Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

The Official "Banned" Thread: All Ban Discussion Goes Here!

964 posts in this topic

Oh, wow. What did my eyes just read? I can barely understand one concept within the whole blob of text you just wrote. I have no idea who you're venting your anger towards, and what I just read was nothing but a bunch of random ideas squashed together. 

You really need to focus a bit more during your English class, and stop worrying so much about botting on RuneScape. 

I apologize if I sound somewhat rude, but I don't think anything I just said was out of line or unreasonable. Yes, I was brutally honest but that was just a disgrace and waste of time to even read.

-psycho

I've seen far bigger wall's of texts, you are obviously just trying to appear superior to him academically and now you look like an try hard

Could of just put tl;dr, man.

Edited by Ratz241

I want to be honest with you guys, why would jagex crack down so hard on botting and not even boast about it on their website? I know they've done some coverage on it thru the forums but why not the homepage? My best guess is money, and yes guys I have had over 7 accounts banned in less than 1 month. Mind you 1 month ago I botted all the way to 99 RC... I got a taste of that money and now its gone. Listen If you wanna bot you better be some chinese, expect accounts not to last over 1 week. I cant say much for bonds and people saying how they are buying them. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to buy a bond if Chinese sell it cheaper? This argument is done, botting on the other? = revenue, revenue that jagex wants back. If your like me and work hard on your accounts they give 2 shits if you sell gold. They really do hate you, they target you ban you, and dont answer appeals. I borrowed a friends account and it got permabanned. Stupid fucking forums like this limit people they cant even express themselves and help the scripters realize the problem. I thought this was what forum was for? Instead you have mods locking threads of anything related to get banned. You faggots do realize that a forum is productive to bots. But let i fucking burn for all I fucking care I made whats mine

Dont respond if you cant comprehend anything from over 20 sentences of statements.

Just got a huge hit on my farm, anyone else had their asses handed to them today?

Everyone got banned for me.

3 different proxy providers, on two different physical machines, running 4 different scripts (3 of which were privately written by me, 1-2 of which is in a no ban spot never been banned in 6 months).

Each account that ran overnight got banned, 2 accounts that broke and stopped running did not get banned.

Client is 100% detectable atm. and they have a good method of doing so, let's see if they continue to use it, or if trilez figures it out or if botting is over forever!

Most likely this is simply a 2 week - 1 month tops setback, possible even that Jagex lets us rebuild before wipping us again.

Everyone got banned for me.

3 different proxy providers, on two different physical machines, running 4 different scripts (3 of which were privately written by me, 1-2 of which is in a no ban spot never been banned in 6 months).

Each account that ran overnight got banned, 2 accounts that broke and stopped running did not get banned.

Client is 100% detectable atm. and they have a good method of doing so, let's see if they continue to use it, or if trilez figures it out or if botting is over forever!

Most likely this is simply a 2 week - 1 month tops setback, possible even that Jagex lets us rebuild before wipping us again.

Have been in touch with my fellow farmers and most of, if not all their farms were wiped today. One of the worst bans I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

72 got hit my end (srs), all different IP's, all fresh, the only ones that survived were the ones that crashed. Horrible day and did everything by the book, have been fine up untill now for absolutely ages, made great profit but I can confirm that today is a very bad day.

2 people like this

• Last location before getting banned?: Lumbridge

• Skill botted?: Thieving

Breaks or no? Yep 

If so how long?: 10-20mins every hour.

How long did you bot per day?: the account didnt even last a day.

Banned before?:yup

Type of ban?: Macroing Major

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: Yes, VPS.

Scripts Used? Master ThieverAIO

Other Bots Used?: Did waterfall quest on the accounts

How many bots at a time were being run?: 3

Date banned?: 29/4/2014

Fresh account/Days acc used?: Fresh accounts. made them yesterday and put a bond on it after.

Have been in touch with my fellow farmers and most of, if not all their farms were wiped today. One of the worst bans I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

72 got hit my end (srs), all different IP's, all fresh, the only ones that survived were the ones that crashed. Horrible day and did everything by the book, have been fine up untill now for absolutely ages, made great profit but I can confirm that today is a very bad day.

Less and less people are selling gold to my middle man chinese sellers. Gold buyers pming me for gold and all I have is 7 banned accounts. There is no such thing as smart botting, botting atm is stupid. Sorry to bring out the reality. Maybe I will max main and do GWD for money so sad tbh...

• Last location before getting banned?: Lumbridge
  • Skill botted?: Thieving
  • Breaks or no? Yep 
  • If so how long?: 10-20mins every hour.
  • How long did you bot per day?: the account didnt even last a day.
  • Banned before?:yup
  • Type of ban?: Macroing Major
  • VPS/VPN/Proxy?: Yes, VPS.
  • Scripts Used? Master ThieverAIO
  • Other Bots Used?: Did waterfall quest on the accounts
  • How many bots at a time were being run?: 3
  • Date banned?: 29/4/2014
  • Fresh account/Days acc used?: Fresh accounts. made them yesterday and put a bond on it after.

add me on skype about goldfarming, want to ask something

Just got a huge hit on my farm, anyone else had their asses handed to them today?

Yes, my 3 account farm got all banned today, all on separate proxies as well, same with other goldfarmers whom I spoke to

I don't know what's going on, but Jagex surely improved their bot detecting system

Yes, my 3 account farm got all banned today, all on separate proxies as well, same with other goldfarmers whom I spoke to

I don't know what's going on, but Jagex surely improved their bot detecting system

thats because u use flagged proxies.

What? The bans have been happening to everyone

My proxies aren't flagged, lol.

Stop stating things that you have no proof of

I personally got 10 accounts banned today this morning at 6am-7am EST. They where manual bans..  How do I know this? They all happend one by one. Not all at once. Plus I had 5 of them botting for over 80 hours.

I get them from 3am-12pm EST never got a ban @ 3pm-2am EST Guess ill start using breaks as I know for a fact there manual bans.

Personally I have only been banned in the early morning 7AM - 10AM central time. Has anyone else experienced this?

got membership, logged on today used etutorial, banned soon as i got out of tutorial lol gg

I got banned on 3 accounts doing that.. I fixed it by spam clicking while the bot was running. No auto ban. However the more I read about today the more I think that these bans are auto bans However all my bots did get banned from 6-7am EST.. Such a bad day...  I have made so much ridiculous profit from botting in fact I made so much that I never had to worry about it. Now that I keep getting banned i'm starting to worry about where ill make money... I'm in school for networking so I guess ill have to stick to that.. However this was a very profitable way of making money. I was making 20-100USD a day. Every day.. For the past 2-3 years. Never bans like this. EVER.

wow nice, sucks because i dont want to make another account members incase it just happens again.. even if i do it legit, ive had 3 accounts banned in the past 2 days trying to make a new pure but i think i might be flagged? not even botted for long each time either...

So, is the Fall period (season-wise) reminiscing us again for now, or has Jagex placed new methods in their way of detecting bots?

According to multiple goldfarmers i've spoken to on skype, they've told me that the last major  bot bustings occured during the fall season of 2013, then stopped soon shortly

I hope all goes well, or better yet, people will update the clients or what not

got membership, logged on today used etutorial, banned soon as i got out of tutorial lol gg

I've had this happen to me too...

on a fresh VPS and on a fresh proxy...

Yeah, the fact that people have been getting banned as soon as they're done using eTut explains a lot. Which would also go to say that these probably aren't manual bans, and are in fact, Jagex boosting their anti-ban software. 

I was almost 90% positive that when I got banned before I even got 10 agility, that no one was at the course with me to where it would had been a manual ban. I didn't watch a full, but watched close eye because I assumed that's how I was banned on the new account I made last night. To my surprise, I never did see anyone there that would had banned me manually whether it was a P-Mod or a J-Mod.

(I'm pretty sure P-Mods can only ban you for 2 days max, which is why I immediately checked the status of my account, but it was indeed a perm ban.)

I really doubt these are manual bans as it would take a lot of man power to be banning all these accounts within the same time frame, all at once, & so consistently. 

Edited by psychosales

Yeah, the fact that people have been getting banned as soon as they're done using eTut explains a lot. Which would also go to say that these probably aren't manual bans, and are in fact, Jagex boosting their anti-ban software. 

I was almost 90% positive that when I got banned before I even got 10 agility, that no one was at the course with me to where it would had been a manual ban. I didn't watch a full, but watched close eye because I assumed that's how I was banned on the new account I made last night. To my surprise, I never did see anyone there that would had banned me manually whether it was a P-Mod or a J-Mod.

(I'm pretty sure P-Mods can only ban you for 2 days max, which is why I immediately checked the status of my account, but it was indeed a perm ban.)

I really doubt these are manual bans as it would take a lot of man power to be banning all these accounts within the same time frame, all at once, & so consistently. 

I agree with everything you said seems like perm auto bans the more I look into it. Also it looks like anti-botting software that they installed this morning. Or perhaps they know who is a bot and simply click a kill all bots button who knows also its not just tribot I looked at other bot clients. Along with people using there own clients and scripts. So... Yea...

eTutorial is basically instabanned now. Watch out guys.

Now that would make a lot of sense... 

With that being said, should I spend another 1.2m for the 3rd time within 2 days and complete tutorial island myself and try to create another staker once and for all? I've already had 2 accounts banned within the past 24 hours, both new accounts and each having taken the time to get all the items to level up strength, crafting, woodcutting, etc (eg. iron > mith axe, iron to rune scimitar, regular shortbow > magic shortbow, etc) I really didn't care about the money, I was just really upset that it takes so long to get each and every item. 

Anyways, back to the topic... that would make a lot of sense as I used eTut for both of those accounts and that would definitely be one way Jagex would be able to auto detect bots being made, is by figuring out exactly how the eTut bot works and installing anti-ban software on it. 

That now brings me to my next question. To everyone above me, were these all mostly new accounts created last night or were these accounts you had for a few days or more and just now getting banned. Two people stated that their bot farms were dismantled last night, and I'm going to go ahead and assume those were all accounts that had been created at least a few days back or more, thus not bringing us to a resolution as to how Jagex was able to make all these bans last night. 

Edited by psychosales

Reason you get bans at the same time is that they have banned your accounts before, but they disable them later so you dont know at what point they got you. Thats the qoute from jagex post about bots.