Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Leespiker

[Thieving][Iron Man][Money Making] Spiker Blackjacker [Up To 260k XP/HR][Up To 120k GP/HR][Double Double Hit Technique][ABCL 10+]

well the support of this bot is a joke... ima give ti one last go n then if it still is sht ima get a refund

0 support 

not working to stated expectations 

Agreed!

All his scripts have terrible support, I try and let people know who ask on any of his threads before buying his scripts to not buy them as personally he can't even fix his own scripts due to not having accounts to fix them as stated on his fletching script. 

Does this script only work with Lobsters and up or something? because whenever i start it, it starts "dropping junk" ive tried it with salmon and tuna.

Make sure you're typing in the unnoted ID for the food ID. It's one less than the noted ID.

Edit: Also, I'm working on an update.

Edited by Leespiker

The sale of this script has temporarily been disabled because it has failed to meet the new anti-ban compliance standards set for all premium scripts. At TRiBot, we are committed to reducing the ban rate, and are taking the necessary steps to do so.

I can provide a account, please get back to me , really want to buy this script

Setup account and PM me details please.

what the above person said I have an account with 62 thiev that needs 99 if you need a tester

Setup account and PM me details please.

Items needed: Blackjack, 300+ noted food (Tuna, Lobster, etc.), & 10k coins

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By Aropupu
      Please try the free trial before you buy. You can get a free trial in the repository.

Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
      Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
      You can find and buy this script from the repository:
      https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?id=178
      Requirements:
      - 21 thieving level
      - You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
        > Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
      Features:
      Are you having problems with the script?
      Settings information and help:
      Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
      Arguments:
      "last" = will load your last used settings and skips gui
      "profilename" = will load the settings from profile with that name and skips gui
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By justhin
      Justhin's Zeah Thiever
      Gets your account ready to farm 
      This script helps you to get your thieving level ready.
      It'll walk to the Baker's Stall in Zeah -> Level up -> Walks to Fruit stall -> Levels till you stop it.
      This requires level 5 Thieving and 15% Hosidius favor.
      Use ClientOfKourend made by @FALSkills you can find it here https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2569-clientofkourend/
      Follow up by using the EXP lamps on the Thieving skill and the scroll for 15% Hosidius favor.
      Instructions - Stand anywhere in Zeah, make sure you got 15% Hosidius favor and at least level 5 Thieving.

Start the script once you're in position and you've followed the above steps 
      Repository - https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3205
       Source code- https://pastebin.com/YP8jtzrc

Important - The script will improve over time.
      To-do - Add multiple Fruit stalls,  Implement small breaks
      To-do - Improving antiban, yes, there is antiban Hower, it can be improved.

Some extra info
      It has some basic logic to flee if it's being attacked, eat on damage, prevents stealing if you get caught and world hopping once the dogs are no longer lured inside the house.
      It'll generate a Random seed based on your OSRS account, I'm using this to modify delays.

Personal signature
      Update

Will now detect multiple players and choose the right thieving spot/hop based on players nearby.
      Added multiple Fruit Stall support
    • By Renditions
      Uglug Shafts
      Buys Achey logs (2-8gp in shop ) from Uglug and cuts them into ogre arrow shafts (50-65gp in GE)
      Hops worlds when shop gets low.
      Around 100kgp+/Hr
      Banks for more money when out of coins. ( takes out 100k. stops when less than 50k total in bank)
      Requirements
      Completion of Zorge Flesh Eaters and giving a Relicym's balm to Uglug so he opens his shop
      Start in castle wars bank or next to Uglug with a knife and atleast 50k in inventory.
      This isn't a super complex script but the goal was to learn to be able to improve and make better stuff in the future.
      Repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3194

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 24 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies