterday morning, I tried to log onto runescape and it said invalid username or password. I thought I had been hacked so I went ahead and reset the password, the email that I got said " Hi Character Name Unavailable, " At the top which made me kind of suspicious. Regardless, I reset the password, tried to log on again and it once again told me that I have an invalid username or password.

I decided to check the highscores to see if anyone has been on my account, and to my surprise it said the account doesn't exist. I then asked my friends to check their friends list, and my name has been changed to the generic numbers and symbols deleted accounts get.

I was wondering if the protocol for banning accounts is just to delete them all together now, or if this is just a bug and I should attempt and contact Jagex through their support twitter.

lol it's no bug, they just delete the account from their db, who knows why they do it. maybe mod weath just gets bored and wipes all history of the acc

• Last location before getting banned?: Falador - White Knight Castle

• Skill botted?: Combat - Strength

Breaks or no? Not very often lol

If so how long?: 5-7 hours

How long did you bot per day?: Hours, 5-8hr same script, very flawless and human-like.

Banned before?: No

Type of ban?: Macroing minor, 2 day ban

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No

Scripts Used? Master Fighter AIO

Other Bots Used?: None

How many bots at a time were being run?:1

Date banned?: April 15th

Fresh account/Days acc used?: Fairly fresh account. Maybe about 2 weeks old suppose to be a 1 def pure

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:48 PM, lanfear said:

what about after 1 year when the offense is expired what happens if i bot then? will i get a 2 day temp or would it be an official perm

Perm probably 

• Last location before getting banned?: Duel arena
  • Skill botted?: Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting
  • Breaks or no? Yes
  • If so how long?:8-12 mins every 40-80 mins
  • How long did you bot per day?:9 hours
  • Banned before?:nope
  • Type of ban?:2 day
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No/ Which) none
  • Scripts Used? Masters Fletching AIO, Auto fisher AIO
  • Other Bots Used?:None
  • How many bots at a time were being run?:1
  • Date banned?:21/4
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?:was botting for 20 days, account has over 10 days gameplay over a few months

• Last location before getting banned?: Falador Agility rooftop course
  • Skill botted?:Agility
  • Breaks or no? Yes
  • If so how long?: Every 2 hours
  • How long did you bot per day?: 8 hours
  • Type of ban?: Botting Ban Perm
  • Scripts Used? USA Agility
  • Other Bots Used?: No
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 1
  • Date banned?:19/04/16
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: 3 day old account

Last location before getting banned?:  Clan wars telespot

Skill botted?:  Zulrah

Breaks or no? Yes, quests, other minigames etc, bossing

If so how long?: botted 2 days

How long did you bot per day?:  No set time, it was really random. Prolly like 4 hours total every day

Type of ban?:  Permanent ban, type evidence: Jagex moderator comment: Macroeing in Oldschoool.

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No/ Which) No

Scripts Used? Zulrah Slayer

How many bots at a time were being run?:  1

Date banned?: 27 apr - 16 in the morning

Fresh account/Days acc used? Maxed main, old acc

1 minute ago, wesazz said:

How long did you bot per day?:  No set time, it was really random. Prolly like 4 hours total every day

Type of ban?:  Permanent ban, type evidence: Jagex moderator comment: Macroeing in Oldschoool.

What is your level of Zulrah? I tryed to get my Zulrah cape but i did not have enough xp.

1 hour ago, wesazz said:

Did you use looking glass?

3 hours ago, Underpaw said:

Did you use looking glass?

ye even though it didn't work very well.

• Last location before getting banned?: Varrock West Bank
  • Skill botted?: Most recently was mining
  • Breaks or no? Yes, see description
  • If so how long?: yes, see description
  • How long did you bot per day?: See description
  • Type of ban?: Permanent ban, type evidence: Jagex moderator comment: Macroeing in Oldschoool.
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No to all
  • Scripts Used? :
  • Other Bots Used?:
  • Date banned?: 27 April, 16.
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: 2 and a half days old.

Description: To explain better I figured I would add a description of what exactly I had done. First off, keep in mind that I babysat the entirity of my time botting. I was never away from my keyboard any longer than I would be on a normal account. I spoke to people ingame while botting and never once failed a random event or even dismissed one. Because of that, I don't believe I was ever reported either. I created an individual looking character with an individual name.

Two days ago, I figured I would try my hand at botting for the first time. I created an account, went through tutorial island, and made it to Lumbridge. I paid for one month of VIP client but I only used free scripts. I trained my melee to about 3 each, ranging to 9, and magic to 9 all without botting.The first script I used was an auto fisher and cooker in lumbridge that leveled my fishing and cooking to 20. Next was an auto combat that fought goblins and spiders until all three of my melees were 20 a piece. and then an auto miner that mined copper in lumbridge swamps until my mining reached twenty. all in all, i probably had about 6 hours of botting and 3 hours of legit gameplay the first day. I had breaks between botting with actual gameplay but i never logged off. Day two I used auto questers to complete romeo and juliet, cooks assistant, sheep shearer, and rune mysteries. Before, during, and after these quests I was using auto miner to get my mining from 20 to 45 outside of west varrock. After that I chopped trees and burned logs, without a bot, until both skills were 20 on the trees near west varock mine. All in all, probably 10 hours of botting and 5 hours of actual gameplay. I had breaks between botting with actual gameplay and one actual logged out break of 2-3 hours. I went to bed and checked my account when I got home from college today, roughly 14 hours after log off to find that it had been permanently banned.

Furthermore, I am not upset that I lost the account. i am not crying that I don't deserve it. It was nice to see how much could get accomplished without having to do it myself and I would very much like to have that at my disposal but I don't think that will be the case for me. I never had, nor have, any intent on bot farming. I just wanted to grind reasonably without me having to do the grinding. I consider all of the leveling and questing absolutely capable and reasonable to have been done by myself in that alotted amount of time. Especially because I babysat the entire time. Obviously, due to lack of experience with botting, I cannot tell you whether it was duration of botting or the quantity of scripts used, or what that resulted in my ban.

I just now was able to get into Tribot to get the name of the scripts.

Scripts used: Tri AIO F2P Trainer, Fish and Cook, Auto miner, Just A Prayer, LAN AIOQuest. I DID, however, try multiple other scripts. They either didnt work correctly or I preferred these  over them.

Lastly, after returning to the game after 3 years of not logging on, getting scammed for 10 mill (Nobodies fault but my own), and then hacked losing my remaining 10 mill the following day (Again, nobodies fault but my own), I think I'm done with runescape for another 3 years or so. It is far too time consuming to accomplish much of anything reasonably without botting. But, hey, that is the point of video games, right? I'm just happy that I only paid for one month of membership and one month of VIP bot client.

"Jagex... Thy ban hammer is mighty and justly so. Kudos to you." -me

Edited by SergeantJames
Forgot to add closing statement

• Last location before getting banned?: See below x3
  • Skill botted?:Mining (motherloade - granite and iron)
  • Breaks or no? Yes (many)
  • If so how long?: 2months+
  • How long did you bot per day?:9 hours where 4 of them was breaks
  • Type of ban?: Perm on all 3
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No.
  • Scripts Used? aMiner
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 3
  • Date banned?: April 23st and the 2 others the 28th this month.
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: 7 months+ on all 3.

4 minutes ago, hai2u said:
  • Last location before getting banned?: See below x3
  • Skill botted?:Mining (motherloade - granite and iron)
  • Breaks or no? Yes (many)
  • If so how long?: 2months+
  • How long did you bot per day?:9 hours where 4 of them was breaks
  • Type of ban?: Perm on all 3
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No.
  • Scripts Used? aMiner
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 3
  • Date banned?: April 23st and the 2 others the 28th this month.
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: 7 months+ on all 3.

May I ask how much profit have you made at the end with all the accounts that you have lost? 

2 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

May I ask how much profit have you made at the end with all the accounts that you have lost? 

i barely sold it had atleast 150m+ total before i got slammed.

but i think i've made around 70ish dollars from the bots, sucks now when you know you should have sold it but yeah.

dont do the crime, ef you cant take the crime ;)

1 minute ago, hai2u said:

i barely sold it had atleast 150m+ total before i got slammed.

but i think i've made around 70ish dollars from the bots, sucks now when you know you should have sold it but yeah.

dont do the crime, ef you cant take the crime ;)

Omg that is really sad, the fact that you could not get the money out of them. :(

Sorry for your loss. But it seems that you found a nice method.

1 person likes this

On 4/15/2016 at 5:23 PM, Nightbane28 said:

Yeah they used to troll me and delete my accounts too sometimes lol

• Last location before getting banned?: Varrock (manual play, GE)
  • Skill botted?: Slayer
  • Breaks or no? Manual breaks
  • If so how long?: Never botted for more than 2 hours straight
  • How long did you bot per day?: 5-6 hours
  • Type of ban?: 2-day
  • Scripts Used? Slayer script, Quest script
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: only had 1 account
  • Date banned?: 5/3/2016
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: This acct was made the day OSRS came out

Just a little extra info, but I'm not sure I'll be botting on this account any further. This is an old OSRS account, long history of manual play. I recently came back and decided to bot to get a little extra money from slayer and get my slayer levels up. Started botting on Friday and I'm already banned. Never left it over-night, hardly ran into anyone since I just focused on doing slayer. Babysat it the whole time while playing other games.

Really really sucks since I just spent money for VIP, and I paid for the slayer script too. 

Haven't had a chance to investigate properly since finishing work, this morning I had a nice amount of loot which I got before heading off too work and as expected, the bots which ran for 48 hours solid all got banned. 

Thanks for the botting free for all Jagex. Until next time, sooner than you think ;) 

was going to bump this topic with this reply: 

• Last location before getting banned?: Lumbridge 
  • Skill botted?: Zulrah
  • Breaks or no? Yes
  • If so how long?: 1+ hour/s every couple hours botted
  • How long did you bot per day?: 6-8
  • Type of ban?: 2 Day
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No
  • Scripts Used? Worthy Zulrah Slayer
  • Other Bots Used?: None
  • Date banned?: 5/3/2016
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: Account was 2 years old

I wouldnt use this script again because it cost so much and has a high ban rate.

1 person likes this

Last location before getting banned?: Zulrah
Skill botted?: None
Breaks or no?: Yes
How long did you bot per day?: 6 Hours
Type of ban?: 2 Day
VPS/VPN/Proxy?: No
Other Bots Used?: No.
How many bots at a time were being run?: 1
Date banned?: 5/4/16
Fresh account/Days acc used?: 3 Years Old

I used constant breaks and didn't bot long periods of time.

1 person likes this