Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vancouver

The Official "Banned" Thread: All Ban Discussion Goes Here!

958 posts in this topic

Well it's obvious they can detect the client then. How else are they banning accounts in 4 minutes of them being made?

if they can detect the client then where the fuck are my bans? Goldfarming til accounts reach flat 85-90 melees and selling them after that. Last ban? Last year!

if they can detect the client then where the fuck are my bans? Goldfarming til accounts reach flat 85-90 melees and selling them after that. Last ban? Last year!

they cant detect it people are just really dumb and play on flagged proxies/vpns

Just got a perm ban on my 13 year old main for botting a couple hours of fletching in vwest.

worth

• Last location before getting banned?: TUT Island

• Banned before?: No

Type of ban?: Macroing major

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: Yes (Not flagged, 110%)

How many bots at a time were being run?:1

Date banned?: April 28th

Fresh account/Days acc used?: Fresh acc.

Edited by Dat Bot

Dear Tribot Community,

Around 6 am EST I wake up and checked all my bots at the time I had 3 running. One had reached the designated stats and mind you the hours put into this account thru a friend.

I had gone back to sleep and woke up to all 4 accounts banned. Some were first offense meaning I got permabanned for the first time. Usually I get 2-day ban etc. SO now the funny part is the ban is appealable. I have no idea what to say I don't even feel like botting anymore. 

If anyone has good advice I would be willing to give up my tribot credits ;( Good luck guys.

EDIT: The one account I had logged off earlier in the morning that got permabanned had never botted before 1000+ total with many quests. So for you guys out there who think quests help they don't help shit. 

• Last location before getting banned?: Varrock West

• Skill botted?: Merch

Breaks or no? Was running for 10 minutes

If so how long?:

How long did you bot per day?: 10 minutes

Banned before?: no

Type of ban?: Temp

VPS/VPN/Proxy?: (Yes / No) no

Scripts Used?

Other Bots Used?:

How many bots at a time were being run?: 1

Date banned?: a little over 2 weeks ago

Fresh account/Days acc used?: several month old account

Dear Tribot Community,

Around 6 am EST I wake up and checked all my bots at the time I had 3 running. One had reached the designated stats and mind you the hours put into this account thru a friend.

I had gone back to sleep and woke up to all 4 accounts banned. Some were first offense meaning I got permabanned for the first time. Usually I get 2-day ban etc. SO now the funny part is the ban is appealable. I have no idea what to say I don't even feel like botting anymore. 

If anyone has good advice I would be willing to give up my tribot credits ;( Good luck guys.

EDIT: The one account I had logged off earlier in the morning that got permabanned had never botted before 1000+ total with many quests. So for you guys out there who think quests help they don't help shit. 

You most likely got chain banned, and Jagex has already said they don't read appeals. It's just an unfortunate situation.

How are Jagex keeping up with the revenue loss on oldschool? I still do not understand this.

So many people have moved on nowadays.

Any insight anyone?

How are Jagex keeping up with the revenue loss on oldschool? I still do not understand this.

So many people have moved on nowadays.

Any insight anyone?

number of players has not dropped critically low, bots are banned and recreated more frequently, some botters have found a way around jagex's system.

number of players has not dropped critically low, bots are banned and recreated more frequently, some botters have found a way around jagex's system.

I understand this, but they must be losing money surely?

I know a lot of people with farms have quit, so I'm wondering how they are coping with subs

I understand this, but they must be losing money surely?

I know a lot of people with farms have quit, so I'm wondering how they are coping with subs

Coping? They are making more money than ever.

A bond makes them $5. Yes, you may buy the bond for GP but someone bought it for $5. You use that on your goldfarming accounts (lets say 25). Thats $125. Those bots last about a week a piece. That works out to roughly $500/month. Pre-bonds/high-ban rates that goldfarmer would have bought 25 memberships @ ~7$/piece. Thats $175. They're getting nearly triple what they once were from that goldfarmer.

This all assumes the accounts last a week. Many people report their bots being banned in 1-2 days, sometimes less. Lets say the average goldfarming bot lasts 4 days. Suddenly that goldfarmer is netting them $937.5/month indirectly with bonds.

The goldfarming accounts may make $1.5-2m/day (low req stuff b/c they dont last long), which = 6-8M - 1.2M Bond - 1M (maybe proxy maybe not?) = 3.8-5.8M profit per account. The goldfarmer still makes some money (even though its becomming less and less worth the time/effort investment IMO), jagex makes a ton more money, and those willing to buy 6M GP for $5 are funding the endeavor.

Yes, some people claim they never get banned, others claim bans in 3 hours, some in a week, some in 2 days, some in 13.284 seconds. These are just arbitrary numbers to make a point. The only loss of revenue is from main accounts being banned that cause the player to quit. This was thought to be the reason why for the longest time mains seemed "immune" to bans.

Coping? They are making more money than ever.

A bond makes them $5. Yes, you may buy the bond for GP but someone bought it for $5. You use that on your goldfarming accounts (lets say 25). Thats $125. Those bots last about a week a piece. That works out to roughly $500/month. Pre-bonds/high-ban rates that goldfarmer would have bought 25 memberships @ ~7$/piece. Thats $175. They're getting nearly triple what they once were from that goldfarmer.

This all assumes the accounts last a week. Many people report their bots being banned in 1-2 days, sometimes less. Lets say the average goldfarming bot lasts 4 days. Suddenly that goldfarmer is netting them $937.5/month indirectly with bonds.

The goldfarming accounts may make $1.5-2m/day (low req stuff b/c they dont last long), which = 6-8M - 1.2M Bond - 1M (maybe proxy maybe not?) = 3.8-5.8M profit per account. The goldfarmer still makes some money (even though its becomming less and less worth the time/effort investment IMO), jagex makes a ton more money, and those willing to buy 6M GP for $5 are funding the endeavor.

Yes, some people claim they never get banned, others claim bans in 3 hours, some in a week, some in 2 days, some in 13.284 seconds. These are just arbitrary numbers to make a point. The only loss of revenue is from main accounts being banned that cause the player to quit. This was thought to be the reason why for the longest time mains seemed "immune" to bans.

Listen bro, you think jagex is that stupid? They know the game is dying and they are cashing out. From a business aspect your dealing with the #1 free mmorpg, I think they know what their doing. From what I have seen bots are been cracked on SOOO badly that websites like this "Tribot" try to hide it. Lets be simple they are fucking cracking down and you faggots act like botters are making it. Lets get real I talk to gold sellers they tell me less and less people are selling them gold. Coming from reputable gold sellers. Yet, with all the botters being banned why aren't gold prices rising? Lets just say Jagex likes to control their game including the $$$ sales.

Listen bro, you think jagex is that stupid? They know the game is dying and they are cashing out. From a business aspect your dealing with the #1 free mmorpg, I think they know what their doing. From what I have seen bots are been cracked on SOOO badly that websites like this "Tribot" try to hide it. Lets be simple they are fucking cracking down and you faggots act like botters are making it. Lets get real I talk to gold sellers they tell me less and less people are selling them gold. Coming from reputable gold sellers. Yet, with all the botters being banned why aren't gold prices rising? Lets just say Jagex likes to control their game including the $$$ sales.

I think you're pretty stupid, does that count? I don't even know what "do you think jagex is that stupid" is supposed to mean. What ever point you were trying to convey, you clearly did not get it across well.

If you think they in any way "control" the price of gold, you are sadly mistaken. The price of bonds equating to nearly 80c/M proves that the gold price elsewhere is irrelevant, because there is a healthy supply of those that would buy from jagex regardless of price.

Yes, with increased ban rates there is probably less gold being sold. There is also less demand for gold too. The age of people returning to 07 and buying gold to get started is essentially over. People who get banned on their mains either quit, or try to make new accounts to bot on to no avail. Both supply and demand are down relatively equally, thus a stagnated price.

First time I ever got banned on my new staker I was creating, however, I accidentally fell asleep and left my bot running all night at gnome village which is a place I'm assuming, with a high ban rate and thus the reason for my ban. 

However, my friend just recently got banned after getting his first AGS on OSRS along with his other friends. I was curious as to whether or not Jagex is on a ban spree where bans are higher than normal, or if it was just bad luck and everyone is botting as they normally would. 

Obviously OSRS probably has the highest ban rate for botting than RuneScape has had in many years because there's not that many players (especially at night) and it's pretty easy to spot.

So, give me your feedback. Was I just unlucky? Or is Jagex on a spree where ban rates are higher than normal at the moment? I'm debating whether or not to buy another bond and start back up. Money is not an issue, but it is very disappointing having an account banned when you wake up. 

Lastly, I actually have 2 DDS stakers I have already botted up, and was making a 3rd. However, now I'm debating whether or not to hand-train my 2 DDS stakers that I've already completed and bot my new one. I have 2 DDS stakers (one 86 strength and the other 80). I was making a new 'Pure DDS' staker who was going to be level 79 strength, and I was going to make my 80, 85 strength (48 hours @ 30k/hour) and my 86 to 91 strength (72 hours @ 30k/hour). The thing is, I really can't afford for either of those accounts to be banned but that's also a lot of time an effort. Then again, at 10 hours a day, that's only 4 days and then I can bot up a new account.

Now that I'm done rambling, but to my previous question above. Let me know what you guys think.

Thank You.

Update: If you read my topic above, my account that I started last night was banned when I woke up.

Well, I spent another 1.2m on a bond, and didn't even get 10 agility this morning on my new account before that account was banned as well.

Thank god they aren't touching my stakers, but I'm starting to get a little worried. Because they were able to ban my account that quick before even getting 10 agility and somehow knew I was botting, they must be watching my I.P. So I'm a bit curious as to whether or not I should be worried about my stakers. I have 100M I need to cash out, but I was actually wanting to get up to about 300M before cashing out. 

However, since it seems like they're watching my I.P. or something, I'm sure it's likely they're watching for me to RWT. I may buy one more bond and just use that account as a mule to sell my GP on. But, I definitely need to buy a VPN before I make a new account so they don't correlate it with my current accounts. 

On a side note, that brings up another idea. Not that I'm going to do it now since I think Jagex is on their summer fling right now of banning bots, so I'll give it awhile but I think once it dies down, I'm going to bot my new account strictly from a VPN. As I said in my post above, my fiend and his friends account got banned and one of them had just got their first AGS and then my accounts just got straight wrecked. 

I think for now, I'm going to buy a VPN, purchase a bond and make a mule, transfer my 100M and sell it off and continue to stake. As for wanting to make a new staker, I'm going to wait for their little party to die down of banning bots and start back up in a few weeks or so with a VPN ONLY since I'm sure my I.P. is a target now. 

Long story short, DO NOT bot right now!

Edited by psychosales

Just got a huge hit on my farm, anyone else had their asses handed to them today?

I want to be honest with you guys, why would jagex crack down so hard on botting and not even boast about it on their website? I know they've done some coverage on it thru the forums but why not the homepage? My best guess is money, and yes guys I have had over 7 accounts banned in less than 1 month. Mind you 1 month ago I botted all the way to 99 RC... I got a taste of that money and now its gone. Listen If you wanna bot you better be some chinese, expect accounts not to last over 1 week. I cant say much for bonds and people saying how they are buying them. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to buy a bond if Chinese sell it cheaper? This argument is done, botting on the other? = revenue, revenue that jagex wants back. If your like me and work hard on your accounts they give 2 shits if you sell gold. They really do hate you, they target you ban you, and dont answer appeals. I borrowed a friends account and it got permabanned. Stupid fucking forums like this limit people they cant even express themselves and help the scripters realize the problem. I thought this was what forum was for? Instead you have mods locking threads of anything related to get banned. You faggots do realize that a forum is productive to bots. But let i fucking burn for all I fucking care I made whats mine

1 person likes this

I want to be honest with you guys, why would jagex crack down so hard on botting and not even boast about it on their website? I know they've done some coverage on it thru the forums but why not the homepage? My best guess is money, and yes guys I have had over 7 accounts banned in less than 1 month. Mind you 1 month ago I botted all the way to 99 RC... I got a taste of that money and now its gone. Listen If you wanna bot you better be some chinese, expect accounts not to last over 1 week. I cant say much for bonds and people saying how they are buying them. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to buy a bond if Chinese sell it cheaper? This argument is done, botting on the other? = revenue, revenue that jagex wants back. If your like me and work hard on your accounts they give 2 shits if you sell gold. They really do hate you, they target you ban you, and dont answer appeals. I borrowed a friends account and it got permabanned. Stupid fucking forums like this limit people they cant even express themselves and help the scripters realize the problem. I thought this was what forum was for? Instead you have mods locking threads of anything related to get banned. You faggots do realize that a forum is productive to bots. But let i fucking burn for all I fucking care I made whats mine

Oh, wow. What did my eyes just read? I can barely understand one concept within the whole blob of text you just wrote. I have no idea who you're venting your anger towards, and what I just read was nothing but a bunch of random ideas squashed together. 

You really need to focus a bit more during your English class, and stop worrying so much about botting on RuneScape. 

I apologize if I sound somewhat rude, but I don't think anything I just said was out of line or unreasonable. Yes, I was brutally honest but that was just a disgrace and waste of time to even read.

-psycho

Edited by psychosales